Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

Here's hoping you and yours have a great holday. Try not to stuff yourselves too much...and if the opportunity to skinnydip presents itself, don't pass it up!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

DipperDave,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone as well. We have much to be thankful for!

Sunny

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone as well!

My family members gathered from near and far for several days of feasting, conversations and sightseeing. It was memorable!

Giving thanks to God is something that flows from our hearts every day for what God did in ages past and in our own lives. Still, it's nice to have a special day of gratitude and togetherness.

Sunny, thank you for setting the cyber table where we can gather to honor the Lord, meet with friends and tell stories about living in our natural state, just the way God made us!