Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nude on the deck

Hi everyone. I'm a southern
New Englander and the day I have been longing for finally came. The temperature hit 70 for two days last week and I spent an hour of each day lying nude in the beautiful sunshine. After a long clothed winter, the sun felt wonderful.

The interesting effect of nude in the sunshine is a happier me. The sun has such a positive influence on happiness. I'm already thinking about the beach and that's 5 or 6 weeks away. Bring on summertime. Yay.

Re: Nude on the deck

There is only one naturist open for day use near me.I have made 3 trips about a week apart.

I watched the eclipse from my deck donald duck wearing my new eclipse T shirt. I am looking forward to other venues opening soon.

Was another beautiful day, so I spent an hour tanning on the deck. Heavenly!

Has anyone else been nude in the sunshine?

Hi Computerstation! I am working on making my deck private.
I am observing the path of the sunlight to see the ideal place to put my privacy fencing as long as the fencing doesn't block the sunlight. I am thinking about lattice with vines to enhance the privacy.

You can surround yourself with everything pleasant: potted plants, a table for a drink and some snacks, maybe some exercise equipment, definitely a lawn lounge. Who knows, I may even get a Jacuzzi in that general area, but it doesn't have to be in the sun, I can heat it. I have one section of the deck closest to the house that already has some posts put up by the previous owner where I could hang light shade cloth to soften the light a bit. That way I could stay out longer, getting some sun, but not too much. I also need two gates in that section of the deck and some steps. You see I am enclosing the porch and if I am passing between one part of the back yard to another, I won't want to go through my enclosure.
There should be a small pool with fish and water plants and some steps leading from the deck to a higher level of the yard where I can plant some herbs for the table. (Don't want them too far from the house.

It's fun making plans. It helps to sketch it out on paper, but I suspect that I am not at my final draft yet.

As soon as this is done, we can publish deck reports here! I hope other people will share ideas on what to bring to the deck for backyard nude time. Napping on a cot? Okay, but let's try to keep active too. If the deck is big enough you could play corn hole or something?