Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Your Spiritual, Psychic & Paranormal Experiences
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The moment you meet..

Ok here I am with another question....

Do you remember the moment you met someone or the exact moment you decided you had a special bond with a person?
Where does that knowledge come from?

Example: 9th grade saw a girl across class who I never had seen before.. I knew we would be friends..the next day she was moved to my table and has been a constant in my life ever since..

Soulmates? guided to this person by? past life? foresight? Where can this knowledge come from? Is this how everyone feels when they meet someone special to them..

Re: The moment you meet..

Hi Andrea!!
Boy you ask good questions!!! I have had that experience a few times in my life. It is like when you first look into their eyes theres an instant connection.
The one that sticks out for me most is when I met my husband. I was at a dance and his band was playing at that dance but they were on a break at the time I first saw him. I walked past him and our eyes met and it was an instant spark of knowing. I just knew that he was the one I would spend my life with. It was a comfortableness that I just cant explain. It did take about 4 years until we actually got together and stayed together..because I dont think it was the right time for us when we first met. I was only 17 years old. But four years later we got together and have never parted. We have been married now for 33 years.
I sence the same kind of connection with my second grandchild Peyton. he is only one years old. But theres a special connection when I look into his eyes and he looks into mine. From the beginning...he was always so excited to see me ...even before he really was around me much. He would kick his legs and move his arms in excitement when ever I saw him. He doesnt do this with anyone else.
I have a few other friends that I feel there are soul connections to that I feel like I have known them all my life....and one I have never even seen before....we connected on line.
I really think this can be our soul knowing someone from a past life or a soul mate. Soul mates I have heard arent necessarily your life partner... I always thought a soul mate was your life partner....but now I think people can have friends that are soul mates too. I think that connection we feel is a deep knowing inside of ourselves...deep in our souls recognizing that we have had a past life with these people. Anyway thats what I think!
Its amazing to me how much my beliefs have changed....since I bagan this journey. I never believed in past lives before- ever. I didnt know spirit guides existed....and I sure didnt believe psychics were of God. Things have changed a lot for me. Everything is like a new adventure and I cant wait to seee what happens next in my journey.
Thank you Andrea for posting your questions...you cause me to think about a lot of things and I like that. I might not always be right but hopefully if anyone else has different views they will chime in? Im always open to learn new ways of looking at spiritual things.
Sending you love my friend!!! marcy

Marcy I think that is so precious that u KNEW with your husband but it took years to come about..... that seems like a gift and a validation...how sweet...
Now that I believe that I have a guide or a very persistant angel I almost picture someone bending over and whispering in my ear "andrea that girl over there will change your life,just be open to knowing her". Every person in my life that I cherish I remember the exact moment when I saw or knew it was a special connection.. lol with my husband i thought his eye actually twinkled...that's how I remember it...
Soooo marcy for you its a soul connection. I wish I knew what it is for me... lol I guess I question too much and should just be thankful for it......whatever it is....thank u for our conversations...
I will continue to ask questions ..its so great to put thoughts to words and soooooo wonderful to know others can help and relate.....love to u marcy..

Andrea:
I think its a really good thing that you do question everything and that you are looking for your own truth and not just accepting anyone elses. When you figure it out...it will just feel right in your heart!
I have met so many new friends and they dont always have the same exact beliefs... some things always differ-- and in a way I think thats a good thing because none of us knows exactly everything while we are on this side. We just have to choose whats right for us. For instance some people believe pets can reincarnate ...others say no they dont...I dont know what I believe on that one yet but I do believe they go to the otherside just like our loved ones do. Thats just an example. One psychic i heard believes orbs are not real unless you can see them with your naked eyes. I dont believe that because of my experience with them but I respect her right to believe her own truth about them. I however wouldnt go to her for a reading because I have to wonder where she gets her information from? I watched a different psychic on TV and thought this person was fabulous...but after listening to her on a few shows I wouldnt go to her either because I think this psychic is rude and its gone to this persons head and to me this person is not very compassionate towards people. When I listen to someone I look at how they are as a person toward others and if they have a genuine love for people before I even consider what they might have to say...and even then I dont always agree. But I respect their right to believe how they want. OK now Im rambling!! LOL
Lots of love to you Andrea!!!! <3 marcy

And..... Some people just feel wrong in our heart... I use to want to tackle the people who I knew were wrong for my heart...whoa!!! I don't do that anymore...Well I don't do it blindly anymore at least... :-)