Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Your Spiritual, Psychic & Paranormal Experiences
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
angel

so now that I am trying to GET IT.. I am going back to find the meaning in things I knew had meaning I just put them in the back of my head until I could understand....

The woman who loved my father most of his life,although never made it work :-( well she invited my brother and I to stay the night while we were in town..My brother got the couch.. I was handed pajamas,a book and a glass of water..I felt like I was being treated like a princess.My Dad always loved her and I was feeling that love...
That night I had a dream of water..which has been a weekly dream of mine for years...12 years that I remember.. sometimes the water is chaotic,sometime its flowing sometimes its infested with sharks,dark,dead fish,canals,rivers,oceans,waterslides...so many water dreams..most of them have been what I thought were night mares...
That night my dream was amazing.. the room I was in was filled with Crystal clear water that i could breathe in..it was beautiful and clean.... The next morning I walked out to her living room and saw a statue of Micheal the Arch angel... until that moment I did not know who he was..she told me..I think just today I realized..I was truly protected that night and my dream was a reflection of that..

Re: angel

Andrea:
What a beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I dont know the first thing about what dreams mean at all. I didnt even ever try to analize my drams until recently. I have hear however that water somehow symbolizes spirituality. But I dont believe all dreams have a message. I think some are just our mind wandering and our subconsious taking over.
I wonder what your past lives have been like..just because you say the water dreams are mostly nightmares?
Have you ever been afraid of the water? Or drowning? It is so interesting to me that the statue was of Arch Angel Micheal because I remember hearing that if you have fears from past life or even this life's experiences you can call on Micheal and he will help remove those fears. I think it was from one of Christophers radio shows that I heard this. It just makes me wonder?
Thank you for sharing this story!! Hugs! marcy

Andrea :-)

That night I had a dream of water..which has been a weekly dream of mine for years...12 years that I remember.. sometimes the water is chaotic,sometime its flowing sometimes its infested with sharks,dark,dead fish,canals,rivers,oceans,waterslides...so many water dreams..most of them have been what I thought were night mares...

wow that sounds very interesting, especially when its recurring...

have you asked your guides or angels what it means?

Hi Ryan... I am assuming that the water is a sign of my spiritual journey... If i go back and look at what the water was doing at specific times in my life..it pretty much matched what i was going through spiritually...

I think...

Andrea: I Think I already said that I dont believe all dreams are something we are meant to learn something from...but you said your water dreams are reacurring which to me makes a difference! Andrea's quote "If i go back and look at what the water was doing at specific times in my life..it pretty much matched what i was going through spiritually"...
I was looking up what water means in the dream dictionary on line and it kinda went along with what you said you felt. Anyway for what its worth here is what it said:
"To see water in your dreams, symbolizes your unconcious and emotional state of mind, Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of energy. It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment.
To see clear water in your dreams means that you are in tune with your spirituality. It denotes serenity, peace of mind, and rejuvenation."
There are examples for all different types of water you see but this is the one that was clearly in your dream and it really goes along with the feelings you had about the dream so I thought I would share it with you. I found it quite interesting.
Hugs! marcy