Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Your Spiritual, Psychic & Paranormal Experiences
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my mom

i am having an amazing time with my mom..for the first time in my life I am not trying to control the outcome of our time together..I am just enjoying her and all the kookyness she brings...
ONE THING! Its hard not to talk about my journey...I tried to a little but noticed I had to change my vocabulary so not to alarm her...
Why am I afraid? any thoughts?? dont get me wrong I am in what feels like heaven with her,my kids and husband..

I sure could use guidance on this one..maybe rest is needed...i am changing...I am almost worried that I might forget something because I am soooo much less tense and controlling nowadays...I like it! I like it!!!

Re: my mom

Im so happy for you! so so happy

Andrea: Im so glad your having an amazing time with your mom that is so wonderful. From what you have said about her she sounds like a real earth angel! Sometimes its hard to bring up our journey and what we are going through because it scares people to talk about such things. The way you have described your mom. she sounds like one of theose people. One of my very dearest friends is like that and although I would love nothing morre than to share everything with her---now is not the time...she would just look at me and think "you poor grieving thing" and that is painful in itself! So I just pray to God and my angels for her and ask that when the time is right they show me and then I will open up to her about all ive gone through in the last year. It is sad because we have been close friends for 30 years and this is the first time in my life that I cant talk to her! But when I have tried to mention things and signs i have gotten she closes up really fast. I understand that because she is exactly in the religious frame of mind I came from; meaning "no psychics allowed, heaven or hell-no in=between; and the devil is on every corner" LOL!! Sometimes; sad to say, it takes a loss of a loved one to get us to explore what is really out there (as in my case). I hope you continue to have a wonderful time with your mom! Love, marcy

your right Marcy...Its ok that she is not open to how I am changing... She does not need to know what I believe in to reap the benefits of my peaceful feeling... Its my journey...
:-) we had such a great time...I balled like a baby when I dropped her off at the bus station...well I was a little worried because she got on the bus that had crashed with her in it the day before...that was weird...
I have to laugh because i decided to BRING something spiritual up to her and just when we started to talk her bus arrived early and she had to go..LOL well it was probably for the best.. :-)
I love you Marcy and thank god everyday for you....
I am sending you soooo much love right now and will continue to.... I will be praying soo hard for you like you pray for me and my family..

Ryan thank you soo much too... HUGS!!!

Andrea: Thank you so much for your prayers..I appreciate them so much!!! love and hugs to you! marcy