Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's that time, again!!

As I write this, my weather has been a line of rain, followed by sun, followed by rain. But for someone, somewhere, it's always Sunny. And it's close to her birthday, being the first weekend of summer.

Happy birthday, SunnyDay. Hopefully it is sunny where you are, and you can take full advantage of it. Blessings and health to you, your husband and children.

Re: It's that time, again!!

Can I also add birthday wishes

Hi Lutheran Nude (and everyone)!

Thank you for the birthday wishes. It’s so nice that you always remember. We spent my birthday and several more days camping as we usually do. I enjoyed it so much. Great weather and such a joy to be out there away from all the usual hustle and bustle. I hope everyone is having a great summer!

Sunny

Can we assume it was nude camping like you used to do?

dak
Can we assume it was nude camping like you used to do?
Yes, you can. It's the only kind we do!

If you get up real early in the morning, there's a fishing talk show that comes on the radio. The host loves to say, "If you are too busy to go fishing, you are too busy".

Fishing is fun for a great number of people, but a lot of us here would rather say, "If you are too busy for naked camping, you are too busy!".

If you need an excuse, you can simply say, "Hey! I will be a much better employee after a few days vacation!" My boss is fairly tough (I am self-employed), but I think he is about to give in to my persuasive argument.

Of course not just any vacation. This vacation begins when you leave your clothes in the trunk of the car!
It's summertime, you'll be fine without them! You'll be better without them. Nothing between you and the sun, rain, the river or a lake, soft foliage underfoot and along the trail.

Sunny, it is clear that you and your family have found a way to get younger with every birthday. In fact, it seems to be that way for just about all of us here. Glad you had fun!

Happy Birthday, Sunny!