Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Your Spiritual, Psychic & Paranormal Experiences
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spirit Guide - Question

I was watching Lisa Williams L.A.T.D 1x2 3/5

in that episode, Lisa had to call upon her guide "ben". But whats funny is Lisa said her guide had only been with her for 4 years??...I always thought we were born with them?

Re: Spirit Guide - Question

Ryan: We are born with spirit guides already but sometimes when we develope in our journey, other guides step in that are more knowledgable about what we are going to be going through on our journey. I believe this is what happened with Lisa and Ben. Lisa also calls on her grandmother in spirit sometimes to help her. Sending you a hug!! And to Ben might have been with her all of her life but she just acknowledged him then...Mines been with me my whole life and I didnt even know I had spirit guides till this last year!! LOL!! hugs!! marcy

yea i kind of though they were there since birth too.. i guess like people in life we need change.hmmmm

have you guys found out your guide/s name?

there is another question i have about the other side after watching a few more of Lisa's show - after hearing Chris's radio show - I always thought people on the other side, bear NO grudges and there is no resentment etc etc

But if you guys who had watched a few episodes of Lisa's you would have seen that often the spirit/soul that lisa is "tuning" into is sometimes angry or having argument with another fellow spirit/soul.

hmm thoughts?

Ryan: I do know the name of my guides but that was a question I asked Christopher when I had my reading because I just couldnt get their names on my own and I wanted to personalize my talks with them.This was when I just started on my journey.
I dont believe when we cross over to the otherside we are magically perfect. I believe when we go to the otherside we are who we are personality wise. And the spirits that Lisa draws to her are coming through with their own personalitys just like they were on earth so that the loved one having the reading will recognize them. If they were totally different in the way they act we would not recognize them at all! Also Christopher talks about things that we dont work on here-- we have to work on there or in another lifetime.
I do believe the way that Christopher and Lisa connect with spirit is different. But I could be wrong. I believe Lisa draws them and asks them to come to her..because its like they are right in the room with her, I think Christopher goes into meditation and connects with them on the otherside and with their guides. Thats a big difference. On the otherside there are natural laws that spitits have to follow..and they all understand it.So there is no animosity or anger there. But sometimes its something that the souls still have to work on if that makes sence. We never stop evolving even when we go home to God...its a never ending process.
I have been studying a lot about the afterlife and the otherside and many say that there are different realms (or levels-- but I dont like that word). Where your soul is when you pass determines where you will be in the realms...but you can continue to grow and go to higher realms. This makes sence to me. But all of it is good unless your extrememly dark inside.
I hope this is helpful and doesnt confuse you. I really dont wish to confuse anybody here...which makes me hesitate sometimes to answer questions. Hugs!! Marcy

wow well explained...

i remember how there was is once when lisa had to call on he guide to help her translate the reading as the clients were asian lol

spirit ---> guide ---> lisa

which makes me think - im not gonna waste my time learning a different language if we all can communicate in all languages over the other side haaaa

LOL.. LOL.. LOL....

Ryan: ha ha ha!!! You are too funny but i agree im not either lol!!! Hugs!!! marcy
Ps. I did read somewhere that on the otherside we do understand all languages!

Im really intridge to find out the name of my guide - cause all these one way conversation with myself is not making sense

hmmm i wonder what does the breaking down of my car this morning symbolizes? Cause you know what they all say. There are no conincidences...

Unless thats the way my guide was trying to tell me something???
Something was wrong with the left rear tyre but i manage to drive it back home and swap cars...

thoughts? I was alittle late to work but nothing major.

I did have intention of selling the car and someone emailed me to schedule a meeting this saturday? Could it be my guide doesn't want me to sell the car? lol

the car was just serviced like 2 months ago and the left rear tyre was just replaced so its definitely a SIGN i think?..lol

what the heck is the difference between a angel and a GUIDE?... yikes..I am gonna google and see how that goes...

Andrea: let us know what you find if you google it...could be interesting....Im not gonna answer this question I want to see if you figure it out on your own..because you usually do anyway!!! Hugs!! marcy

I have learned today not to get too side tracked...LOL I think I will try to absorb that one at a later date... :-)

It took 6 hours in starbucks "alone" listening to ARMS OF AN ANGEL over and over to soothe the anxiety from last night..

LOL all that then Ryan reminds me a feather could just be a feather.. Ill figure it out...possible via a BRICK,Again!

Thank god for Ryan.. :-) I think I might get the Christopher cd...looks like one of them covers some of this...

Andrea :-)
what the heck is the difference between a angel and a GUIDE?... yikes..I am gonna google and see how that goes...

i was listening to 8/12/07 "Giving thanks to our spirit guide"

Chris explains it all...

how do you 2 do that!!??

ill listen..thanks

Andrea..when I was first listening to Christophers shows I used to write down the date and topic incase I needed to go back :-) marcy

I think I am a selfish learner..I listen to what I am trying to work on..the rest kind of goes over my head..then its all new again when I go back..

One thing I realize is initially I have all these questions!

then slowly as you listen to the archives, you will realize alot of the questions that I had were answered in there lol which makes me look stupid about the earlier questions i post before lol

Andrea: "in Th Arms Of the Angels" is a very beautiful song. I used to just love it...but I cant listen to it anymore. The words take me right back to the motel room where my daughter laid alone in that bathtub for so many hours...her hand were even unviewable., the night she passed. I hope someday I can listen to it again but I just dont want my mind going back to that night...its too painful!
I thought I should explain that to you and Ryan so you will understand when I dont post about that song.
That is the one song that takes me right back to the pain. :-( hugs!!! marcy

Ryan: you never looked stupid when you posted any questions. When we all first started listening to the shows we were all in so much pain; how could we grasp everything!!! I had to go back and listen over again and again. hugs marcy

I understand... Love you Marcy...

Andrea: I do the same thing..I look for topics I think I need to know..then I started getting mixed up at what I listened to and didnt listen to..so I started from the very beginning and went all the way through to the present...and kept track~~ LOL Hugs! Marcy

and Ryan I am too busy feeling crazy to ever think anyone looks stupid...lol...

marcy wilcox

I thought I should explain that to you and Ryan so you will understand when I dont post about that song.

That is the one song that takes me right back to the pain. :-( hugs!!! marcy

I'm so sorry! onto happier news - BON JOVI is performing this weekend (how old school lol) hmm not really a fan but I do like a few of their songs

anyway I have always been a sucker for emo songs and my all time favorite artist EVER EVER is Sting! I'm not gay or anything but **** he is one hotness monster!

i dont have 8-12- 07 show..i do have 8-11-07 which is my birthday lol its about curses and spells!!

Andrea: LOL LOL LOL!!!!!! marcy

I am still trying to recover from my last concert... brutal stuff for an old girl!!

I wonder how many crazy woman fans Bon Jovi attracts?..might be too violent for me..

marcy how do I find the show Ryan is talking about????..lol I do not want to settle for THE CURSES show on my birth date LOL!

Ryan I like Bon Jovi..Im not crazy about them but I like them.....now Sting----he has all beautiful songs Love him!! I got to see Elvis and Cher in concert years ago..very good shows!!! I would love to see the Eagles!! Just sayin............hugs!!! marcy

OOOH eagles....sigh LOVE lOVE

Andrea: The only way I know is to go to "reburn.org" and go through the archives..if you can lick on the month and year..that would help!! By the way..the Spells and Curses ahow? Christopher doesnt belive anyone can put a spell or a curse on anyone else. I also believe that too. :-) marcy

ill never make it to that show ..its not on my itunes..I have them all and the website link says unavailable.

Andrea: Can you get any of the ones that talk about angels, usually Christopher talks about guides and angels together. He has had more than one show on them! hugs!! marcy

i am listening to angelic medium allie cheslick (spelling)

should be good

Andrea :-)
ill never make it to that show ..its not on my itunes..I have them all and the website link says unavailable.

go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thepsychic

and scroll down to the on demand episode and select the right month and year

there is an error on the reburn.org site