Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Your Spiritual, Psychic & Paranormal Experiences
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Wonder and Signs"

Hi all:
I am having a hard day today; one of those days when tears just keep coming to my eyes no matter how hard I try to fight them back! Its actually been like that for a few days now. You see tomorrow marks one year since my daughter Alisa went home to God. It just feels like it happened yesterday. I am quite sure that is normal but I have never lost a daughter before so im just not used to it! Im not used to how it just all of a sudden comes crashing down on me, when I least expect it to! I thought maybe I would feel better if I told you all a story. I thought about naming the subject "signs and wonders" but thats not how it happened......You see... I wondered something and THEN I got a sign. Anyway heres what happened---
It was last July. It was around Alisa's birthday but she wasnt here to celebrate (well not physically anyway). Randy and I and my other daughters had a dinner and cooked all the things Alisa loved. My daughters and their hubbys were going out to celebrate with Alisa's friends and co-workers at a place called "the Scoreboard". It is where Alisa was working at the time of her passing. Everyone there loves her so much..especially the owners. Randy and I were going to stay home and babysit our two grandchildren.
When the grandkids went to bed, I got on Alisa's facebook page to write to her, as I do quite often. I was telling her all about the Birthday party her sisters were planning at the Scoreboard and told her to be sure and be around them as I knew it would be a hard night for them. They miss their sister so much! As I finished writing to Alisa, i Just talked to her (like I always do) and I said to her that I hope she really does hear me when I tell her things and I hope she likes everything being done for her birthday.
I hadnt watched TV since Alisa passed. Nothing really intersted me. Im usually on the computor. But this night I settled back in bed and turned the TV on to watch a show I used to watch all the time. Maybe you have heard of it..its called "Drop Dead Diva"? In short its about a young aspiring model who ends up dying and when she gets to Heaven she pushes a "return" button. So she is returned to Earth but she has to take the first body available which is that or a heavier set woman who is a lawyer.Thats all you need to know about the show except before she passed her name was Deb. IN the lawyers life her name is Jane. I was watching the show and to my surprize there was a new character that night just for that episode. Her name was Alisa. Now this was odd to me because most people are named Alishia..which is how people always mispronounced my daughters name all through life if they didnt know her. But its actually "Lisa" with an A in front of it. I have never heard of anyone else with the same name pronounced the same way until this night on this show. So I told my Alisa " ok I guess you do hear me. Then to top it off at the end of the show they were all gathered around to sing happy birthday because the "Deb" who had passed would have been celebrating her birthday that day. Now THAT got my attention! I KNEW beyond a shadow of a doubt that my daughter did infact hear me when I talked to her. I mean really.... what are the odds? It was a sign from my Alisa letting me know that she hears every word!
This did help me to tell this...I feel much better at the moment! Thanks for listening!
Hugs! marcy

Re: "Wonder and Signs"

undeniable Marcy....

these signs sure come when we need them most..

I love hearing about your wonders and signs..to me they are miracles...beautiful miracles...

Cry sweet friend and know that I am here to listen to anything you want to talk about...

You have a gift of beautiful words... I am always amazed when I read your stories..I feel your pain...

Sending love to you,your family and Alisa

Re: "Wonder and Signs"

big hugs mum!!!

you know what they say - "there are NO coincidences in life"

I'm glad you picked it up!!!

its hard cause it brings you back to where you were last year but I want you to know this, your daughter knows what you are doing for her. And the fact that she is constantly around still is truly a blessing!

Continue to celebrate her life

always thinking abt you - Sonshine