Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunny's stories

One day in 2003, life and all of it's pressures were raining down on me hard. I needed a distraction. I had always wanted to try nudism but really didn't know where to begin. So at lunch time I went to the library an googled nude beaches or nudist or something like that, and I stumbled upon Sunnyday nudist website. I began to read Sunny's stories and could not stop. She was 25 years younger than me, a father and husband, but yet so wise beyond her years.

To be continued

Re: Sunny's stories

Hi, Computerstation:

Welcome to the intrigued. After I had a hip replacement and learned to go barefooted following my doctor's advice, I realized that shoes and clothing were unnecessary, but that, for whatever reason, society did not realize this.

When I talk about society, this includes you and me, but I am referring to all the other members who think that shoes and clothing are a necessity. Welcome to the group who realizes that the dangers of uncovering are entirely mental.

As you look at the differences ranging from zero to one, and apply some common sense and some science, and begin to see the importance of clothing and also the importance of not needing any, we don't want you to get into trouble, with misunderstood people.

This is as good a support group as I have encountered. We understand even when others do not!