Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Your Spiritual, Psychic & Paranormal Experiences
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Angels and guides sadness and seeing all

If Our angels cry when we cry... Do guides cry when we cry?

Re: Angels and guides sadness and seeing all

Andrea: From what I have heard..yes..they are so much more sensative than we are!!! Plus you have to remember..they can relate to what we are going through because they have lived a human life before...and have gone through similar things as us..that is how they are able to guide and help us through them. Sending love, marcy

Marcy I realized something today..when I first started talking on here I talked about my dreams as nightmares and they were reoccurring....
Well I have not thought of them as nightmares since you started talking to me...we talked me out of that...
The reoccuring dreams well, a few of them have come to fruition so I am just going to assume they are whats to come..
the ones that have not come to fruition I get to find out someday what they mean... I have a life time to wait and figure out..
Well what I am saying is!!!!! I have come so far and you have walked with me and helped sort my thoughts...
I just cant tell you how much I appreciate your friendship....
Your words are healing..the time you take to share is healing....
I am so glad you shared with me today!!!!! what a great journey we are on!!!

I dont want to think my guides cry...Just wondered...

Andrea-- Thank you for such kind words...and I am so excited for you as I have watched you come so far in such a short time. You are not the same guilt-ridden girl I met here on this message board a few weeks ago. That makes my heart so glad. And I am so blessed to have beena part of the!
You know when I first started posting after I lost Alisa... The last thing I wanted to do was to open up and talk about it to strangers!!! Because it made everything hurt all over again just talking about it. But I thought "well if it helps even one person, then its worth it". I think the biggest help was to myself...getting out of my comfort zone....and reaching out to people healed me from a lot of the pain I was experiencing.
You have been a blessing in my life Andrea and you also have helped me! Thank you!! Marcy

Andrea..just because I believe our guides cry doesnt mean you have to.. for me I like to think of them as being very strong but yet very sensative also, and very caring. They might not cry I dont know for sure..its just what I think!! Hugs!!! Marcy

I guess I see angels and guides as strength and not willing to sweat the small stuff.... Like that music video on my blog "somethings matter some dont" I would liek to think they know what matters when i dont...anyway..that is over thinking for sure which will get me no where....
I am pretty shocked how much my thinking has changed.... like minded is the way to go for me..