Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Your Spiritual, Psychic & Paranormal Experiences
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HEALING in our DREAMS?

Is it Possible that Guides,Angels Or/And ourselves could be busy at work healing while we sleep???

Question: Could a dream be proof of us healing ourself? IF SO HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF THIS!!??

Reason I ask... Last week I had a dream that an old woman told me that my nightmares are me working through my issues at night..I did not recognize her and still recall the conversation with her vividly

*Sigh* maybe its not answerable..I just keep on dreaming...

Re: HEALING in our DREAMS?

Andrea: Not only do I believe its possible that our guides and angels help us heal when we are sleeping I infact believe thats exactly what happens at times. Christopher has always said they take us out of body at night to go on healing missions all the time..so why would we not be part of that healing? When you think about it. it makes perfect sence. Our physical bodies are known to heal when we are sleeping....so why not the our spitituall and emotional selves be also?
I know at certain times of the day I pray for healing for people...one of those times is always right before I go to bed...which I think is common for a lot ot people to pray at that time. So it makes sence to me that a lot of the healing would be done at night..
I also think most of our comunication from spirit or loved ones comes in easier when we are in dream state because that is when we are in that relaxed state that we let go of our worldly thoughts and we can get theyre messages easier. Also with our angels and guides...they are downloading information into us at that time that they know we are going to need to know, sometimes right away but sometimes for things coming up.....that also makes a lot of sence to me because we are always told everything we will ever need to know is right inside of ourselves.
I dont know who the lady in your dream is..could be a great grandmother, someone from a past life or could be another guide....because as we go along other guides step in to help us at times that are more familiar with certain subjects. But since it was so vivid for you; it does sound like this person was working with you on your issues..most dreams are just regular dreams...but the really vivid lucid ones are usually visitations.
I hope this helps Andrea. I have learned all this from Christopher and his teachings as well as other teachers who express the same beliefs. It all really hit home with me (so to speak) hopefully it will help you!!!
Sending love always<3<3<3 marcy

I guess I have some thinking to do on this.. Ugh maybe overthinking.. Marcy did you just possibly do a reading on me? WAY better than the one I did on you.. :-)

astral projections!!!! I am listening to the show again... this makes sense of my question.
no wonder I wake up soooo tired when I dream like this!!! Ok so I may do this more days than not...
I just thought I was lucky and unlucky enough to have movies in my dreams....

Andrea: I didnt intentionally do a reading on you but--- before I answer anything on this message board I always ask my guides and angels to help me with clarity on the subject and to explain myself clearly.........................<3 marcy

Andrea..if you are really tired when you get up then thats a good sign you were out of body the night before! I think we go out a lot more than we know!!...............................<3 marcy

Well You helped me A lot..I listened the the show last night..Pretty hungry for more info now..

My newest question.. How to tell the difference between a dream and astral travel?

Andrea: Boy girlfriend...you sure keep me on my toes!! LOL!! This is a hard one to explain because I dont fully understand it yet. But I am so very interested in it!
I am hoping that Christopher does a show explaining the difference sometime.
The only thing I can tell you is a dream is just that.. a dream..even though it seems so real and lucid it is nothing like being outside of your body and in the astral plane.
I can only explain from my own experiences which are few that i remember! When I had what I think was a dream visitation from my daughter...I recognized all the surroundings..like she came to me...I was not in an unfamiliar place.
The two times I feel I was out of my body and astral traveling I was in a wonderful but unfamiliar area. I know people can go many places durring astral travel..actually wherever they want to when they get familiar with it...but for me I was up somewhere in the heights of the universe and I was fully aware that my guides were with me telling me things I didnt know. One time I was high in the universe with Alisa.But my point is I was somewhere else and I knew I was somewhere else!!
I hope this helps Andrea...I cant really say much else because this is something I still am yet to learn about!! So if you learn about it you can share with me?
Much love <3 marcy

Marcy...I wonder If already know..you seen to know quite a bit more than I do..maybe it takes listening to some of these shows 10 times to get it...

SPIRITUAL A-D-D

Hungry for info.... Guess its back to the Ipod for me tonight...ARCHIVES!!!

Marcy my blog is helping me sort some of the noises in my head...I seem to be using lots of outlets to write and somehow different things are becoming more clear... Want to blog??? I would LOVE to read your blog..I would be your biggest fan!!!

what the heck kind of spelling was that?..MY GOSH THAT WAS A MESS OF A POST...HOPE YOU understood...GEESH sorry..
As I was typing my husband came up to me with a self help book..I WAS SHOCKED THAT HE WANTED TO EXPLORE Paradigm Shifts with me.. well this is a weird day for me..

Andrea: There are almost four years worth of shows...I have listened to every single one and sometimes more than once. A great many topics are repeated so I kept getting refreshed on subjects. But I also have studied topics on the internet...hungry to learn, learn, learn!!!! And even then...when you ask a question I need to ask my guides sometimes to help me remember because so much information has been packed into my little brain I cant remember it all!!!
Some of your questions...when I read them, my first reaction was "OMG how do I answer this?" But then I walk away from it and ask for help and it comes to my mind what I learned or sometimes its what I experienced. But sometimes I am a bit overwhelmed by your questions because they are darn good ones...and I have never been in a position to answer questions like this before! No matter how much we learn there is always more to learn!!! Its amazing when I think about it because its been about 9 months since I came acrossed Christophers websight and started listening to his teachings. When I first came here I absolutely knew NOTHING and I mean NOTHING!!! He has helped me tp understand so much!!
There are many others who folow Christophers teachings who know so much more..someday I hope they chime in and help!! But I am happy to help if I can!
I have thought about blogging before..but I dont know if I would have much to say...but I probably will sometime...I actually have a blog spot on the same sight as you but I havent done anything with it yet...but I am really enjoying reading yours...you are very good at it!! marcy

Hi Girls

I've only started this spiritual journey (i've listerned to about 15-20 shows now since few days ago) recently and started 'talking' to my guides (its one way traffic now but hopefully with more practise, im gonna start getting more intuitive.) lol

I have a question.
For the past two nights, i've been asking my guides/angels to show me what is significant about my past life in relation to my current situation.

each morning i wake up exhausted (even tho ive had like 7-8 hours of sleep) I felt as if i had a really long dream (i hardly dream ever) but i can't seem to remember anything apart from a split second vision abt my ex.

thoughts/comments?

Hi Ryan!!
If you are getting that much sleep and still so exausted in the morning..I would bet your angels and guides are taking you out of your body at night to show you things and download things into your soul that you will need to know. this happens to all of us all the time. I usually only remember bits of it myself. Im not good at remembering my dreams either, but I have been asking my guides and angels to help me remember them and just recently I have been starting to. It didnt happen all of a sudden either..it took a while of me asking every night.
Sometimes it helps to keep a pen and paper by your bed and jot down what you remember right when you get up. If I dont do this I usually forget a lot of it within a few hours.
It sometimes takes a while before you hear messages from your guides also. It isnt always a voice you hear in your head; although it can be. It can be through something you see on tv, or hear on radio, or a song, or a billboard. They have all sorts of ways of getting a message to you. Im just now beginning to get the messages through my intuition..which is always developing. Its been 9 months for me on this journey.
How does meditation work for you? Its easier to connect with our innerself or intuition when we practice meditation. It opens up all kinds of spiritual doors for us...and it helps us to get closer to our guides and angels.
Ask your guides and angels to help you start remembering more of what you are learning when you are sleeping. This can take some time. But sometimes it happens right away for some people.
Another thing is: sometimes they download things into our spirit that we need later but arent quite ready for right away so it isnt revealed to us until we need it.
I hope this helps Ryan. So nice to see you here!!! and look foreward to hearing more posts from you, about your experiences, questions , whatever you wish to share!!!
I will keep you in my prayers and sending you Love, Ryan!! Marcy

Hi Ryan,Great to hear from you!!

I listened to all of the shows..now I am going back to specific ones that I feel i need to pay more attention to.. I listened to the july 4th 2009 and may31 2008 show on astral projections.. It almost seems like the questions I have are being answered as I listen...
Wow I have not ever wondered how my past life is effecting my current life.. I guess it would be good to know....
Have you had a reading??? I know Marcy will have insight to your questions..
LOL I love the one way traffic comment..I know how you feel....

Yeah i recently had an email reading with Chris - Since then I have fully embarked on this spirtual journey of mine. Mind you I'm even listerning to his archives at work (5 shows since 9am today)

After a recent heartbreak, I could NOT see the light. I wanted to end it all so I turned to psychics and after about 6-7 readings with various psychics that utilises different methods, they all said very similar things.

But it is with Chris that i found he has this geniune care that he has for all this clients/listerners.

back to the dream i had this morning, it was a vision of my ex with the person she left me for. My heart just dropped and of all things, thats the only thing i remembered

I'm definitely not sure what my guides are showing me? or are these just my random dreams sorting out in my mind

Ryan

Ryan when I was in a really dark place with my grieving I dreamt about my worst fears...now that I am moving forward I dont....

maybe that applies to you also....

thats just my little story :-)

Ryan: they could just be you and your subconsious bringing up issues that hurt you and that you need to work out....if its your guides trying to tell you something..they will probably keep trying to get through to you until you get what it is they want you to know. Before you go to bed ask your guides to help you to remember your dreams. I didnt used to remember mine. I think I told you before I prayed and asked for help to remember them every night..but it took a while. I have just recently started remembering!
Losing a loved one to someone else can be just about as devistating as having a loss through death. They both hurt like Hell!!! I am sorry for your loss and pain! Did you ask about this in your reading? You dont have to answer that if its not comfortable for you to talk about. I wonder if the ending of your dream was so painful that you blocked out the rest? Just a guess.
Christopher sure is a loving caring spirit. It comes across in everything he does! When I first started listening to his shows I listened to 5 or 6 a day also..I couldnt get enough!!
I will keep you in my prayers Ryan....for sure! I am so happy you are posting!!! It helps so much to be around like-minded people!!! Sending you a hug!!!!! marcy

Yes Chris and other lightworkers have told me about her - it is sad cause the world as i came to learn and know for the past 3 years came to an abrupt end. I seriously thought we had it all, we were young, we had a roof over our heads and the only worries that we have is 'which country to visit?' or 'what things to buy next'?

We all have our ups and downs and i still think about her everyday.

like i said i hardly dream at all and i usually sleep very well but since those 'one way traffic conversation' started, i've had 2 rather tiring nights. I'm about to sleep and i will update you guys abt my progress tomorrow morning.

i rang a friend and told her about what i've done and about chris and about past lives etc. Guess what her response was? Dude you need help lol...

till tomorrow morning sweet dreams everybody

Ryan: I was not surprized to hear your friend reacted that way. Most of my friend
s I have had look at me like Im just crazy or like "oh you poor grieving thing! You have gone off the deepend!" So I have learned who I can and cannot talk to about my spiritual journey and most of the people I do talk to are followers of Christoppher or other like-minded people I have met on the internet. The other friends are still my friends but I guess you would say we have a lot less to talk about these days! LOL!
I know our past lives can influence us a lot in this life...especially if we didnt learn all we needed to in that life..which is more than likely the case for most of us or we wouldnt be here. And a lot of the people in our lives were in our last lives with us as well..but maybe in a different role then. Most everyone comes into our life for a reason..there is something they learn from us and we learn from them.
I dont sleep well either..wake up all night long. I have for quite some time. Sometimes I will wake up to a LOUD pop or a WHOOSH sound and I know I have been out of my body but dont remember anything; and with my sleep habits I wonder if I dont remember anything because I wasnt out long enough because i wake up so easily. Still learning! LOL!
Wonderful to hear from you again..I like to hear what other people go through it helps me!
Sending love and a hug my friend! Marcy

not meaning to hijack the thread of anything but last night i slept like a baby with no dreams...

i'll continue to update you guys on my progress

LOL its not hijacked..good to have you here.. Keep us updated...!!

Ryan...hey... maybe your guides thought you needed a rest for one night? hugs!! Marcy

Hey guys we made this a HOT THREAD.. GO LOOK AT THE INDEX!!!!! Thanks Ryan...we are now a part of a hot thread!!

lol. i have that 'effect' on some people

ladies if i have some specific questions regarding things that we chart for before coming to earth - where do i post them?

Hi Ryan: If you want to start a new line on questions like that..I would still post them in the psychic and spiritual or paranormal experiences but put a new topic in the subject line....Just press "start a new topic" when you get into that section...Lke "our charts before we come here" or something like that!.............................hugs! marcy

Normally when a person dreams - it happens in REM state (something that i learn at Uni) and normally towards the end of the sleep i.e. prior to waking up

however this is not the case since my "journey". I find myself dreaming straight away once i sleep. Take last night for example, I slept late at about 1.30am but found myself awake from a dream at about 2 or 3

i DID remember what that dream was about but i was too lazy/tired to jot it down and i totally forgot about what i dreamt about in the morning. But I remembered it was a Negative dream and woke up feeling alittle un-ease.

So basically i was wondering if this is true? or just conincidence again

Hi Ryan: I didnt really understand what your question was? Can you be more spacific? Hugs marcy

marcy wilcox
Hi Ryan: I didnt really understand what your question was? Can you be more spacific? Hugs marcy

ops i think i got side tracked. I think most people dream towards the end (i.e. prior to waking) maybe an hour or 30 mins prior to waking up

But what has happened to me on instances where i can remember is that, i start dreaming as soon as i fall asleep? ever since i started my one way conversation and not towards the end

Ryan: Ok now I understand what you want to know. I believe you are right most people do dream in the latter part of their sleep cycle. But I have experienced the same thing you are talking about. I start dreaming right away when I dream (well when I remember them which is more and more all the time). Sometimes while meditating I fall into a dream and off to sleep right away. I dont know why this happens though, unless its because we are relaxing so much easier and faster. I always talk to God and pray for people before I go to sleep and kinda just go into natural meditation. That might have something to do with it?.........hugs...marcy

like i said before i hardly dream and i always sleep like a baby. Never had an issue sleeping unless i was doing shift work or something

its only when i begin this journey that i notice that...Hey its weird how im dreaming at the start of my sleep (reason how i know is because i actually woke and looked at the time, has only been maybe 2 hours into my sleep max)

i wonder when/if we astral project or when our guides takes us out for a spin - do we go straight away once we fall asleep? - dont think anyone has answer for this lol

But i remember waking up last night and saying to myself, "i better write this down if not im not gonna remmeber" but i was simply too tired then again its something that is NEGATIVE again sightzzz...

Ryan:
I thin its very possible our guides take us out right away. Sometimes when Im meditating ..I will get so deep into it..its like my mind goes dead...and then Ill hear either a loud "whoosh" or a loud "pop" and I know they took me out but i came back really quick and it startles me because...i was just meditatinga minute ago LOL................
I have had dreams where I have told myself in the dram "boy I better write this down..this is good stuff" and then im too tired too and then the only thing I will remember is I knew something really important that I wanted to write down in my dream.
Hugs to you!!
Marcy

Boy Im tired sorrry about all the bad spelling in that post!!! LOL........................marcy

marcy wilcox
Boy Im tired sorrry about all the bad spelling in that post!!! LOL........................marcy

please if you look at all my post, i dont even put on the capitals

"don't sweat the small stuff!!" sounds familiar?...hee

lol I HOPE we are not checking spelling?? :-)