Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Your Spiritual, Psychic & Paranormal Experiences
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Angel Story!!

I wanted to post this story for some time now. This is a true story and it happened to me when I was 17 years old:
I was still in hight school everyday all day and also worked a job at a fast food hamburger place from 6:30pm to 2:30am 5 days a week to help out my parents because we had 6 kids in our family and money was tight.
I have mentioned before being raised Catholic until I got into high school, and then I became a Christian.I had met Randy (my husband) a year before. We dated some but ended up parting. But I knew he was the one from the moment I met him.
Somehow both randy and I got involved with a christian group called "the Jesus People". Almost everyone in the group gave up all they had to follow the Lord. I was still living at home with my parents, going to school, and working. While the others in the group were older and could live together in christian womens and christian mens houses; I had to finish high school.
I was so happy to be living totally for God every minute that I could. In my spare time I either went to meetings, bible studies, or I was studying my own bible or praying. But we were fanatical in such that we went out on the streets to proclaim Gods love to everyone that passed by---whether they wanted to hear it or not.
I remember loving God and Jesus so much...I would continually get into arguments with my mom because being Catholic she didnt like it at all!!!And she had to voice it almost every free minute she had! Thank goodness she had 6 kids her minutes were quite taken up and not too many of them were free!!! LOL!!
I was always really tired from school and work. Working till 2:30am and then getting up for school at 7:00am was hard!!
One day one of the other women came up to me at a meeting and said she did not see Gods love in me anymore! Boy I was just devistated! I went home to my room in the basement and started praying to God and to Jesus. And I mean praying my heart out!! I was wailing, I was crying so hard. I kept saying to God:
"What am I gonna do? If I dont have your love in my heart, and Im just fooling myself than that means I am lost!!! How could I not have your love; Im trying so hard!! I feel like I love people? And if I dont have your love then I am not saved and I will go to hell!! God please put your love in my heart !! Please!!!!!!
I prayed for a long time and I was crying so hard. My heart actually hurt physically!! ...As I was kneeling crying out to God to please have mercy on me and let me love him...I felt a strong, yet somehowe gentle, hand on my shoulder. I turned around expecting to see my mom standing there consoling me maybe? NO ONE was there!!!! I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was my guardian angel comforting me!!! I can still remember it like it was yesterday. So although I have not seen my guardian angel yet---I actually have felt him/her.
After that my heart was at peace. My God knew I loved him !!!
I later found out that this woman who had told me she didnt see God's love in me..had a big crush on Randy (my husband now). But Randy had feelings for me; and she didnt like that. But Im glad it happened because I got to witness my guardian angels love for me as he/she placed their hand on my shoulder that day!!
Guardian angels are so very real!!!
Love & hugs!! marcy

Re: Angel Story!!

OH MY!!!!

I have to believe only an angel can take you from complete despair to such comfort.... You were not going to calm yourself down anytime soon or so it seems..

I am soo glad you shared that.... Can I ask what made you write about this? had you somewhat kept it in the back of your mind??? i am interested to know!!! its beautiful!!

Wow you do have a history with religion!!!

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!!!

Andrea: I dont know why I waited so long to share this..its on my mind a lot because I have loved angels since I was a kid. I have thought about posting it and just never did. I have had other things to post too but havent. Tonight just seemed like the right time, if that makes sense? Maybe beacause we have been talking about angels? I dont even know why I though it was my mom to console me but I did...she wasnt too comforting in those days because she didnt agree with anything that wasnt Catholic! Hugs!! marcy

God works in mysterious ways...

Ryan: that is so true!!!! Did you get the new pic of Arch Angel Micheal I sent you tonight? Its much better than the other one!! Hugs Sonshine!!! mum marcy

thank you mum *cries*

I CANNOT wait to get to where you are right now to genuinely forgive.

i still miss her so much - its like a salad bowl! filled with Love, hatred, despair, resentment ....all tossed up in one

and every second of my life i will experience one of those emotions or all

I know it will take time .... and we are all here for one another

Sometime i wonder if it would have been easier if she died - its a horrible thing to say but the wound is deep and I'm not exactly thinking straight these days

Ryan: I know you are still experiencing much pain right now..that is understandable...but believe me it would not be easier if she had died! When our loved ones pass away..we have "no choice" but to move on or stay stuck! The same is for you with her still living.And neither situation is easy as far as moving on..it takes work...with good days and bad days. Its still new for you..that hurt wont go away overnight. But when you feel the hurt or anger coming on..go meditate! Meditation is the key to everything! It can change your attitude and your outlook on things. Keep asking for help from your angels and God for forgiveness towards her. That too takes time..but it will happen!
I pray for you Sonshine-- that the Angels surround you with healing; and that God opens up your heart to forgive. Remember to keep praying for God to bless her..there is true healing in helping someone else!!
Big Hugs to you Sonshine!!! mum