Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Your Spiritual, Psychic & Paranormal Experiences
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spirit and Soul

What is the difference between SOUL and SPIRIT?

I a listening to soul reactivation..trying to grasp..

Re: Spirit and Soul

Hi Andrea!!!!
This is a hard one to explain and Im sure someone else out there could explain it a whole lot better than me; but I will tell you what I believe they mean to me.
Our soul is the essence of who we are. It governs our mind, emotions, memory,will,heart, perceptions,and our reason. It also holds our karmic lessons from each life that go on with us to the next life to learn from.Its the make-up of our human existance.
Our spirit is the the breath or our energetic force of life within us that enables us to connect to and have a relationship with God.
The two are connected but separable. Some people believe they are the same thing. I do not and I will give you an example why: When my daughter Alisa passed., both her soul and spirit left her dead physical body. When she comes around me for a visit..it is her energy, her spirit that is visiting me..connecting with me. But her soul stays on the otherside with God until she reincarnates. That is what I believe anyway. But I am open to other explanations...still and always will be learning! LOL!!..........................Love and hugs! marcy

I dont grasp.. :-( I think I may need to get hit over the head with my soul to figure it out or kicked by my spirit...
Here is the reason I am curious.. If I want to hit the reset button/ Soul reactivation.. I need to know what I am dealing with..I have insecurities that I would happily set free..I am pretty sure I was not born with them...I think they could be removed somehow..If lifted everyone who loves me will benefit,What a great gift that would be....
I have already noticed insecurities are going away..I would love to help them..

I need soul reactivation 101..

Andrea: Its a hard one to understand I will tell you that and even harder to really grasp!!! What I would suggest is to pray and ask your angels and guides to help you let go of these insecurities. I would also suggest calling on Arch angel Micheal to help remove anything that you might be holding on to as a result of a past life. I do this for myself. This could happen quickly or it might not if there is something you need to learn from these feelings, but that is what I would suggest.Another practice that I find quite helpful is asking God to cleanse and clear any energys that you dont need from your soul, spirit and channel., and to recycle that energy into the universe into posative energy. I do this at least twice a day. It helps keep me posative.Meditation is so very important...it can chang a lot of things in our lives!
Hope this helps. I dont want to confuse you.
Hugs,,,marcy

hmmm...

i found this

http://www.gotquestions.org/soul-spirit.html

Ok I think I may start to get this..
My soul has lived before on and on..Different body same soul..
My spirit is what reaches out for awareness..becomes brighter with more spiritual awareness..

I think My soul is where my insecurities are...I think My spirit/Spirituality can help feed my soul... feeding my soul with spirit(uality) will help to release insecurities...

Boy!! I am a girl who needs some validation..I get some then I want more..lol...

I picture in my head : My soul being weighted down by my earthly body..My spirit reaching down from the heavens to raise me up and my soul reaching up to the heavens wanting and needing to be "lightened" up..

OH SHOOT!! after my dad passed I wrote a "message" to him..this is way before I started to understand I had a spiritual journey ahead of me...

I wrote:

"To capture your spirit is to reach for the sky, limitless and free of bodily restraints..

Physically I wish you were here with me now and forever…. emotionally and SPIRITually I know that you are still near.. I find comfort in the memories that we have shared..Everyday I will stop and look at the world through your eyes and in that moment I will feel your SPIRIT and embrace how beautiful and simple this world can be..
You gave me life, you gave me love,trusted me, and taught me… Please rest in peace knowing you succeeded as my father….. I love you Dad And I still hear you saying back to me “ I love you too Brat…Very Much”

AM I confusing myself here or am I learning something..from myself..by myself... "sigh"

Andrea: What you wrote to your dad is beautiful!! I remember reading it before but I dont know if it was in your facebook notes or on your blog page. As far as the soul/spirit thing..I think you have got it girl. Our spitit is our communication part of us with God or within ourselves. It animates our consience, our intuition and our communion with God. And our soul
is what holds everything...from all of our lives. You explained it beautifullY!!!
I dont think you are confusing yourself at all..remember everything we need to know is already inside of us!!
Hugs! marcy

Ryan: Thank your for the link...I have read several pages like this one..they almost all explain it the same way. It is essentially what I was saying before and what Andrea said..but she put it in her own frame of reference which made it alot easier for others to understand!! I am so thankful we all have each other and so greatful that Christopher has this message board!!!! Hugs!! Marcy

I read from the link and ur message marcy..whoa I needed u guys there. Thank u