Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Your Spiritual, Psychic & Paranormal Experiences
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Feather

HELLLO!!! I was going through Journals this morning and have a question to put out there..
before I started on my spiritual journey I would get feathers that would float by my face right before something crucial would happen...I figured out how to just accept it and take notice of what was happening...
now I can almost predict when something is going to happen..its usually a situation that could be an argument or hurt feelings..If I get a feather I diffuse the situation before it happens.. I use to think it was a sign of bad things..now I think I must have control of the situation to make it better...

I have accepted it..
NOW who is sending the feather?

I have so many journals instances of this happening...after about 10 I was willing to just say.. "WOW thanks :-)" I dont wonder though who is doing it..

Re: Feather

OOOOPS I DO WONDER....

are you refering to feathers feathers? like birds feathers?

sorry if this sounds alittle silly

Andrea: Wow thats wonderful!! Its so amazing the gifts we get from God. He allows us to experience so much that cannot be explained by our mere earthly brains!! Did you start getting the feathers before or after your dad went into spirit? If it started before then I would guess its your angels. If after..it could be your dad or your angels? Who comes imediately to mind when you see these feathers? I get feathers too sometimes and I know they are from Alisa. Not just because she comes to mind imediately but ususally there is a pink rose that blooms on my white rose bush along with the feather. pink was Alisa's favorite color. If you still are not sure who it comes from...ask for a sign to let you know! Sounds like who ever it is --- is helping you get prepared ahead of time! Hugs marcy

How funny - the episode that I am listening to right now "your life purpose" on 13/2/2010. Chris mentioned about Feathers and Angels.

and after a quick google search - its usually a sign from your ANGELs...

say HI for me...

I'm still looking for an oil painting of archangel michael...

Marcy It started happening about a year before my dad passed away.. The first few times I just called it a coincidence that a feather came and then an issue happened..THEN I checked into a hotel with My brothers family and my family ,We were visiting my dad... I saw feathers ALLLL over the place HUGE feathers.. I thought right away..OH NO is this another coincidence.... That night.. THE most intense conversation happened between me and my husband..I had been disconnected for a few years..So guilt-ed up from my dads illness..I neglected my husband and it came out that night..LIKE NEVER BEFORE..HUGE feathers HUGE BRICK TO MY HEAD!!! When i left the next day I KNEW those feathers were for me to listen...Not a sign of bad things...A sign that I needed to be aware...
Exactly at the moment where I could take a situation to the wrong place I get one.. I started to journal them because I did not think it was anything anyone else would understand... Its like my special little gift when i need it...WELL now that I am opening up more..I do want to understand so that I can be thankful to the right "person" sending them... it tells me to be aware and not let ego get the best of me... feather moment..
Do you think its angels?? it feels like Keeping the peace.. I can be a powerhouse of energy good and bad if I am not careful..
Angel?? because its a feather??? or Guide because it guides me?? I can not even believe I am sharing this...its been my own personal THING..I could write a book called "THE FEATHER STOPPED ME"

little tiny white feathers... I should start saving them..I dont I just watch them float by...picturing someone looking at me with their hand on their hip..saying

"Now Andrea Do the right thing here!"

and... My dad passed away @
6722 White Feather Road, Joshua Tree

Andrea: Wow!!! Well the feathers you got before your dad passed couldnt be from him could they? I really tend to believe that MOST (but not always) of the time we get feathers it is our angels letting us know they are around us to help us.
Your dad passing away on "white-feather Road" could have significance though!! It very well could be your angels, guides and your dad (kinda like rounding up the troops LOL)! Im not a psychic so I dont know for sure. But what a wonderful sign!!!
My feathers come around when I need a reminder that Alisa is still around me.
Thank you so much for sharing your story. It is beautiful and so encouraging!!
hugs to you!!! marcy

Ryan How did I miss that episode..thanks I will look for it... I am good just being thankful..just figured while I am cleaning out my closet I might as well bring it allllll out.... One day I asked for a feather because i knew the day was meaningful.. my husband got pooped on by a bird..I almost fell over laughing..Tears of Joy and thankful-ness!! :-)

I googled..thanks Ryan..ok so it is angels... WOW! well that makes me feel incredibly blessed..I am honored.. I guess I did not know what to believe with Angels.. When I was younger I would cry myself to sleep..I had some sad stuff... i remember one night closing my eyes and feeling like someone was laying over me to calm me down...I thought maybe I over exhausted
myself..I never forgot that feeling...I now believe it was my angels... I just hope now it doesnt stop...