Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Your Spiritual, Psychic & Paranormal Experiences
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Guide this mom..

My daughter has a LONG list of SEEING things!! I know that she is a child and all children do at some point.. With her I feel like she has a tremendous power inside her.... I take this kid into situations that scare me and she shines... Convalescent homes being one of those places this kid thrives... I dont want her to struggle at 30 to figure out what is inside her... How can I figure out what her gifts actually are without probing her?
here are 5 situations..there are many..
1. grandmas funeral during silence she looked over to the corner and sang out and kept singing..she was 5 months old..the priest made a comment about what she was doing I thought he was crazy..
2. on anniversary of my grandmothers death..my daughter saw a cloud go into my sons room..I said how neat!!! i screamed on the inside..
3. she has woke up 3 times to a man in her room...
4. Today like many other times..she says what I am thinking.... not ironic at this point!
5. She knew her grandfather died the day he died..I didnt tell her... she told me he died..I said NO..he died that day...
6. when i am stress she gets migraine...we have had Ct scans and MRIs ..she has had spinal taps to figure out her severe migraines...they happen before earthquakes and when I am upset...
7. this weekend she felt her head compressed when we were at my aunts...said she feels people around..
any advice on what to do with her?

Re: Guide this mom..

I think Chris has mentioned that all kids are born psychic and many of them "loses" their ability around the age of 5-6?

But then there are also kids that don't lose their abilities and continue to develop them throughout their life

I think this is an area where its best to ask Chris for advice as to what is the best way to help a child grow in the same time if she wanted to embrace her gifts?

I will organize a reading with him if i was you...?

p/s don't forget to make her a peanut butter n jelly sandwich! =)))

Hey thats a pretty good idea.. I should probably ask about her in a reading..
The hard part about being a mom is trying to just watch things unfold and not control them....
the man in her room was a little scary for me..the rest is just really sweet...

I will make sure to put extra Jelly on your sandwich!!!

how old is she? poor thing

maybe get her to say a prayer every night and ask her Guides/Angels for guidance?

she is 9.... a friend of mine gave her a dream catcher..I put an angel toy next to her head (before I believed in angels)..We take a deep breath and pretend we are throwing her worries out the door.. I guess we have done everything but pray..
I should teach her meditation and prayer!!! I just have to make sure I dont make a big deal out of anything....

I actually know of someone that had believe she had gifts but she didnt want to embrace them so she i think worked in a temple and prayed to her gods to take her gifts back or not turn on the switch?! ever since then she no longer have any visions ...

definitely prayers! i think thats the key - and get urself booked in to see Chris! =)))

Andrea: Your daughter definately sounds very gifted. She reminds me of some of the kids on the show "psychic kids". Some of them get headaches also because they dont know how to control their gifts. Cindy wrote on this message board about her grandson months ago and how he was afraid of his gifts and didnt have control. She taught him how to protect himself and to surround himself with the white light of the holy spirit.things have been better since. I would book a reading with Chris but also he has his psychic kids cd's that would help you to understand and help her. I dont have them but they are probably very good.! Chris told me my grandaughter Emma is gifted and she also sees things. But so far hasnt had problems or been scared by it..Im getting ready for the day!! hugs! marcy