Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Your Spiritual, Psychic & Paranormal Experiences
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Angels of nation?

the following is taken from Lorna Byrne feb newsletter (I like to give credit where credit is due)

I found this fascinating.

"...We all have guardian angels, but many people don’t realise that God has also appointed an angel to each and every country - the Angel of the Nation. This angel is enormously powerful and never leaves the borders of your country. The Angels of the Nations are all in contact with each other. Their role is to spiritually influence everyone in their country particularly leaders of all sorts - political, business, religious, and intellectual – in order to ensure they do the right things.

Once when I was a child I was shown the Angel of the Nation of Ireland. Like all Angels of the Nations I have ever been shown he was dressed in armour. On his head he wore a helmet, and his armour seemed to be made of different plates of metal. He and all Angels of the Nations have a look of gladiators ready to go into battle at any time. The Angel of the Nation of Ireland looked very human and I saw no wings – his eyes were very big and bright. On this occasion, I was shown him sitting down as if on a hill formed of the earth of Ireland. He seemed lost in thought but quite content. He just smiled at me and didn’t say anything – but I knew who he was as I had seen him on a previous occasion.

The Angels of the Nations tell me that this is a very important time and they need our prayers. They are asking us, in all countries, to pray more for our leaders – to pray not just for our families and friends – but to pray for everyone whether we agree with their views or not. The angels are trying to help us not to judge – not to say we’ll pray for this group, and not for another.
....."

"...The angels have told me that here in Ireland many of us put our spirituality on hold because of our greed for material things. We felt we could do it all on our own. The angels are working hard –everywhere, not just here in Ireland - to make us more open spiritually, more aware of our guardian angels, and our souls, at making us more conscious of natural justice and how we are all a part of a bigger whole...."

Re: Angels of nation?

Sonshine: I love Loran Byrne...I cant imagine what her life is like seeing angels all the time. I for one believe her. I believe there are so many angels with so many different duties we dont even know them all. But the Angels of Nations makes perfect sence to me.
I totally believe about their message of unity for all of us.And I do believe its important to pray for out leaders to make the right descisions. Im a firm believer in the power of prayer.
We really are all one with each other and everything...we are all connected. No matter how we believe differently. Thats what unconditional love is in my eyes --loving without any expectations of anyone being anything different than what they are...just loving them no matter what. I really believe the angels wish we would get back to living from our hearts and not our heads...we have been living from our heads too long!!!
Love you Sonshine...big hug!!! marcy

yeah kinda reminds me of the movie 'City of Angels' - there was this scene in the library where it was just packed with Angels, each student has like at least one Angel by their side

Also there was another scene where during the robbery, each Angel touched both the robber and also the victim to calm them down...

magical

Sonshine..yeah that movie, especially those parts seem to me how it really is. We would probably be amazed at how many angels surround us everyday!! Or how many times they protect us and we dont even know they led us away from danger. Its a beautiful life in so many ways!!