Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lack of website access?

Is anyone else having trouble getting to a website?
For the last couple of weeks I haven't been able to access Chatbocks, my browser either can't find it or times out on me. It doesn't matter if I use Firefox, Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge...all of them new this past year.
I even try Google by way of Firefox, I get search results, not even the valid results open up.
I think I've been able to reach just about every other naturist site that I'm aware of so it's not a subject matter ban

Re: Lack of website access?

Yeah, it looks like all of Chatbocks has been down for a week. I'm starting to assume that it's not coming back.

I haven't been able to log on either. Probably gone silently into the ether... RIP Cat's Chat.

Frank and I have sent messages to Cat informing her that her website is not accessible, but neither of us have received a reply so far. Cat launched her website about the same time as Sunny did and she could now have a family of her own, so the site is probably low down in her list of priorities. Peter

No one had really used it for years, and the bloke who ran it finally pulled the plug. He was the same bloke behind the Dannielle Webber website by the way, had a bit of theme going on...

Here's the most recent Wayback Machine archived capture of FreeBodyZone (dot) com:

https (colon slash slash) web (dot) archive (dot) org/web/20110623215625/http (colon slash slash) freebodyzone (dot) com

Hopefully some folks can save important content from archived areas of the website!

Take care and stay bare!

- Straber

And what a load of tosh it was too! As if a teenage girl would write all that stuff about naturism (oh... except for Dannielle Webber of course, the two sites blur into one anyway).

That "farm" she lived on... well the "farm" in the whois record was actually a multi-million pound holiday home, according to the estate agent it was being listed on (yeah was actually on the market), when I checked at the time. Surely as a self respecting naturist she'd have mentioned the outdoor hot tubs!

This part of the site actually went down many years ago, it wasn't updated and would have been woefully out of date with her 20's and 30's lifestyles. In its previous incarnation as the Dannielle Webber site there was a never-ending supply of younger sisters and their friends to take over to keep the teenage vibe going, but with Cat it was all about the forum. People are actually lamenting the loss of that forum (even though that had been mostly dead for years too!).

You appear to be very well informed !

Both of these sites were very curious and very similar, both of these girls lived relatively near me in the South of England, and the FBZ site appeared within months (maybe less) of the Dannielle site going down (after promising great things to come, which itself was suspicious!).

So a little bit of detective work was needed, but stuff anyone can lookup on line. I couldn't prove they were related until fairly recently (FYI one of the sites at the same IP address as chatbocks matches the name of the guy in the whois record that was for Dannielle. I believe he also did one about a naturist girls school in the past too!). But I'm not that clever, it's been down for 6 months and I only just found this discussion!

In the context of her forum though, it could have been anyone running it, "Cat" herself took a backseat and real people used it but without the rest of the website it was a bit lost and you can't be a teenage girl for ever...

I am (morbidly, I suppose) curious about that "Danielle Webber" site because I saw it being mentioned on sites I used to lurk on, but the site itself was before my time so I never saw it. Are there urls I could put into the Wayback Machine to have a look at it, compare writing styles, etc? I guess I'm also curious because that period of internet history was kind of when *I* first got interested in nudism, and found both Sunny's site and Cat's Chat.

And on that note, regardless of dubious origin, I can understand people mourning the loss of the forum. Yes, it was dead for years, but it was an engaging place and, like I said, I have a bit of nostalgia for when I first stumbled on it.

as for that firewall I'm forced to live with Sunny's site is one of the few Ive found that I can get into. Vintage N..... Icons and Hazeltons sites at Wordpress are the other two. I'm afraid to spell them out as it might draw attention.
I can't figure out the firewall politics Conservative on this subject and Liberal on guns I guess. I don't know about going to a site that isn't in English but for guns I think think that you're limited only to the most anti-sites around so no way to "Know your enemy" I would think some Christian anti-n sites would tell you a little bit beyond their viewpoints. My firewall is not my friend

Not sure why you are behind such a restrictive firewall, but a VPN might get you around it, if you are looking to do so.

It was dannielle.co.uk I believe, and one of the only times you'll ever see that name with two 'n's. Also it was at something like willownet.demon.co.uk before that (with demon the old UK ISP).
There was also the Willow Park School for naturist girls, maybe some evidence on archived usenet forums.
The guy lived at one Willow Road/Avenue/whatever. He also had a distinctive surname that he named a domain after, hosted on the same server as Cat's!