Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Your Spiritual, Psychic & Paranormal Experiences
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
well here goes

I've got some cleanup to do.... Left some people in the dust ...things are a lot clearer now...Time to make right.....

This is going to be big for me...

I am expecting to release TONs of baggage...

Love LOve Love....

Re: well here goes

Andrea: As always you are in my prayers for any chnges you undergo in life...changes are good but sometimes diffcult. I know; knowing you--that you made the right decisions because you just dont rush into anything girlfriend!! And thats a very good thing!!! Hugs! marcy

Thank u marcy that means a lot to me...thank u for knowing me...the right things are easier to see nowadays. This journey is the most beautiful gift my father has ever given to me...It sure helps to have u near.... hugs and tons of love marcy....

A few hours later oooof course I am presented with the people I didn't think I was going to have to do right by yet..I guess there is no stopping this train..my prediction all the people I need to do right by will call or email me...lol I did compare myself to scrooge...here goes..I will not be seeking them out for sure...flooooooood gates. Pray for me please...

Andrea: No need to ask me..I always pray for you..that you will be strong and that your angels and guides give you exactly what you need at the exact time you need it. When you are reaching out to help others, and you are; sometimes it gets overwhelming when everyone wants something all at once..medtiate, meditate, meditate...this will help refresh you!!! When you dont have so much going on you will find yourself bored because you will get so used to doing something to help others! LOL!!! Love you! marcy

am i in the dust? lol or am i retain as a prized possession? =)

good job! and just keep going! the andrea train aint stopping for anyone

LOL Ryan the updated me would not leave anyone in the dust...

all aboard....the Andrea train is unstoppable..

this is bringing me to another question thou...

a recent revelation plus something I witness tonight has cause for concern.

Life is certainly full of challenges.

do share! the one thing I realized is if something drops in front of us, it usually means time to deal with it ..the right way..
share..let us know...Hope all is ok Ryan...Maybe its time to make a shift for you??

Or I am overthinking? :-) do share.. no judgement at all..

Ryan: You would never be left in the dust..hope you really wouldnt think that! Sonshine..always here to help if I can!!!! hugs!mum