Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Traveling to an au naturel resort but I am in a knee brace....

Hello! I am not even sure how to even ask this question, but in 10 days my husband and I are going to Hidden Beach in Mexico. 2 days ago I sprained my knee and have to be in a knee brace for 4 weeks. Has this or anything like it ever happened to anyone else? Does anyone have any suggestions or thoughts on this. I am lost. Thank you. Darcy

Re: Traveling to an au naturel resort but I am in a knee brace....

Such things as a knee brace should pose no problems for nude beach goers, unless getting it wet or sandy might damage it.

There is nothing to worry about. My wife has been using a walker for the last couple years, and a brace for her arm. If nothing else it is a great conversation starter. Be willing to let your husband cater to you, and have a great time. (Just be careful of sand in the joints.)

Many nude beaches have some rough terrain en-route, so you might want to check on the ease of access to the area.

Yes, I do have a suggestion: Have fun! (And get well soon!) :)

Thank you all so very much!! We are leaving the morning and I am so excited. I appreciate your kindness. I will give an update when we return! Cheers! Darcy