Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday

As we pass on from Spring into Summer, it is time to celebrate the birth of our friend, SunnyDay. On the eve of the last weekend/week of June, let us hope she is with her family, spending time at the campground she wrote about 20ish years ago, dressed in the style that never goes out of style. Happy Birthday, Sunny.

Re: Happy Birthday

Wow, another birthday? Didn't we just celebrate your last one? Happy Birthday, Sunny, and best wishes to all your family, too - you are fortunate to have one another.

Yes sir, it takes more than one day to celebrate the birthday of important people. In Sunny's case, we need pretty much all year to do the job and then it's time to start the party all over again!
God bless you, Miss Sunny and the mighty army of a family you have been given!
May each of you do great things for the Lord and one another, each in his or her own way!

Hi Lutheran Nude, Calgary Mark, and Ramblinman,

Thank you all so much for remembering my birthday. That is so kind of you all. We did in fact spend a 4-day weekend camping. The weather was good (mostly). Our food planning worked out about right (mostly). The kids got along (mostly). It was a great time. We need to do more of that.

We have a great community going here. I appreciate everyone here so much!

Sunny

Thanks, Sunny. Some of us have been 'here' so long and known you for a long time that (I'm guessing) you'll soon be 'empty nesters', and we may 'see' more of you here again. We miss your writings and insights.

It is Canada Day here, a holiday for many and a great day to try and find a secluded sunny spot. Our glass-fronted balcony facing the neighbour apartments doesn't qualify! :disappointed: