Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's that time, again!! Part 2

As we cycle into the double digits of August and the Dog Days of Summer, it is time to recognize the birthday of the "other half" Brian, and the Union of the 2 into 1.

Happy Birthday, Brian, and Happy Anniversary Brian and Sunny.

Re: It's that time, again!! Part 2

LN,

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and for wishing us a happy anniversary. It means a lot that you remember our special occaisions!

The kids have just started back to school now and S volunteers there so we're all adjusting back to the school schedule and all the activities that go along with that. But the weather is still very much summer and we will continue to enjoy summer activities including pool time every chance we get.

Thank you.

Brian

Re: It's that time, again!! Part 2

Not a problem at all, Brian. It's an easy thing to remember.... Sunny's b'day is late June, my b'day is late Cancer, Leo-cusp, and your birthday and wedding are about a week to 10 days apart in early August.

I would love to read what you and the family do when you hit the camp grounds for her b'day and yours.