Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Your Spiritual, Psychic & Paranormal Experiences
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
purpose of a vision if we can not help..

Gosh sorry if I am posting too much... I have another question...I probably have unlimited questions..I have listened to most the archives and found many answers..

Why would a person be given a psychic vision/dream when its not enough information to stop the incident from happening?

Re: purpose of a vision if we can not help..

Andrea: this is a hard one to answer...maybe someone more advanced would know better how to answer this for you!!! But Im gonna just get it out there and tell you what I think ok?
I think sometimes visions or dreams can be warnings of something coming to prepare us....not that we can stop whats coming but so we are more prepared for it. And even though some things happen that we dont like, if we have had a warning or vision and that thing does happen...its a validation for us that we are connected to something bigger than us. I hope that makes sence.
My example and reason I think this way is: before my daughter passed---I always had a fear that if I lost a child---she would be the one I would lose. It is something I just knew inside of myself. A few weeks before she passed; I started having dreams of losing a loved one....but I thought it was my husband in the dreams that I would lose. And then Alisa passed away. I was having these dreams often and I believe in some way I was being prepared for her passing.
I hope this helps some..but Im sure someone else could answer this much better than me. Sending love....................marcy

Marcy, I am going through and putting what questions I have out to this message board and if its you and only you that is willing to discuss it with me,Well that is one other person that I did not have a week ago.. I am not sure I believe that there is ONE answer anyway...I love that you respond..when you tire of it let me know.
You said "its a validation for us that we are connected to something bigger than us" I guess I had not thought about that... I have had a few that really left me feeling GUILT!!
HUGS Marcy!!

Andrea...The truth is and I dont know why...I am compelled by something to keep up with this message board. If something is given to me or comes to me and I feel I should post it---I have to do it or something wont let me alone about it....I dont know if its my spirit guide or who but... well like the love meditation...I found that weeks ago and ever since I have felt I should post it but didnt. Something or someone kept tugging at me to do it and I finally did it. I cant even explain it. All I know is when I pray everyday I ask God to bring people into my life who I can help or pass on what I have learned ....and somehow some of that is tied into this message board.
Im gonna be really honest here and just say what I feel. "it saddens me that so many people has gotten help from Christopher and they have wonderful experiences to post and help people and they dont do it"!!! When I first started posting a few people responded and helped me and I was so grateful because I didnt know hardly anything and everything was interesting to me. One of those peoples name is Cindy. I know you will meet her too...She is in Florida right now on business...but she is a caring, lovely, soul. But when I read someones post....I can feel what they feel and having gone through the pain of losing my daughter and going through all the different emotions of it...I cannot sit back and not respond. Sometimes I feel like I post too much , but if it helps somebody then it doesnt matter...cuz thats what I want to do is help others!!
I dont know why I feel I have to apologize but I am sorry that I am the only one who answers besides Christopher.....to me that is sad. But Im only one person and Im just gonna do what I can to help and keep on doing it!!
When you are able..I would love to hear about your visions or dreams. One thing I do know is that when a dream or vision comes from our loved ones it is always posative...They dont want us to get hung up on any thing or any feelings that are negative or sad or will hold us back. They see the big picture and they want us to move foreward and grow and progress. That is the one thing I know about dreams and visions that is true when its coming from our loved ones.
And Andrea..I will never get tired of your questions..dont you worry about that. I am always here for your. Sending love...marcy

Marcy, I am committed to posting on this message board too.. :-) what a great way to discuss the things that we care about and ponder...
Please do not feel apologetic for being the only one to answer.. Its enough and maybe more people will want to jump in..I know I was hesitant to post at all..then realized...I have nothing to lose and so much to gain.... I listen to the archives alone then think about what I have listened to alone.. its nice to be able to chat with someone probably doing the same....Obviously we take the more personal stuff to private messages and I appreciate that too...
I have had A lot of dreams and visions.. I would love a thread of just that..visions and dreams. LOl it might only be u and I but thats ok..I think it would be good to get them out... Its not easy to tell people..
I have Epic ~recurring themed~ haunting dreams!!! Daily!!!!! They are nightmares... I am not sure why and have just kind of gotten use to being mortified in the morning...
the one that haunted me at the time horribly was... A LITTLE GIRL BEING TAKEN UP A HILL IN A LARGE TRUCK AND DUMPED NEXT TO A BARN.I WOKE UP TO AN ABRUPT BANG ON THE WALL WHERE I WAS SLEEPING..I dont believe there was a bang i think i dreamt it..when I woke up i envisioned her banging on a wall... I turned on the news and a saw that a little girl was missing,Later she was found dumped in a field next to a tree and was taken in a motor home through mountains..she was banging on the walls..
I cried for so long after that..I did not know why i saw that..I did not even believe in "seeing" things like that..I felt so alone!!! I have only told one person..I dont need validation. I know what I saw and I know what happened and it still feels awful...
I knew my dad would come to me in dreams..WELL he does but they are disgusting morbid awful dreams! AWFUL!!!!!
Marcy can we go somewhere on here and share our visions and dreams?? I thought I did it in journals but this feels even better than my journal.. I would love to hear yours and other peoples too :-)...

Andrea: Your in the right section for posting about visions and dreams..but what you might do is start a new topic when you post something new like that..That will start a new thread. But it definately belongs in the spiritual or paranormal experiences section which is where you have it.
I believe you are so right about the message board and that is what they are for...is for people to share their experiences and others to comment, share and for us all to help each other..in that way we can learn form each others experiences.
The morbid dreams about your dad...Andrea I dont believe are him visiting you in a dream because where he is on the otherside...he just wouldnt want you to be left mortified. Our loved ones on the otherside are coming from a place of total love and understanding. They see the big picture that we cant see. There is no time there so they see past, present and future...and they wont do anything that is gonna hold us in that grief and morning and sad process..because they want us to move on and progress in our own journeys. They come to us in love and its posative. I really feel after what you have told me already about your dads sad existance because of his disease and the fact he was homeless for so long and you tried but really couldnt help him...that You are carrying guilt that your dad wouldnt want you to carry.I believe that is why you are having those dreams about him There might be other things that could weigh in here that im not knowledgable about though. I say that becase I think you have a gift Andrea.
After reading your vision of the little girl and the fact that the news validated your vision...I really believe you have a gift that your guides are trying to help you open up. We all have gifts...we just need to open them up and develope them. I really think when you get into meditation..its gonna help you alot to open up.You can ask your guides to help you to understand it too. This could take some time., sometimes meditation is something we need to practice till we kinda "get it". You asked what to ask in a reading..if I were you: this would be one of my main questions...because the gifts we are given are to be shared and to help others with. With the little girl..theres nothing you could do to help her..I now understand more about your vision question and why you asked it. Lots of people with visions and predictions arent able to stop bad things from happening and I dont know why..I can only guess that these things happen to let us know that something bigger than us is trying to get us to open up and trust what we are getting and know that there is a lot more out there besides just us. Have you ever thought of taking a psychic developement course? Christopher does them and I believe he takes payments.
I am so glad you shared your vision with me and others who come here Andrea. I am sure there are others who have experienced the same type of thing. It also gives me a better understanding of what you are going through and what to pray for you for. When I first read your post this morning I was like--"WOW" "OMG" ...ok my angels and guides help me answer this!!!! I hope somehow it helps. I think the thing I want to leave you with here is...I really think this is a gift from God to you for you to help others and although sometimes it can be scary....it is a gift from God and I hope you embrace it.
Sending you love and prayers...marcy

Thank You..... I have seen Cindys name on here.I should go read some of her post now that I know how to find posts... It took me a while to figure that part out... I am new the this message board thing.. :-)
You know I want to believe my father is coming to me enough that I guess I am willing to take nightmares as visits... I don't know what to think of them, they are so clear and unforgettable. I guess you could be right about my guilt getting in the way.. maybe i am making what should be sweet into a nightmare..I just don't know... I had a sweet one while he was alive.. He was spending time with my daughter while I was in another room.. in the dream I knew he had passed away...What I wouldnt give for that dream now.. :-)
Can you write about Alisa visiting you in dreams?? I understand if you don't want to..
I am trying to ask general questions to find possible answers to some of my questions..I guess giving a personal story attached probably makes it easier to open up a conversation... You have asked me to explain more detailed a few times... I guess it takes that for me to get it out... LOL.. thank you for asking..
My Dad would not want me to be so hurt daily... its hard... I cant stop...the nightmares don't help either.. :-(
I hope you do not feel like I am draining you... I would never want that... I enjoy learning...

Love,Andrea

I don't want you to think I am at a point of desperation.. I feel like I am on the verge of becoming healthy inside and out... Its JUST such an amazing journey..I dont want to miss a step....

Andrea: You are not draining me so please dont ever think that!! I enjoy very much reading your posts and it gives me stuff to think about which is a good thing. Im glad you are gonna look up Cindys posts..she has some good ones that are beautiful and interesting!! She was a big help to me when I first started posting.
Sometimes it is hard to open up cuz it like leaves us vulnerable but you are right...the more we know the better our understanding is and I dont like to speculate on whats going on cuz I could be way off base, if you know what I mean?
I know I have many dreams with Alisa, but I dont remember a lot of them. I know because I wake up with a joyouse feeling like I have been with her. There are two that are very vivid which I think were visits from her
The first one happened after I had been asking my guides to take me out of body to the otherside to see her. I missed her so badly..I would ask almost every night. I just wanted to see where she was and if she was happy. I wanted to see her beautiful face again. The only thing I remember was being out of my body somewhere else and it was like I was floating up in the universe somewhere. I remember the stars. The most vivid part was seeing Alisa laughing and i was laughing with her. She had a very distinct laugh. We just spent time laughing and laughing an laughing. That was my dream. But I woke up and it was so very real..I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt I actually was with her.She was wearing a bright red sweater and she just beamed. The last time I saw my Alisa was Thanksgiving 2009 and she had that bright red sweater on. The only thing I really wanted of hers when she passed was that red sweater..because she looked so beautiful in it and it was my last memory; but that sweater has never been found.
The next dream I remember she was here in our home. She came from the otherside to visit. I was the only one who could see her though. My other two daughters were in the dream also. They wanted to see her so badly but couldnt..so I asked Alisa to do something to let them know she was here. And with a huge beautiful smile on her face (like she always had); she went up to them one by one and blew in their faces and you could see their hair blow with Alisas breath. They got excited and just were happy, and Alisa and I just laughed....and she was gone. This dream to me was a visitation also because she had on the same red sweater and it was so real...it was like she was just here. I woke up feeling so wonderful..knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt that the veil that separates us is so VERY thin!!
I had another one also that was just wierd...where Alisa was breaking into cars (which was totally not something she would ever do). I called the cops in that dream not knowing it was her doing it..and when they came and arrested her --she just looked at me like..."there was nothing you could do mom...its not your fault...it is was out of your hands". What I got from that dream was if anything...that her passing is something that I couldnt prevent. And it wasnt my fault in any way. Because I had guilt over her passing Andrea at first, I blamed myself thinking it was because I wasnt spiritual and I was being taught a lesson. Kind of like a 'wake up call". But I know now that --that isnt true...it was what Alisa charted and her purpose here was fulfilled...so it was time for her to go home.
Those are the dreams I remember Andrea. Hope this helps in some way!! And I will never get tired of you posting so post away girlfriend!!
Sending love, marcy

Andrea: I do not think you are at the point of desperation at all, infact You are where I have been and actually I am still there; which is wanting so much to learn and understand all about this wonderful journey and all that it can hold for us and others.And You will not ever drain me..you inspire me and lift me and you are a blessing friend!!!
Love, marcy

i cant even believe this was me...

WOW what a process!!

Love to you Christopher and Marcy!!!

Andrea....Its amazing isnt it...to look back and see how far we have come in our journeys and where we were a year ago? Its been a truly amazing year...with ups and downs and many experiences and lessons. I know I can speak for you as well as for myself when I say..we are not the same people we were!!! And theres so much more ahead of us on this beautiful amazing journey. I cant believe Im even talking like this having just lost my brother one week ago today...but thats how much my life has changed. No-matter the difficulties or hard times...I still feel truly blessed every day. And I am so humbly grateful to have met you and have you in my life. You are such a beautiful blessing!! I love you Andrea with all my heart!!!
Marcy