Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Your Spiritual, Psychic & Paranormal Experiences
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jason Mraz - Number Synchronicities

the following was taken from his website and guess what I so happen to share the same birthday as him! =)

"""
econd to words, I’m a numbers guy. I like significant dates, digits, and planetary transits. I’ve been drawn to the number 1134 since I discovered while dangling upside-down with a calculator that it read, HELL. Seeing 1134 on the clock, odometer, or as the total on a receipt always makes me feel, if sadistically, like I’m in the right place at the right time. The same with 11:11. I always make a wish. Of course, whether or not it works is all just a story I made up, but it shifts my attention back to that of synchronicity and universal harmony and I’m okay with that. I try not to be too superstitious, and find these brain games are much more fun than fear.

I was born on June 23rd. My Best friend Stevie was July 23rd. We both got tattoos of the number 23 on his birthday at the Chelsea Hotel, which happens to be on 23rd Street. 23 has always been a number I play in Vegas.

Tristan Prettyman's birthday is May 23rd. We first met at pal Anya Marina’s birthday party - September 23rd. We hit it off instantly by syncing our interest in this magical prime number. Whenever she or I come upon it, whether being sat at table 23, or assigned seat 23 on a plane, we almost-always and/or involuntarily think about the other. We currently live 23 miles apart. She too has the number 23 inscribed on her body, and on November 23rd, I bought her a diamond ring.

Nova, my astrologer, was over the moon. She knew I’d just entered one of the best cycles for marriage, that being Saturn 1 (of 12 possible houses. Saturn being a 29 revolution that weighs heavily on our emotional/spiritual journey – each house lasting about 2.5 years.) I’ve checked in with Nova for nearly 9 years now and she always confirms my intuition and offers great data, which is wise to consider before ever losing your marbles completely. You’d be surprised how many cosmic forces there are pushing you this way or that. I love astrology for the way I get to experience a deeper connection to EVERYTHING.

Nova’s advice for the proposal: “Don’t do it during Mercury in retrograde!” Oh sh*t! I thought. December 23rd is smack dab in the middle of retrograde. (Retrograde being a period when the Planet Mercury’s revolution is at such an odd angle, it appears to reverse directions in the sky. It last about 2 weeks and happens every couple of months. During this event, it’s typical to have breakdowns, especially in the areas where we rely on gadgetry and/or technology.) Long story short, I had breakdowns in all areas of communication – namely, a missing fed-ex package containing one very purposeful engagement ring.

I had hoped to propose at our favorite beach during sunset on the 23rd, and the no-show ring was a setback that meant I couldn’t leave my house for 2 days. On the 22nd, I woke up and the power was out. GADS! Any delivery person needs electricity to get buzzed thru the gate. I freaked out thinking I’d missed it. I cursed myself for not having battery storage on the solar! After I’d opened the gate manually, I hung out in the driveway ALL DAY. I was too nervous to even go to the backyard afraid I’d miss the drop. I went through every emotion, cursing Fed-Ex two days before jolly Christmas. “Who do they think they are?! Don’t they know I am a valued customer? This is the last time… Blah Blah Bah Humbug!”

I had frustration, stress, chest pain, you name it. It was the result of having an expectation versus possibility. When an expectation fails, you’re rewarded with a good old-fashioned upset. But when a possibility fails, all you’re left with is more possibility. This Possibility vs. Expectation is a simple transformative tool that can keep you from bloodying your knuckles when something goes awry. I highly recommend it.

At 4pm on the 23rd, I went into a Zen state in total trust that the ring would somehow arrive on time. I kicked back and enjoyed the sunset from my home, alone. All was and is perfect. The universe was asking that I take a few more hours to "get it." I laughed as I saw how waiting on the ring is just like waiting on her, which I’m quite used to by now. (She’s not primping. She just doesn’t do short goodbyes. Reason 823 to love her.)

The ring finally arrived at dusk and just before the 23rd hour of the 23rd day of December I proposed to Tristan Ann Prettyman by the sea under a blanket of stars and a watchful bright moon. And she said yes.

I designed the ring to hold 46 stones - 23 for her. 23 for me. The section surrounding the main diamond is laid out with 11 on one side and 11 on the other. This way, it's always 11:11. The stone on top, that which symbolizes our coming together as one, makes 23. The Carat Weight? What else: 2.3.

We both see this being a long engagement, but would love to get married within the next 2.3 years. She will likely retain her beautiful name, but should she decide to hyphenate, Tristan Ann Prettyman-Mraz makes 23 letters.

"""

Re: Jason Mraz - Number Synchronicities

Sonshine: Wow that is an amazing story..kind of reminds me of Andreas reacurring 15. I know there really is something to the numbers but I dont quite get it yet...but I have to honestly say..I have never really looked into it. Maybe I should and maybe I should pay more atttention to the number sceme around me. Do you ever notice these repedative numbers in your life? So far all I see is always the 1:11, or 2:22 or 4:44 and so on..but im gonna start paying more attention i think. I read Doreen Virtues number theorys but I am one that has to have some kind of validation that other peoples beliefs are meant to be mine also. The only one I posatively believe is 444 means you are surrounded and protected by angels. But I also believe we are surrounded and protected by angels anyway all the time even wiithout the 444...so maybe the 444 is just a reminder from them. What do you think?
Im so glad you posted this it gets me thinking and im glad to hear from you...im also glad that you are helping your friends like you said in your email. Thats wonderful!! Well Im gonna strt paying attention to the numbers and if anything clicks Ill let you know..hope you will do the same....sending you love and a hug Sonshine!!!! marcy

i have googled and youtube extensively but no one seem to have like a concrete explanation to it - I've asked some of the psychic artist that is currently drawing my guides and they themselves don't quite know either.

But i guess the general consensus is that its something the Angels or Guides are telling US (I have alot more saying its from Angels) - we are consciously 'AWARE' of these numbers and people who are more aware of these phenomenon are less likely to be in the 'rat race' - One person even went as far as suggesting that its kinda like the movie matrix! Where everything is moving at such a fast pace now because of technology that we forget who and what we really are? Spiritual beings having a human experience.

try youtubing 11:11 you will find video clips linking eleven eleven to crop circles to why world war one ended on multiple 11s and why 9/11 is 911 and even to the mayan calender where its suppose at end at the 11th hour?

so many theories - btw I have one psychic artist that suggested books by doreen virture can be quite "patronizing"?

at the end of the day - we choose to believe what is presented to us - there can be no wrong if we all come together as ONE to do the greater good - It does seem to happen to a lot of people who are more spiritual?

Sonshine....yeah there are so many theories out there about 9/11 and crop circles and the mayan calender. They are intriguing to say the least.
I also believe the numbers repeating themselve are signs from the angels and sometimes guides..but more likely angels. Im just not sure as to what I believe they all actually mean? Everyone has their own belief about it...and who's to say "any of them" are wrong? It could be that many of them have a bit of truth in them but its a bigger picture?
As far as Doreen Virtue goes...many people love her..im not that familiar with her but im sure she is a lovely lady. We all have our favorites!! Im gonna just keep going and be more aware of the number thing...in time I will know what my own truth is about it. But it is very interesting to hear what other people think of it..gives us something to think about anyway!!!
Love to you! marcy

the following is taken from sladeroberson

111 - A sign that what you are considering represents a new phase or cycle in your life. The change/intention you are considering is in alignment with your highest path and purpose. Assert your will.
222 - A sign that you are on the right path. You’ve made a good start; now continue further, while contemplating others. Read more at The Meaning of 222
333 - Your spirit guides are giving your thoughts/intentions a big thumb’s up, high five, an absolute Yes!
444 - A sign of angelic or archangelic presence. You are protected. This issue is beyond your control; release your concerns to a higher power.
555 - You’ve just reached a major turning point. A life-changing event or change of course has just occurred. Whether it feels “good” or not, you are called to change your thoughts and behavior in accordance with this new direction along your path. Adapt and follow.
666 - A sign of imbalance or disharmony between your thoughts/feelings/spirit and the material world. You are overly focused on the material at the expense of your emotional/spiritual well-being. Release, surrender, let go. These thoughts are not helpful.
777 - You have successfully completed an important life lesson. Your spirit guides are acknowledging your achievement in acquiring some significant part of the wisdom you incarnated to learn.
888 - You are being given forewarning that a phase or cycle or relationship is about to come to an end. Prepare for endings.
999 - You are now transformed. An important phase or cycle of your life has been successfully completed.
000 - You are in divine alignment with your highest possible path and purpose. Perfect union with the Higher Self. Unity with Source.

Sonshine: You are so right: I read it and Erins message was a good read and makes so much sence. Especially if you keep seeing the same number sequence over and over agan..clearly our angels are trying to tell us something and when we see 444 it probably is just as simple as our angels saying to us :"hey im here..I want to help you with all that I can Pick me ! Pick me!!". I have to wonder how much our wonderful angels are standing by wanting so bad to help us but we NEVER ask? I will be willing to bet it alot!
Story...this happened to me new years eve....I was on facebook wishing friends happy new years and I got a private message from a man I didnt know. He said he wanted to give me a reading that he connects people with their loved ones who have passed all the time and he loves helping people. I hesitated for a few minutes because..I am not really one who is looking for readings from people all the time but then I thought I am being really stupid..i cant pass up a chance to connect with my daughter especially when it was a day when I was missing her as it was a holiday she would have been with us as a family. So i wrote him back and said ok. After a little while passed he wrote me and said he pulled an angel card for me and asked if I ever ask my angels to help me connect with my daughter because they want to help me but they cant interfere without my permission. I told him..no--- I havent really asked them for help with this I usually just talk to her. I stopped and asked for theit help in my mind. The next thing I knew within seconds I got all teary eyed and chilled and could feel her energy surrounding me. It was so wonderful and I was so enotional because I knew they had helped me and she was right with me.. I wrote him and told him about it and he said he could feel her energy and she has so much love he felt he could cry. She couldnt stop saying "I love you" and she said she was so glad I was happy and that she was so glad that I "understood". That has a special meaning for me. It was a wonderful connection that I didnt eexpect but I knew it was my daughter because of the energy..it was totally her energy and the things he said is exactly what she would say.
I have felt my daughter around me before but this happened for a higher reason and that was to get me to ask for my angels help more often..so now I do that. I think I always asked my guides more than my angels and I dont know why; maybe because in my head I thought my angels were only there to protect me. I know a lot different now.
I was really curious why this man picked me outwhen he didnt even know me and he wasnt a facebook friend so I asked him? He said my daughters energy drew him to me. The strange part about this whole story is that early that morning I asked Alisa to be with me that day and show me she was by giving me a different sign than what she ususally does. It came loud and clear! Thanks to my angels!!!!
Love you Sondhine and love your posts!! sending you a big hug! marcy

marcy wilcox
I think I always asked my guides more than my angels and I dont know why; maybe because in my head I thought my angels were only there to protect me. I know a lot different now.
marcy

thats what I thought too - Initially I ask my guides alot more than Angels - cause I thought they were there to protect only?!

your story sounds like a miracle - its amazing! so did the man connect you with your daughter in the end or simply just advised him to seek help from your Angels?

I've recently read another article on sladeroberson's blog that is pretty good...i'll find the link and post it once i find it again

Sonshine: Yes he did connect with my daughter and gave me many messages mostly of how much she loved her family and was proud of me. Something I was glad to hear..because I never told him this but I am always asking her and telling her that I just hope she is proud of me and where I am right now..the simple fact that he got me to connect and ask my angels for help and then felt my daughtr was another way he connected me to her. I have been connected to her before on my own and a few times with knowledge Christopher taught me....this wasnt the first time I have connected with her...but to feel her energy so strong was especially beautiful to me because its been a while since I felt it that strong!
hugs! mum

Sonshine...pretty much everything that guy said goes a long with what Christopher has taught. People come into our lives for a reason, no matter how short their stay might be. We have something we can learn from everyone that comes into our lives. That would only be because we have a characteristic, that the person in our life has that we must gain knowledge about to learn from. Sometimes we see terrible things in people we meet....and on some level we can relate to that person even if its just a glimpse of something in ourselves that we need to be reminded not to be. For instance; I can say im not predjudiced but I know I have some in me that I feel at times.., even though I wish it not to be there and Im working on it. We are all connected, and we all need each other to learn and grow!
hugs! marcy