Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Your Spiritual, Psychic & Paranormal Experiences
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
By far my fav!

This is my favorite class room...Hope the bell never rings!!! please don't grade me...Glad I can make my own hours!!! I was always the girl who journaled when I should have been writing a report...It works here....

Re: By far my fav!

in the old podcasts - chris mention that there is a class in the chatroom every wednesday? - is that still going on?

not that I know of..I think He has a class starting in January........I wanted to take it..But we are vacationing most of January.. :-(
I guess its just independent study for me....

Sonshine: Yeah I dont think those are going on now and havent been for a while. Maybe if enough people are inteerested he will start them up again. That would be great wouldnt it? hugs! marcy

sign me up .. :-)

yeah that will be great! - it will be hard for whoever that was running those chatrooms as I can forsee newcomers like myself will just flood those chatrooms with questions after questions

Sonshine: that would be great though..the more questions asked the more we all benefit from the answers!! Whenever Im at a live show and some one asks a question...its always something I have wondered before but didnt think about at that moment and im glad it was asked! hugs! marcy

I cant wait to go back to school!! mummies will you pack my lunch for me?

Ryan: LOL of course you want peanut butter and jelly in a smiley face sandwich? I love learning new things so Im with you there...oh Christopher...if your reading these.....study group again online??? Im hoping next year to take the study course...but I might be in school to be retrained for a different job..so I have to see how that will be too. Right now I am enjoying having the time to just study spiritual things. Hugs to you!!!marcy

ill pack a lunch it wont be good though...
I feel like we are in a study group..we may need a mediator now and again though just incase we go astray..

marcy wilcox
Ryan: LOL of course you want peanut butter and jelly in a smiley face sandwich?

you know what! we can't get GOBBER downunder! its such a crime. If I ever want to have some peanut butter and jelly, ill have to buy them seperate and apply them together =(

Yes I do read EVERY post on my message board and I would like to start up the study groups again in 2011, but it's all going to come down to having the availability and scheduling to make it work. Once I evaluate the schedule for 2011 in January, we'll then see if this would be possible. *fingers crossed*

Stay tuned..........

Christopher

Christopher..I thought you read them all...fingers are crossed and praying as well!! A studya group would be wonderful!! Sending you a big HUG and hoping your enjoying time with your soul mate!! much love!! marcy

hell yeah!

maybe with the up coming study groups - we can have like topics? So at least everyone attending that particular day will be focus on that particular topic rather than all of us bombarding the moderator with questions from past lives to karma to meditation ...?

also if its not too much to ask, try to make the group on a timeslot that is friendly to australians =)