Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Your Spiritual, Psychic & Paranormal Experiences
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
r
Randy
EVP Ghost ask's to cross over .
Hello , I'm Randy I have been interested ghost's and the idea of life after death . In the last 9 years I've been active in a group . and I do some work on my own . This last weekend I got an EVP in which a ghost said I WANT TO CROSS , I'M HEAR TO CROSS . This area o...
Views: 302   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 10, 2011 1:58pm
by Randy
purpose of a vision if we can not help..
Gosh sorry if I am posting too much... I have another question...I probably have unlimited questions..I have listened to most the archives and found many answers.. Why would a person be given a psychic vision/dream when its not enough information to stop the incid...
Views: 532   Replies: 11
Last Post: Apr 21, 2011 10:58pm
by marcy
Type of Angel
Knowing what kind of Angels we have around us.. How can we make the most out of knowing this information? how does it help us to know?
Views: 379   Replies: 26
Last Post: Apr 16, 2011 9:02am
by Sonshine
Is religion dying out?
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2011/03/24/green.religious.cenus.cnn
Views: 255   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 12, 2011 12:49pm
by marcy
prayers
Hello everyone i dont often get the chance to come on this site ,but indeed i love it.Well tonite i would love as many people as possible,to send out prayers for my beautifull friend marcy,her brother is not well at all,and in hospital.Marcy is a loving soul and has...
Views: 257   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 3, 2011 11:59am
by sonshine
Hereafter
Just watched "hereafter" featuring Matt Damon the movie is pretty slow...but i liked it and i think most people in here will find it interesting too. Without giving much of the movie away, it bascially depicts Matt as Medium Psychic! and him having to come to terms...
Views: 230   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 27, 2011 1:41pm
by marcy wilcox
Angels of nation?
the following is taken from Lorna Byrne feb newsletter (I like to give credit where credit is due) I found this fascinating. "...We all have guardian angels, but many people don’t realise that God has also appointed an angel to each and every country - the An...
Views: 189   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 18, 2011 12:24am
by marcy wilcox
Spirit Guide Drawings
Just thought I'll share with you guys the drawings I have commissioned a few psychic artist to sketch I think i went alittle over board...thoughts http://giftofforgiveness.blogspot.com/2011_02_01_archive.html
Views: 208   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2011 10:40am
by Sonshine
Kiss of death?
http://au.news.yahoo.com/latest/a/-/latest/8820053/teen-dies-after-first-kiss-from-rare-heart-condition/ 18yr old girl died after first kiss? which makes me wonder if she charted her life mission to experience just ONE kiss and returns to God... thoughts?
Views: 184   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 14, 2011 11:23am
by marcy wilcox
The Greatest Gift of All!!
We all have gifts that God has given us so that we can help our fellow brothers and sisters in this life. They are all wonderful and all needed. But the greatest gift of all is LOVE. Im learning a lot about love..some are hard lessons, and some are painful; but im su...
Views: 216   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 9, 2011 4:17pm
by marcy wilcox
Jason Mraz - Number Synchronicities
the following was taken from his website and guess what I so happen to share the same birthday as him! =) """ econd to words, I’m a numbers guy. I like significant dates, digits, and planetary transits. I’ve been drawn to the number 1134 since I discover...
Views: 261   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jan 4, 2011 7:45pm
by marcy wilcox
spiritual goals 2011
Hey what you goal?
Views: 253   Replies: 10
Last Post: Dec 31, 2010 3:18pm
by marcy wilcox
Energy Healing..
it is powerful... I am a believer..
Views: 258   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 26, 2010 12:22pm
by marcy wilcox
Horoscope..
My Aunt and I stumbled on to a website describing traits of people associated to their astrological signs..I noticed that most of the signs I read about were pretty much accurate to the people I know.. I am not surprised..I know a Cancer type person within seconds of...
Views: 292   Replies: 13
Last Post: Dec 21, 2010 4:55pm
by Andrea :-)
Guide this mom..
My daughter has a LONG list of SEEING things!! I know that she is a child and all children do at some point.. With her I feel like she has a tremendous power inside her.... I take this kid into situations that scare me and she shines... Convalescent homes being one o...
Views: 199   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 20, 2010 9:12pm
by marcy wilcox
By far my fav!
This is my favorite class room...Hope the bell never rings!!! please don't grade me...Glad I can make my own hours!!! I was always the girl who journaled when I should have been writing a report...It works here....
Views: 257   Replies: 13
Last Post: Dec 20, 2010 2:24pm
by Sonshine
Spiritual geographics!!!
I reaffirmed for myself today that I belong in a small town (spiritually).. I am a girl who likes to get lost in a daydream and trust my surroundings...Not a good idea in the CITY!!! How about you?..Where do you feel the most spiritual? Do you feel its hard to feel...
Views: 197   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 20, 2010 12:53am
Been a year soon...Beautiful Gift
I am in such an amazing place almost a year to the date of my fathers passing.... Throughout the year I thought it was somehow a cruel joke that he passed on Christmas..I thought missing him would ruin every Christmas.... Today...I am thankful he passed on Christ...
Views: 219   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 18, 2010 1:28am
T.V WOW
I have not watched T.v in months...Today I decided to turn my music off and watch some T.v...WELL Of course right when i turn it on..there was AN AMAZING STORY just starting!!! I am crying like a baby...as soon as the story was over I turned the T.v Off.... I think I...
Views: 202   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 17, 2010 12:36pm
by marcy wilcox
LETS TALK ABOUT:
ANGELS!! Just to start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rLfmCJg6pI I want to ask ..I want to learn...I want to hear ABOUT ANGELS!!! thoughts? experiences?...how did you learn?? How amazing they are....
Views: 268   Replies: 12
Last Post: Dec 15, 2010 1:11pm
journal
Hey is journaling a form of meditation???
Views: 191   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 14, 2010 8:58pm
"Wonder and Signs"
Hi all: I am having a hard day today; one of those days when tears just keep coming to my eyes no matter how hard I try to fight them back! Its actually been like that for a few days now. You see tomorrow marks one year since my daughter Alisa went home to God....
Views: 221   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 12, 2010 11:54pm
by Sonshine
my mom
i am having an amazing time with my mom..for the first time in my life I am not trying to control the outcome of our time together..I am just enjoying her and all the kookyness she brings... ONE THING! Its hard not to talk about my journey...I tried to a little but n...
Views: 217   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 12, 2010 10:20pm
by marcy wilcox
r
Ryan23
The Gift of Forgiveness
I kinda started this last week to basically keep track of the videos and inspirational quotes I found that are useful to me. http://giftofforgiveness.blogspot.com If you are gonna only watch one video watch this first then the 4 videos by John Bevere (which can b...
Views: 236   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 12, 2010 7:21pm
debra silverman
well i just read this and totally agree!! Debra Silverman ‎"It is more important to find out the truth about one's self, than to find out the truth of heaven and hell." Hazrat Inayat Khan who even cares about heaven and hell when we have our ego to attend to!!
Views: 194   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 11, 2010 12:02pm
by marcy wilcox
well here goes
I've got some cleanup to do.... Left some people in the dust ...things are a lot clearer now...Time to make right..... This is going to be big for me... I am expecting to release TONs of baggage... Love LOve Love....
Views: 211   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 11, 2010 11:55am
by marcy wilcox
r
Ryan23
Oprah
Oprah is down under and there is so much hype. I remember Chris has mentioned a few times that Stedman is just a companion and in a recent interview Oprah has once again been questioned abt her sexuality ---> pointing to best pal Gayle, Oprah said the sweetest thing...
Views: 183   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 10, 2010 12:15am
by marcy wilcox
OK bad word
I am going to say this here because well its pretty safe around here and I have asked about this on the message board.. Ouija board...I know its bad..I get it now! I am actually afraid to get it out of my closet and throw it away...lol it talks to me too much......
Views: 200   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 9, 2010 5:57pm
MUCH LOVE ON FB
WHOA MUCH MUCH LOVE GOING ON OVER AT THAT FACEBOOK PLACE!! RYAN... SO MUCH LOVE HAPPENING!!
Views: 216   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 9, 2010 8:16am
Ryan-Not in trouble!!
I have been thinking about you lately... I am in a major spiritual battle for my cousins recent break up... He is making me more proud to be his cousin every day..even in the darkest times I am optimistic and incredibly proud...I picture him dangling from a ledge an...
Views: 218   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 8, 2010 8:00pm
r
Ryan23
Animals and Insects?
I'm not sure if it was Danielle Mckinnon or another guest that was once on Chris's show. I specifically remember how she said her home was infested with mice and all she did was communicate with them and they left. Now for the rest of us that aren’t that Intu...
Views: 245   Replies: 15
Last Post: Dec 8, 2010 8:15pm
by marcy wilcox
r
Ryan23
Movies
I am watching "Awake" now starring jessica alba and hayden christensen gives me chill watching it when Hayden is in spirit shouting to the living humans but no one could hear him! then suddenly he was speaking to his mum (who Overdosed on purpose to save him) Even...
Views: 206   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 6, 2010 2:50pm
by marcy wilcox
Angel Story!!
I wanted to post this story for some time now. This is a true story and it happened to me when I was 17 years old: I was still in hight school everyday all day and also worked a job at a fast food hamburger place from 6:30pm to 2:30am 5 days a week to help out m...
Views: 225   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 6, 2010 2:47pm
by marcy wilcox
The Day The Music Died!!!
Holidays have always been special for me and my family. I always made them as special as I could so that when my daughters grew up and had families of their own; they would still want to come home and be with family. I had a plan; and it worked!! All three of my daug...
Views: 229   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 6, 2010 8:44am
Marcys angel!
Thank You Marcy for your Angel story... its a beautiful reminder that I dont need to know everything..I just need to feel love and be open to accepting what is given to me.. Your story is exactly why I believe...its overwhelming in a great way....its unexpected.. Y...
Views: 190   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 6, 2010 12:17am
by marcy wilcox
r
Ryan
Spirit Guide - Question
I was watching Lisa Williams L.A.T.D 1x2 3/5 in that episode, Lisa had to call upon her guide "ben". But whats funny is Lisa said her guide had only been with her for 4 years??...I always thought we were born with them?
Views: 264   Replies: 33
Last Post: Dec 5, 2010 11:12pm
by Ryan23
r
Ryan23
Life charts - Akashic records
Hi guys I remember Chris saying that we all sit there and write our 'life story' prior to taking our very first breath. I know things such as murder/rape etc etc are not charted and is something that perhaps that person got side tracked... what i'm interested to k...
Views: 454   Replies: 32
Last Post: Dec 5, 2010 8:31pm
by Ryan23
Feather
HELLLO!!! I was going through Journals this morning and have a question to put out there.. before I started on my spiritual journey I would get feathers that would float by my face right before something crucial would happen...I figured out how to just accept it and...
Views: 217   Replies: 10
Last Post: Dec 2, 2010 11:49pm
angel
so now that I am trying to GET IT.. I am going back to find the meaning in things I knew had meaning I just put them in the back of my head until I could understand.... The woman who loved my father most of his life,although never made it work :-( well she invited m...
Views: 198   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 28, 2010 2:02pm
by marcy wilcox
Luckiest dreamer ever!!
a few days ago I dreamt about my cousins new aunt...she was a beautiful blonde with naturally curly hair and blue eyes...I have never met her..I was never told anything about her... Well I met her!! she looked just like she looked in my dream.... minus the beach and...
Views: 188   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 27, 2010 6:33pm
HEALING in our DREAMS?
Is it Possible that Guides,Angels Or/And ourselves could be busy at work healing while we sleep??? Question: Could a dream be proof of us healing ourself? IF SO HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF THIS!!?? Reason I ask... Last week I had a dream that an old woman told me tha...
Views: 425   Replies: 34
Last Post: Nov 27, 2010 4:59pm
Spirit and Soul
What is the difference between SOUL and SPIRIT? I a listening to soul reactivation..trying to grasp..
Views: 321   Replies: 9
Last Post: Nov 27, 2010 2:00pm
by andrea
WHOA that was a SIGN for sure!
last night I was looking forward to some quiet time just me,My Ipod and some Conversations with Christopher....I got all snug and warm.. as soon as I started listening to the show I realized it may be a little to much learning for me... maybe I need to just listen t...
Views: 341   Replies: 22
Last Post: Nov 21, 2010 8:08pm
k
Karla
Meditation...
As one who actually has followed the advice, at least to some extent, of our spiritual teacher Christopher...I wanted to share with you a little story about what meditation can do for you in just one situation. Rough, awful day at work, ladies in an office, emotiona...
Views: 323   Replies: 21
Last Post: Nov 19, 2010 12:51am
by marcy wilcox
Angels and guides sadness and seeing all
If Our angels cry when we cry... Do guides cry when we cry?
Views: 183   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 18, 2010 4:46pm
expectations of a reading..my thoughts again..
Shoot, I didnt realize what I was going to feel after a reading... At first I read it over and over like it was a new toy.... then I started to feel disappointment in myself for needing it.. Then I realized I did not NEED it.. I need to trust myself and If Christ...
Views: 212   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 10, 2010 10:23am
by marcy wilcox
HAUNTED..TV show on Animal Planet!!!
WHAT A GREAT SHOW!!!!
Views: 274   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 1, 2010 10:03pm
The moment you meet..
Ok here I am with another question.... Do you remember the moment you met someone or the exact moment you decided you had a special bond with a person? Where does that knowledge come from? Example: 9th grade saw a girl across class who I never had seen before.. I k...
Views: 203   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 31, 2010 5:24pm
c
CindyP
Just more thoughts
Just thinking and wondering about life...Most everyone has loved someone deeply..That feeling can be so incredible..It can allow us to see in a completely different way..We become more understanding, more patient, more forgiving.. It is as though a light is shining b...
Views: 211   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 28, 2010 9:46am
MY FIRST INTUITION so young
My first experience of what I just consider unexplainable at this point.. I was 4 years old on a greyhound bus with my mother and brother headed to my grandparents in L.a. from my home in Redding Ca... I needed to use the restroom, I walked to the back and saw a n...
Views: 218   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 28, 2010 9:13am
1 2