Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Your Spiritual, Psychic & Paranormal Experiences
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Animals and Insects?

I'm not sure if it was Danielle Mckinnon or another guest that was once on Chris's show. I specifically remember how she said her home was infested with mice and all she did was communicate with them and they left.

Now for the rest of us that aren’t that Intuitive. I was wondering what is everyone’s opinion on insects like spiders and roaches?

Spiders are so common in Australia and I have like a couple of them every now and then – It kinda becomes a habit to just kill as I see if not they will keep breeding and there will be cobwebs everywhere.

After hearing those shows, it kinda makes me think twice about killing them now, in my head I’ll play this voice that says “don’t kill me don’t kill me…ahhhhhh” lol

Btw Marcy, your email is not working?
Ryan

Re: Animals and Insects?

to Marcy: I';ve received your emails but I can't reply any of them cause your email has blocked my email as SPAM =( lol i don't blame you hahahaha

its bouncing back my replies

I have always gone with the letting them go back outside theory...guts are not good for me..
Id like to think the bugs I vacuum up are just living in the vacuum too....
ryan I was not planning on going vegan until right now!!!

i can;t - I love beef too much!!! steak and chicken are my staple diet - hmm maybe the cows and chickens are just living within me =)

can you please tell marcy that i can't send her emails? and i did receive the one in regards to wanting me to go back onto facebook =)

Ryan: I dont know what us with my email..I started having trouble with it after I changed to google chrome. I will probably go back to internet explorer. im having trouble sending emails out though..and I would never mark you as spam lol hugs..GET ON FACEBOOK!!!! mum

Oh..im sorry I heard that same thing about mice on that show and it made me wonder and although I feel bad about killing spiders..they should stay out of my house LOL hugs marcy

let me know when your email is up and running...its still not accepting my email =(

Ryan try my email now...i went back to the internet explorer i was using before hugs mum

marcy wilcox
Ryan try my email now...i went back to the internet explorer i was using before hugs mum

got your email to try it now but still doesnt work

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----

(reason: 554 imta16.westchester.pa.mail.comcast.net comcast 211.29.132.8 Comcast Blocked )

Ryan: I dont know whats up im not that good at computors im getting andreas emails ok..gues you will have to get on facebook..i dont know what to do and i dont want to lose contact with you..mum

i send using another email and it went thru

You must have added my original email into the spam folder by accident? lol

Ryan: I didnt get an email from you tonight but i have been working on trying to figure it out? send me another one

marcy wilcox
Ryan: I didnt get an email from you tonight but i have been working on trying to figure it out? send me another one

i tried sending it and again with the new account but it got rejected =(

hmmmm...

Ryan: Im so sorry, I honestly dont know what I did to make this happen..and I dont know how to undo ut. My son inlaw is coming to dinner on sunday and he is a whiz t computors...thats whst he does for work so I will have him figure it out! and then I will email you. There is one more thing I can try and that is to do a system resote but I dont know if that will affect my email or not. Im gonna try that today. Hugs!

mum marcy

i just forwarded you 2 identical emails from 2 seperate accounts - should be fine now since i did not get one of those message failure msg?

Sonshine: I got both emails...Yeah!!! mum