Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Acceptance and tolerance

This is mostly a note to VeryGary, but of course y'all can jump in!

I while back we exchanged thoughts on some of your present and former neighbors, and how they felt about you being nude in your backyard. I mentioned that a close friend who also lives in Missouri said, when I asked her, that if she was your neighbor you could be nude in your yard to your heart's content. In particular that it was your yard and she didn't have to look.

I don't think that I mentioned I then asked her about you and Linda coming over to visit, and what if anything you should wear. She replied that minimal bikinis ("Speedo" in your case) would be fine. I know that that goes against the conventional wisdom that skimpy bathing attire is more provocative than nothing, but that's the wrong notion in this case. She made it clear that she would want the two of you to be as comfortable as possible, so almost nothing would be fine with her. She even allowed that if Linda was o.k. with being topless, she would be o.k. with it too.

Of course this does you no good as my friend is not your neighbor! I mention it only to point out that there ARE some very "cool" folks out there that are not of our persuasion, but are nonetheless truly accepting, not just grudgingly "tolerant". She warmly and enthusiastically accepted my nudism many years ago, and hasn't wavered since. And this is a Sunday School teacher on the far "north" side of 70! So I wanted her to receive some well deserved recognition, even if it's anonymously.