Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Your Spiritual, Psychic & Paranormal Experiences
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Life charts - Akashic records

Hi guys

I remember Chris saying that we all sit there and write our 'life story' prior to taking our very first breath.

I know things such as murder/rape etc etc are not charted and is something that perhaps that person got side tracked...

what i'm interested to know is, do we chart who we are going to meet? and marry?
Say if we do, what happens when the other party exercise their free will and decides not to? Do we chart for things such as If i don't marry 'A', 'B' will be next in line if 'B' is not married? etc etc or does the universal miraculously send us a backup.

thoughts/suggestions?

Re: Life charts - Akashic records

WOW!! I do not know...
I do know... love happens when we are ready for it and we can miss it if we are not healthy and ready to be loved..
I feel like I am with the man I am suppose to be with I would like to think we will be together FOREVER, Although i understand that may change..we just dont know and I just dont want to know...I have to live everyday like its forever with no promise from god that it will be...
I have not dove into the Akashic record details..I am not sure I want to know what it in my future, I have anxiety issues lol knowing might cause me a heart attack :-)..maybe the next year would help :-)
If we dont deal with our grief I believe we can become stuck. I dont know what happens here on this message board and Conversations with Christopher show..But I am changing everyday and I think its from typing and listening...I hope you hang in there with us Ryan...keep asking keep talking..I know I will keep listening.... I cant wait to hear about Records though hopefully someone can answer better than me :-)

Ryan: I have never had to ex;lain this before..so I hope I help and make if clear for you to understand...my understanding of it is somewhat limited!! So here goes:
Before we incarnate; while we are souls on the otherside..we sit down with our guides and elders and we decide with their help which lessons we are going to learn so that we can evolve spiritually while on earth. When we choose those lessons-- we choose all of the circumstances and situations that will help us learn those lessons.
When our soul decides to incarnate into a human body, we create a "blue-print" or "chart" for this life based on what we as a soul are most interested in learning.
The blueprint includes everything: from what kind of parents we choose to have, family, childhood, our career paths, health, financial circumstances,sexual preferences, marraiges, children,our soul mate, and even the length of our lifetime here.
There is a higher purpose to everything we chose even if we dont understand it now! We once understood it when we charted it before we came here and we will understand it again when we go home to the otherside.
The Akashic Records conatains the blue prints of all of our lives, what we did, said, thought, and what we will do in this lifetime.
Sometimes we chart people to come into ourlives to experience certain things..those lessons even include experiencing emotions so we can grow. We dont chart everyone to stay in our lives the whole time. some we do, some we dont...based on what we need to learn from them.
The main point is that while we are here on earth in the human body...we are learning and evolving as a soul..that is the reason we are here. There is a higher purpose to everything we need to learn..that we might not understand now but will later. I believe the main thing we are here to learn through all of our experiences is "unconditional love" for everyone and everything in our universe.Not all thngs are carved in stone in our charts but some things are....so we can exercize free will and change things..but the main lessons dont change and if we dont learn them in this life..we have to learn them in the next.
I hope this helps Ryan. This is my understanding of our life charts and the akashic records. I am sure there is so much more to it that others could explain.
Im so glad you are here and are questioning things and I pray this is all helping you my friend! Sending love and hugs...................marcy

wow great explanation Marcy! I kinda agree with most of what you say...

we are all living within a vessel to experience and learn things that we chart.

the reason why i asked what i asked is because

prior to meeting my ex, i went to 2 famous lightworkers and both of them describe her down to a tee and both said she will be the 'one'?

i guess things do change, i NO longer cling onto the hope that she will return, so i was wondering if we chart for backups lol....

Ryan...I think we do chart for backups...we can have more than one love in our lives. I dont want to get your hopes up but sometimes we meet our life partner too early; and it really wasnt the time to come together yet..in cases like that..sometimes we part and then come back together when the time is right.
This happened to my husband and I. I met him when I was 17. From the first time i looked into his eyes I knew in my soul that he was the one. We only dated for a few months then went our separate ways. I always carried the knowing in my heart that he was the one. We were apart for four years. Then we got back together.... when we grew up a bit. We have been married now for 33 years. He is the love of my life. But durring the breakup time it was pure hell.
I have hear this talked about on Christophers shows before. Sometimes we want everything now...when now isnt the right time.
I do not believe every single thing in our life is charted...but the main lessons are.
Anyway I dont want to give you false hope...but deep within yourself what do you feel...Do you feel she is your soulmate?
Hope this helps Ryan....much love..marcy

I have a really hard time thinking anyone can say who is the "one"
hmmm I guess I think lightworkers all sort of vary on their capabilities.. there are just so many variables to say who is the one...
I have had 4 readings over 15 years.... only 2 seemed to help me move forward.. the others were fortune teller types.. Christopher is an authentic Love/Light worker..in my opinion...
Did he give you a reading that left you with answers and guidance?
Ryan a few months in to the break up do you still feel like you and her should or could be together?
not to give false hope by any means but I have a friend who left her husband and 3 years later after they grew up a little mentally they came back to happily ever after..well so far so good....
Do you have friends or family members that you trust to give their opinion on why it went wrong?
Omg I am soo sorry if I am digging too much..I guess its just kind of hard to know where you are coming from and what you are hoping for.... maybe its just too late to be responding..

I always felt she was too good for me.

Mentally she might have alittle scarred from her past experiences but I seriously thought what we had were too good to be true.

Which is why I'm interested in the akashic records and past lives. According to a lightworker, we were together in the past life? but who knows if shes right...

I might get Chris to do a past life reading later down the track

Christopher show Nov 6 2010..
I am listening and he is talking about this a bit.

Ryan: I have heard Christopher say that a lot of people in our lives now,,,were in our past lives.I think a past life reading would be fascinating! I think it would surely help us to understand ourselves better!! I understand why you are interested in it. I have a deep interest in astral travel to the otherside.....because I miss my daughter...but also because Im curious about the otherside. marcy

Andrea: let us know if you hear anything new about the charts and akashic records. It has been a while since I listened to it! marcy

Andrea :-)

Did he give you a reading that left you with answers and guidance?
Ryan a few months in to the break up do you still feel like you and her should or could be together?

Do you have friends or family members that you trust to give their opinion on why it went wrong?

2 of the lightworkers ask me this "IF she ever was to come back will you take her back?"

lightworker1 interrupted me before I can answer her to say this, "If she does can I give you an advice?" I was shocked at what she told me

lightworker2 just said IF that time was to ever come, you have to do what works for you

personally, I feel that if right now if I'm not good enough for you, why would I be good enough for in the future. She was a beautiful mistake.

There is this part of me that cares about her still but in the same time also hate her so much. Which is why I'm learning to forgive as it is very unhealthy

who knows what will happen in the future. Imagine your partner waking up one day and saying this to you. I no longer want to be with you but IF things don't work out between me and this other person, I'll come back to you...

Ryan: The word that rang out in my ears as I read your post...both light workers used..the word "if". To me that just sound like guessing,,,but thats just my opinion.....but then I had to remind myself there is always "free will" involved.
No matter which way it goes..you are doing the right thing by focusing on your own spiritual journey and trying to forgive the hurt this person has caused you., because bitterness, anger, blame, resentment and even grief can block us and actually make us sick!
If I woke up someday and my partner said those same words to me....it would be devastating! It would feel like my heart had been ripped out! But I am not sure I would ever be happy settling for being second choice either,. Because we all want someone to love us like no other--and we want to feel that we are the most important person in our loved ones eyes...otherwise we will always feel less than what we should.
I really pray this all works out in your best interest--for your total happiness!!! Sending you a big hug!!! marcy

TO BE 100% honest Ryan...
I have to say I dont think I know the pain you are going through.. I have had break ups..But they were a relief to me and I was a teen...

The thought that we could hurt the same by a living person leaving us as we can by losing a loved one to death..well that just sort of confuses my thoughts....

I love that we can all talk about it..I feel like I am learning from what you are going through...I look forward to you coming out on the other side of it healthy and full....lol I look forward to seeing myself come out in one piece..
forgiveness is my goal.. Thank You for sharing your links and your journey of forgiveness...

its the worst disease. i hate it how everyone says 'time will heal it'. So are we just meant just to suffer in the mean time?

It is ALOT of work. I remembered what Pema Chodron had once said...initially its like taking 5 steps forwards and 5 steps back....then tomorrow 5 steps forward but this time 4.5 steps back...slowly as each day passes, its meant to get easier but does it really.

This is particular hard for me because we had a beautiful home that we built together. In my mind, I've always been "how could she?" and "and how dare she?"

I have wasted so much energy and countless hours and my life on it. I can't wait to take 5 steps forward and NO steps back =)))

Ryan: When people tell you time heals, they dont mean to hurt you by it...they just dont know what else to say! I really dont know if there is a true measurement for how long the pain of losing someone should last. Each person is different.
I can tell you absolutely adored this woman and loved your life together.I remember having that same kind of hurt years ago. I felt devastated. For two years, as soon as i was done with the things i had to do..I would just sit on the couch and stare out the window. I loved this person so much, I really didnt even want to go on living. The same thing happened to me when my "now" husband and i were apart for four years. Nothing could make me happy...nothing! It hurt so bad! But if I had gotten back together with the first guy--I wouldnt have the wonderful loving husband i have now. I wasnt meant to be with the first guy. But no one could have told me back then.
You are on a path that will help you get through this and you have good friends who want to see you get through this.But even though your on that path..the pain isnt gonna magically go away! I am on a wonderful journey and i am excited about it every single day..BUT..I still hurt. I still miss my daughter so bad my heart just aches at times. I know it will be along time (if ever) that I dont hurt...but I just keep putting one foot in front of the other everyday...and I wake up the next day and do the same thing.
I am so sorry you are in so much pain..I can feel the pain in your words! You will continue to be in my prayers Ryan. <3 marcy

BIG HUG marcy -

i cannot even start to imagine the pain you went through, the passing away of a family member.

I was close to losing my father through a freak accident and again miraculously through intervention of his Angels and GOD. He survived 2 surgeries and came out of the hospital not paralyzed and able to walk within A WEEK. The day of the accident i thought our lives were gonna change forever...

I don't think i ever thank God enough but yeah ...

I'm sure your daughter is in a better place now and she is SO fortunate to have you as a mum.

I love you marcy! thanks for all the kind words and yes i did love my ex alot. the hardest thing is watch the one you love, love someone else

i always say - If equal love cannot be, let the more loving one be me!

Ryan: Im so glad your dad made it ok out of his surgerys and can walk.Thar would be scary to have someone you love in an accident and have to wait and wonder what the outcome would be! Yeah I dont think we ever thank God enough for all the blessings in our life!
Thank you for such kind words regarding my loss of Alisa. You know I know anger is one of the stages of grief...but I skipped the anger part, I honestly was never angry about losing her. For a long time i thought something was wrong with me because I didnt get angry like some of my other family members. From the day that we lost her, all I could do and have done is thank God for the 28 years he blessed me with her!!! Even though sometimes it hurts like hell, i wouldnt want to have missed out on the beautiful time I had with her in my life., and the wonderful things that she brought to my life! Losing her is what started me asking questions about life and death and ultimately put me on this journey. I am thankful for that. as it could have very well gone the other way..with me going the route of anger, bitterness and just cold to the world!
I love what you said: " If equal love cannot be-let the more loving one be me". That is a very beautiful way to look at life Ryan. Because we are not responsable for what others may do to us...but we are responsable and held accountable for how we react and respond back to others!!!
Thank you for being so open and sharing your feelings here..I know how hard that can be sometimes. You will continue to be in my prayers. I love you too!

Marcy

Since then I've learnt to become more sensitive to the feelings of others, I cry so easily these days which I'm not sure if that is necessary a good thing for a guy.

before the incident, the only times i cried over the past few years are when the day i was at the hospital with my dad and when she me of her infidelity.

Ryan: I don't view being more sensitive toward other peoples feelings a bad thing even for a guy..I think it makes a man more of a man to be able to admit that; rather than to always have to act "macho" about everything. You can be strong and yet still be sensitive toward others. It just means you have a bigger heart- in my opinion!!! Big Hug!!! Marcy

didn't want to start another thread but its after watching lisa william's (1x3 2/5) video that made me wonder about this

I remember how Chris said every child is charted and scheduled...and that no rape/murder is ever charted BUT in that particular show lisa was giving a session to a poor lady that was conceived because of Rape!

i just can't wrap my thoughts around how this could happen...if rape is something that is not charted...

my only guess is she was coming to earth no matter what...regardless of the rape she was coming in..

Ryan: I remember that episode, infact I remember all the episodes you talk about. Christopher did say that things like rape and murder are not charted. He also said that these things happen when someone goes off their chart and gets extremely dark. When I talked about our charts I said that "most things are charted but not everything is charted." This is the type of thing I meant that is not charted.
If you think about it; when we chart to come here our guides and the elders are there helping us to chart our life. I dont believe a God who is "unconditional LOVE" would allow us to chart something so painful! This happens because we have free will and some people go off their charts. Having said that; I do believe this particular lady may have charted the parents she charted to have because it was a lesson that somehow her soul needed to learn from; but I dont believe the rape her mother had to go through was something charted. I believe the man who raped her went off his chart and she was the victim of his evil deeds.
I hope this makes sence to you. This is what I believe in that case!
Hugs!!!! marcy

speaking of lisa williams again lol

there was an episode where she did a reading for a couple whom she saw a little "girl" around the couple. Story is that the couple had a miscarriage and lisa told them that the little is coming back...awwwww

i remember once there was this lightworker that said that there was 'four of us' meaning that i have 3 other siblings but in fact i only had 2 sisters. to only find out later that my mum did have a miscarriage =( - does this mean that the child did not come back onto earth...i feel sad now...

Ryan: I saw that episode also..heck I have seen all of her episodes and more than once!! Ha Ha!!! I love watching her do what she calls her 'witchy woo thing" LOL!! Do you have brothers or sisters? Has any of them had kids? If she/he does come back it would be somewhere around your family but not necessarily in your family. We have many friends in life that are part of our lives and in past lives could have been a brother or sister or so on. If the child did come back...you soul somehow feel a soul connection...usually they say when you look into their eyes you recognize them..something seems familiar? And then again maybe she/he didnt come back yet!
We dont always come back. If the child was an old soul and isnt meant to come back or chooses not to come back that is another thing to consider. Personally after losing my daughter; as much as i wish I could have her with me again..I hope she doesnt have to come back to earth. I want her to be safe and happy and I know she is now where she is. I wouldnt want to have to have her go through this life again. I dont want to come back either!! But thats just my personal feelings with my daughter....I dont blame other people who want relatives to come back!!
Love and hugs!! Marcy

hmm speaking of the akashic records, I wonder if my reunion with Marcy and Andrea was also charted long before I took my very first breath on earth...

Happy Holidays

I think soooooooo... Ryan no fighting the charts :-) U and marcy were in my charts for sure!!!

I think soooooooo... Ryan no fighting the charts :-) U and marcy were in my charts for sure!!!

got me thinking...i think in order to be "charted" it has to be some sort of agreement between yourself the other soul.

What abt the stalkers we meet? i.e. they chart us into their life plan without us knowing or agreeing? lolol

I can say with certainty my stalkers have made me wiser and more secure....I have experiance lol... I learned to run quickly from those people.....ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! I think we know who needs us and who we need....ryan speaking of which...had I not met u I would not have been able to feel my cousins pain.... I thought long and hard about how a break up can hurt like death of a loved one...until I felt my cousins pain I didn't know.....grief is grief..hope that doesn't sound bad...my daughter felt just as much pain when she lost her blanky....loss is personal. Healing is personal...if u weren't in my charts well then I just got lucky then....collabritive healing is powerful...synergistic healing..whatever it is ... one love.... I think I need more concert healing...

andrea
I can say with certainty my stalkers have made me wiser and more secure....I have experiance lol... I learned to run quickly from those people.....ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! I think we know who needs us and who we need....ryan speaking of which...had I not met u I would not have been able to feel my cousins pain.... I thought long and hard about how a break up can hurt like death of a loved one...until I felt my cousins pain I didn't know.....grief is grief..hope that doesn't sound bad...my daughter felt just as much pain when she lost her blanky....loss is personal. Healing is personal...if u weren't in my charts well then I just got lucky then....collabritive healing is powerful...synergistic healing..whatever it is ... one love.... I think I need more concert healing...

I think you are right, a lost is a lost but then again each individual deals very different to grief

I know of someone that came of a 10 year relationship and was up and dating 2 weeks after like as if it didn't mean a thing - I think everyone is different, some may cope better than others, moving on faster does not necessary mean he/she love the other any less.

Personally, I have very high expectations of my love ones which explains why I felt that literally my world was crumpling when the bombshell happened. I just could not fathom why someone that i held in such high regard could ever do something like that.

btw i'm 28 and i still have my blanky!!!!!

I am sorry it took my cousin for me to understand that..I thank you for opening my eyes to my heart...
UMM she LOST MY childhood BLANKY!!!! I had it since I was 5 yrs...SO WE BOTH LOST OUR BLANKY!!! OK I cried too..just not in front of her...
I have listened to arms of an angel ..Over and over..Its in my ear right now...I am in starbucks..lol listening and loving it.... WOW..thank you

Someday Ryan the way you love people will pay off...Its a beautiful thing..I would only say...you can love without expectations...
Umm I am married to Homer Simpson/Al bundy... He is not graceful..He loves me with all his heart though...

Ryan did your girlfriend ever love you the way you wanted to be loved? Did she love you but you expected more from her? I am sorry if this is not a good question...Ignore if you want..I wont mind :-)

Someday Ryan the way you love people will pay off...Its a beautiful thing..I would only say...you can love without expectations...

I heard that before... think Chris mentioned it before to try to have no expectation. Cause if you had no expectation, there is a lower chance of you getting hurt when your love it not reciprocated?

Umm I am married to Homer Simpson/Al bundy... He is not graceful..He loves me with all his heart though...

awww isnt that sweet! This is one of the lesson I need to learn which is trying not to pigeonhole someone. She would often go all out to do things just to please me.

Ryan did your girlfriend ever love you the way you wanted to be loved? Did she love you but you expected more from her? I am sorry if this is not a good question...Ignore if you want..I wont mind :-)

I have to honestly say she was the more loving one in the relationship which is why I never saw it coming because she would be the last person I thought that would do something like that

I could not have expected anymore from her which is why sometimes (like everyday still) when I do look back - I can at least say that what we had was good and it wasnt like a bad/abusive relationship which in some way makes this process harder too.

I have listened to arms of an angel ..Over and over..Its in my ear right now...I am in starbucks..lol listening and loving it.... WOW..thank you

One of my other favorites from sarah is "I'll remember you"