Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Your Spiritual, Psychic & Paranormal Experiences
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MY FIRST INTUITION so young

My first experience of what I just consider unexplainable at this point..

I was 4 years old on a greyhound bus with my mother and brother headed to my grandparents in L.a. from my home in Redding Ca... I needed to use the restroom, I walked to the back and saw a neatly dressed young man who looked to be in the military (very clean cut).. He was asleep.. I ran back to my mom and said I was afraid of him.. She made me go back alone..I was so scared that he would wake up..The bus was full of people..I was afraid of him...
I made it back to my mom safe :-) The next thing I remember my mom dove over me and my brother after a loud bang... That nicely dressed man who was sleeping soundly when I feared him had just shot the man in front of him.. we continued with this man on the bus until law enforcement was notified and showed up.. I do not remember being scared after that but I did feel so sad for the man who was shot and left the bus on a stretcher.. thankfully we have a newpaper clipping that stated he survived..I am glad...
That would be my first strong feeling about someone that was validated for me.. I like to remind my mom that I KNEW THAT MAN WAS BAD!!!!!! :-)
Gifted? Guided? Intuition? I HAVE NO IDEA!!! NONE!!

Re: MY FIRST INTUITION so young

Andrea: Wow..What a scary experience for a little girl of that age!! But how wonderful that you paid attention to your intuition about this.From what I have leaned ..our angels and our guides warn us when bad things might happen. Some people see them, some people hear the audibly but for some they talk to us through our intuition., sometimes to our heart.
Christopher always talks too..about all kids coming into the world come in psychic...all of us....we just close it off by the worlds conditioning over years.
I love this story. Thank you for sharing it with us!!!! Love......marcy

Re: MY FIRST INTUITION so young

The great part of feeling like something bad is going to happen is that I can avoid a bad situation..the bad part sometimes is I can tend to avoid a good situation fearing it may end up bad... Its a balancing act for me.... Thank you for reading.. Thank God the man lived..

Andrea :-)