Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wow, we've lost a lot of posts.

It looks like we've lost over a year's worth of activity on the board in most threads. I'm guessing it has to do with the spam, but it's a bummer on a board that's been struggling anyway.

Re: Wow, we've lost a lot of posts.

I think the posts are still there...the spammer just scrambled them by posting randomly. So older posts got bumped to the first page and newer ones have been pushed back in the process.

Ugh...this sucks...

There are 3 little symbols at the top right of my first message board screen: bubbles, grid and bars. When I switch from grid to bars, the 2023 posts present. Well, I think they do.

I'm still here!
I had been waiting for the other shoe to drop.
On a naturist/nudist community board maybe the shoes are already off?

I hope someone will post some more stories.
I may not have anything to offer until next summer, but I promise to be a good listener and you folks can count on my support. I think we are onto something good!