Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just found your blog and it’s amazing

Hi Guys,
I was reading the post about the older sister stripping her brother after he’d been spying on his siblings..

Reminded me off possibly the most embarrassing shower off my life, this happened when I was 14 and nudity wasn’t common in my family! I have a younger brother by 5 years so he was 9 at the time. We where visiting my Grandma on my Dads side in Wales which was never fun! They lived in an old grey bungalow! But it was close to the beach if it wasn’t so cold all the time there! Anyway I took my brother reluctantly to the beach to look for crabs in the rock pools! I was given a stern warning by my mum to behave and look after him..

Long story short, he fell in one off the rock pools and I did too trying to help him out! So we was soaked in freezing cold water! We trudged back to the house him crying about being cold and me knowing I was going to be in trouble!

You enter my Grans house from the side into a conservatory thing, we was met by my Mum and Gran who are too formidable women! Both control freaks!

My brother was crying shivering from the cold water when my mum stood him in front of her and started to undress him in the middle off the room! I just stood in disbelief when suddenly I felt a hand grab my arm which was my Gran telling me off and me trying to apologise!!

During my telling off she lifted my T Shirt up and it was covering my face so I had my arms in the air, I clearly remember the feeling off shock when suddenly I felt a rush off cold air on my bottom half as my Gran had pulled both my jogging bottoms and my underwear down at the same time! I couldn’t process what was happening surely she hadn’t just stripped me at 14.. she had me stepping out off both before I could argue! When I looked around my brother was naked looking at my naked body which wasn’t exactly impressive because off the cold! Clearly remember my Gran moving my hand out off the way and mentioning to my mum about me having pubic hair! I’d just grown it..

We was then marched into the bathroom and put in the shower together! Bathroom door left wide open, mum came in with a towel and I was shielding my bits with my hands which she said too late now!

Soo embarrassing

Re: Just found your blog and it’s amazing

I do not recall the post about the sister stripping her brother. Can someone tell me where it can be relocated? Thank you

Looks suspicious to me...

CalgaryMark
Looks suspicious to me...
The more I think about the original post the more I agree. Does not look good. But time will tell.

Whether truth or fiction, this doesn't add to our conversation about good nudity.
Nudity is not for shaming, not for punishment in our world.
It is our natural God-given condition that we never should have felt bad about, but our culture being what it is, takes what God gave us and calls it shameful and embarrassing.
By the grace of God we can regain the goodness, regain the freedom and comfort of life in our natural state.
Our return to good nudity may come through heeding wise advise, but never by force.

Sunny, I invite you to consider deleting this whole discussion thread.

It was written in the story section by Zack?

http://sunnydaynew.atwebpages.com/frnd013.html

I posted about this on Sunny’s message board a long time ago and said I’d tell the mud story – the whole thing. It took me longer to get around to it than I thought. Then I found I had more to say than I thought. Then Sunny challenged me to expand on it further still. So now after all the starts and stops and procrastination (mostly that), here is the mud story and more. Hope you like it.

The purpose of my writing overall is to explain how family nudity gave me what I think is a healthy, balanced outlook on nudity and how that has helped me to see the goodness of simple nudity and how to distinguish it beyond a purely sexual context. Although my family wasn’t nudist – far from it – my up bringing within a family where nudity was not uncommon allowed me to escape any preconceived notions or phobias about the naked body – mine or others – and I think that cleared the way for me to think about nudity with an open mind and has ultimately allowed me to choose what I guess could best be described as a nudist lifestyle. I’m beginning to explore the social aspect.

I’m pretty sure my family was typical of most large families. A lot of people living together in close proximity under the same roof. There were six of us: dad, mom, and four of us kids – girl, boy, girl, and boy (me, the youngest). Seeing someone naked or being seen naked – accidental or casual - wasn’t always a daily occurrence, but it wasn’t too uncommon either. And it could involve anyone of us including my parents. Although they had their own master bath, neither my mom or my dad were above coming out in the hall naked, say, to get a towel from the linen closet or more likely to yell at us kids for fighting or some other disordliness.

And us kids? Well we just grew up with it. Me especially, being the youngest, I was at the bottom of the food chain for everything including privacy. I grew up not having any, so I guess I never expected much. And being the youngest, I didn’t always get automatically kicked out of the bathroom or wherever when my sisters were present and felt it was less of a bother to just let me stay there while they were changing or showering than throw me out.

The layout of our house was such that all the bedrooms were upstairs. My brother and I shared one bedroom and my sisters shared another. Both opened directly to a common bathroom that we all four had to share. You can just imagine the potential for arguments and fights with that arrangement. I already mentioned my parents’ arrangements. There was also a guest bedroom and bath, but those were off-limits to us kids for the most part so that they would always be ready for the fairly frequent visits of my grandparents. Any overflow usage from our bathroom was to our parents room.

Given all this, it was fairly common for us boys including my dad to see each other changing or showering at least until my brother hit adolescence; then he tried to keep more to himself. But the girls including my mom were often times together in one place or another like that.

Being dressed was the norm at our house, but nobody fell apart over being seen naked or seeing somebody else naked. I think my parents just considered it a fact of life for a large family like we were. And us kids (mostly the older ones) would yell about it if it happened and get mad and fight back, but nothing traumatic. That’s how it was with a lot of things –try to protect your turf – but no big deal if you didn’t – just get even the first chance you got.

In our family, nudity had its place and time and as I said, it was just a fact of life. I think that helped me see a lot of things as normal that maybe a lot of kids didn’t get exposed to growing up. For example I never wondered much about my body development. I saw my dad naked sometimes, and I saw my brother go from looking like me to looking more like him. And with my sisters, I saw them go from looking like beanpoles to looking more like my mom. I think that helped a lot when I got interested in girls. I wasn’t obsessed over wondering what they looked like naked the way most of my friends were. I basically already knew. But I was fully intrigued by all the other attractions of girls in a very strong way. I liked girls a lot, wanted to impress them, wanted them to like me, wanted to be with them, etc., etc. I think I was perpetually in love starting from about the seventh grade.

Now that I’ve given you all that background, let me tell you about something that happened one day that illustrates what I’m trying to say. This was an extreme situation. I don’t recall anything like it ever happening but this once. If I’m remembering the year correctly, this happened during the summer that Sis 1 was 15, my brother was 13, Sis 2 was 11 and I was 10. It was summer, so we were out of school. Mom had just gone back to work part-time and my parents had put Sis 1 in charge of the rest of us when they were both

CKUK
Hi Guys,
I was reading the post about the older sister stripping her brother after he’d been spying on his siblings..

Reminded me off possibly the most embarrassing shower off my life, this happened when I was 14 and nudity wasn’t common in my family! I have a younger brother by 5 years so he was 9 at the time. We where visiting my Grandma on my Dads side in Wales which was never fun! They lived in an old grey bungalow! But it was close to the beach if it wasn’t so cold all the time there! Anyway I took my brother reluctantly to the beach to look for crabs in the rock pools! I was given a stern warning by my mum to behave and look after him..

Long story short, he fell in one off the rock pools and I did too trying to help him out! So we was soaked in freezing cold water! We trudged back to the house him crying about being cold and me knowing I was going to be in trouble!

You enter my Grans house from the side into a conservatory thing, we was met by my Mum and Gran who are too formidable women! Both control freaks!

My brother was crying shivering from the cold water when my mum stood him in front of her and started to undress him in the middle off the room! I just stood in disbelief when suddenly I felt a hand grab my arm which was my Gran telling me off and me trying to apologise!!

During my telling off she lifted my T Shirt up and it was covering my face so I had my arms in the air, I clearly remember the feeling off shock when suddenly I felt a rush off cold air on my bottom half as my Gran had pulled both my jogging bottoms and my underwear down at the same time! I couldn’t process what was happening surely she hadn’t just stripped me at 14.. she had me stepping out off both before I could argue! When I looked around my brother was naked looking at my naked body which wasn’t exactly impressive because off the cold! Clearly remember my Gran moving my hand out off the way and mentioning to my mum about me having pubic hair! I’d just grown it..

We was then marched into the bathroom and put in the shower together! Bathroom door left wide open, mum came in with a towel and I was shielding my bits with my hands which she said too late now!

Soo embarrassing
Apologises, didn’t mean to offend anyone!!

Thank you for the posting of the letter that you referred to in your first post.