Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Your Spiritual, Psychic & Paranormal Experiences
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ryan-Not in trouble!!

I have been thinking about you lately...
I am in a major spiritual battle for my cousins recent break up... He is making me more proud to be his cousin every day..even in the darkest times I am optimistic and incredibly proud...I picture him dangling from a ledge and I am holding on with every ounce of my being.But even better he is focused on hanging on and becoming grounded again..
How are you ??
can I ask where you are at in your healing journey?

are you hanging on? climbing up? Overall??? more sad thoughts than happy??? do You have weak times in the day????? do you have high times in the day??? Do you see that it was meant to be? did you learn from the break up???

If this is too much feel free to ignore....

Re: Ryan-Not in trouble!!

I like to think Im climbing up!!!

I’m just doing the best I can, taking each day as it comes – I’m still faced with a lot of challenges despite this. It’s kinda like back to the rat race but this time with a handicap (handicap being the breakup and feeling all kinds of emotion a day)

I like to say I’m much better then before but you get days when you just spiral down the rabbit hole and think of the worst – I find that the trick is realizing when this is happening and stop this before you actually get very worked up and is overcome by emotion.

I like to quote Pema Chodron again lol – cause a lot of times, its just random thoughts in our brain, we are just play acting different scenarios which chances are, are never gonna happen in real life

As soon as I’m able to intercept this – I find myself thinking about something else and not go down that road again – Sometimes I realise this too late and will be balling my eyes out. Its a lot of work and will take time.

I am glad you are still fighting-climbing or at the minimum trying to...some just give in to it...

lol how about the other questions???

Have you had AHAAAA moments that help you see more clearly how things went wrong???

Do you have her on a pedistal ?

Do you want the best for her? do you want her to be unhappy????

I have a DOZEN MORE questions.. I never knew how much is involved in this kind of grief..its limitless ..explains why you have so many feelings during the day...

Loss and guilt is the issue that brought me here...yours may have more to it... along with possibly a self esteem issue???

Andrea :-)

Have you had AHAAAA moments that help you see more clearly how things went wrong???

according to some lightworkers, my clarity is out of the kazooom...

Do you have her on a pedistal ?

Well its not like the time we spent together was bad in anyway until then. I used to think what she did was under the influence of alcohol and stuff but for her decide to give it all up - says something else doesnt it? =) Now isnt love grand!!!?

Do you want the best for her? do you want her to be unhappy????

Of cos you will always want whats best for the ones you care for or used too...haaa But then again ill have my moments where i wish everything in the bible was true and that God does abhor her for her actions

Loss and guilt is the issue that brought me here...yours may have more to it... along with possibly a self esteem issue???

my self esteem is alright prob more abandoment issue I guess?

Abandoned!!!!

its a stretch so bare with me.... do you feel like you were nothing to her?? like you did not matter at all??

Would it help to know she still thinks of you ????

Did you part gracefully???

Did you hmmmm call,text and write her A lot without he responding??

Did you sacrifice your dignity at the end?

when you dont want to answer I will understand..Ryan this kind of grieving is different from the loss of a loved one..not anyless painful just definatly different.... same pain different emotions...seems to be....Well I did feel abandoned when my father dies but that passed pretty quickly... came up a few times but not an issue....

Are you here because you are looking for spirituality or because you need support?

Both?