Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Your Spiritual, Psychic & Paranormal Experiences
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
spiritual goals 2011

Hey what you goal?

Re: spiritual goals 2011

to be able to connect to my guides and angels

MERRY CHRISTMAS and may 2011 bring us more love,light and turkey!!!

Andrea: When I think about my spiritual goals for 2011...there are so many its hard to name them all...I just can explain it like this...."I want to really fly high"!!! I want to get so much closer to God, to my guides and to my angels. I want to go deeper inside to achieve a better connection to my intuition and higher self. I want to reach for the stars and let there be no limit to the possabilities!!! I want to help more people in bigger ways. I want to feel a closer connection to everyone and everything in the universe!! I know Im asking for a lot..but you asked what are my goals? My goals are endless!!! But Im so very happy and excited about them!! sending love, marcy

I love you Marcy.I know everyday we get closer.....What a ride we are on!!

My goal is to keep experiencing miracles and love...

Overwhelmed with miracles right now...

hi hi hi

felt like forever since i was last in this msg board - I have just ordered some coloured drawings of my spirit guides and i'm so excited!

Hey andrea/marcy/christopher - Is there a psychic artist that you guys know of that does them in colours and does not cost a bomb in your wallet?

Hi Sonshine..I was just thinking about you and I decided to check the message board and here you are!!!I know I have heard of someone who does these drawings in the past but I wasnt that interested in it so I just didnt give it much thought..and I dont remember who it was? If it comes to me I will let you know though!
Good to hear from you and hope things are going well..you are still in my prayers every day Sonshine!! Sending you a hug!!!
marcy

Andrea: That sounds exciting and wonderful!!! So happy for you! love, marcy

its already 5 hours past midnight here in Melbourne! Happy New Year guys!

Sondshine: Happy new year to you!!! I hope this year is blessed with love and wonderful connections for you! You are always and will continue to be in my prayers!!! much love my friend!! marcy