Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Your Spiritual, Psychic & Paranormal Experiences
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HAUNTED..TV show on Animal Planet!!!

WHAT A GREAT SHOW!!!!

Re: HAUNTED..TV show on Animal Planet!!!

Yes, a very good show on a great network!!

Andrea...and Christopher: I agree great show..just watched again yesterday. I love the one Jenny Stewart and her team did on the Ghost Box Prophesies!! So amazing....Love....marcy

Oh how did I miss that one? Hmm I may need to dig around the "On Demand" menu a little more.. I love that they try to come to some kind of resolution before the end of the show... leaves me a little less unsettled... Was the ghost box show about the gangster?? hmm...

Hi Andrea... they ran the Haunting episodes I saw on the animal planet Sunday. This one wasnt in the comcast on demand episodes. This one was about a family...a woman and daughter and son. The daughter got into ghost hunting when her dad passed and a friend of hers was helping her. They went to a very paranormally active location called Henryton Hospital(sp?). This hopital has been closed for years . This daughter and friend ended up bringing home some ghost attachments after visiting this hospital ghost hunting. Jenny Stewart and her team went into help them and did ghost box sessions. They have been running it on almost every sunday lately, probably because of Halloween. Its a ralyy interesting episode if you can catch it on tv sometime. <3 marcy

ugh I missed it.. :-( I got my husband into this show and now no other show quite compares. Not many shows can get both our attention...

Andrea: Another really ggod show on tv is psychic kids..its on sundays at 10 pm here. They help kids overcome the fear of dealing with their psychic abilities. It is amazing to watch these kids learn how to control and not be afraid.<3 marcy

My Aunt keeps telling me to watch that show...OK now I have to..she just asked me today!! I am taking my Ipod to her house this weekend to have her listen to Conversation with Christoper.. :-) I watch her show she listens to mine..