Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Your Spiritual, Psychic & Paranormal Experiences
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Luckiest dreamer ever!!

a few days ago I dreamt about my cousins new aunt...she was a beautiful blonde with naturally curly hair and blue eyes...I have never met her..I was never told anything about her...
Well I met her!! she looked just like she looked in my dream.... minus the beach and the glow..
I dont know why I dreamt about her..maybe it was for me to have validation...
Then a few days later..last night..I dreamt of my father...I wrote him a note saying I can do this on my own..then heard 2 significant songs in my dream...When I looked at what the songs are about..they are about having strength withen and being my own hero.. Both songs were NEVER on my ipod playlist..not even songs I ever thought I could relate too...
Mariah Carey-Hero and R Kelly- I believe I can fly..

What a great gift... I love my dreams.. I will be listening..

Re: Luckiest dreamer ever!!

Andrea: That is so beautiful and wonderful..dreams are just another wonderful blessing from God that he gives to us. I love them!!! The message you got is so true. NO ONE can walk your journey but YOU!!!! We all need each other but we all have to work out our own journey!!!
Love...marcy

thank you Marcy!! I am willing to give you full credit for helping me to love my dreams.... I thought I was tortured..Now I know that as odd as they are they are also very informative.. I learn from them now..instead of feeling cursed....

that sounds awesome andrea!!

unfortunately my dreams still doesnt really make sense to me

Mine did not either until I started to share them... Feel free to toss them out.. If you dont mind us mums giving our opinion.. :-)
when I first started sharing mine I was convinced I was cursed or crazy..