Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Merry Christmas! Happy New Year 2023!!

To everyone in our little community here: Seasons Greetings!

From our family to you and yours, may you have a very blessed and Merry Christmas and a healthy and Happy New Year 2023!

It is our wish that this Christmas would bring you much joy and happiness and that your New Year would be filled with wonder. Thanks for being such a great community of friends! We wish you all a joyous Holiday season and a happy, healthy and peaceful New Year.

With our love,

Brian, Sunny, and family

Re: Merry Christmas! Happy New Year 2023!!

Sunny,

Christmas is about gift giving, but not in the way most people think.
The gift of friendship is far better than a new pair of socks, a bicycle, or a diamond ring. A bicycle can get rusty, the tires can flatten, but a friendship doesn't have to get rusty if you keep it oiled with open communication, listening as well as speaking.

And I hate to describe how quickly a new pair of socks, in just a few days of use can become an unwelcome presence on the carpet! But how lovely when a friend's feet break into running to your aid when he or she hears that you need help... Why there's nothing more beautiful than all 10 toes on the run for Jesus! That too is a great gift.

The greatest gift of all was the coming of Jesus into our world. He didn't command us to celebrate a particular day, but it seems natural that the churches that call on his name would eventually mark Jesus' arrival on the Christian calendar.

The northern hemisphere is a pretty dark place this time of year, but that's all about to change as December fades into January and 2023 dawns on the horizon.

So much opportunity to serve, fellowship and rejoice! There will be plenty of challenges, but we can pray for wisdom and strength.
And who knows? Maybe we can take some time to honor our Creator by celebrating the body he gave us, EXACTLY as he made it! For some of us that may simply be a tub bath, but for as many as possible, we can see our way to go natural among friends and other kindred spirits.

May God bless you Sunny and your wonderful family and our friends and neighbors here!

A safe and happy Christmas to everyone. Peace to all, especially those in Ukraine fighting for their lives.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Merry Christmas to one all.

Re: Merry Christmas!

Happy Christmas to Sunny, Brian, the children and all the members of this board from a sunny Israel.

Cony

Merry Christmas and a Happy Nude Year!

I had my best Christmas in years after losing my Mom in May of 2017 and my wife in January of 2018, my first Great-granddaughter celebrated her first Christmas & her first month old today! She was born the day after Thanksgiving 3 weeks early, and was a little small at 5 lbs 13 oz but thanks to our Good Lord she was healthy.

PapPaw is enjoying getting all the sweet sugar I can from her!!!