Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Paul’s Adventures by Lutheran Nude

Luther, followed a link to find more of your great stories. Naturist-Christian admins don’t allow direct contact but hoping to personally thank you for your work. It is quite profound and thought provoking in our current culture and church traditions. I’m reminded to not be conformed any longer to the cultures thinking. Your stories contain renewed thinking. I though I had seen you on MeWe at one point. I have posted a link there and a group of Christian naturists are beginning to read and discuss your work if you are available to join or open for an interview.

Re: Paul’s Adventures by Lutheran Nude

Thank you, Will, I would like that very much. Can you send me a link thru here? I read your post on N-C, and did a few Facebook searches, but it proved unsuccessful. I will check back here more often, over the next few weeks.

Will Lionheart,

If I went to MeWe, would I be dragged into politics simply by being there?
I have political opinions, but I don't go online for the purpose of discussing them; I am online for hobbies and friendship. If I go there and find it easy to focus on the positive, then I may take a closer look. Like the song says, "Keep on the sunny side of life!"

As for naturist or nudist groups there, how much privacy is there for members of those groups?

Now for something more pleasant: I agree that Lutheran Nude is a delight to read and more importantly, he speaks very effectively to the interaction between Christian living and naturist living.

thank you, Ramblinman, for your kind words. I really endeavor to write something that you, the reader, can appreciate, whether it be realistic characters that you can relate to, and wish to enjoy a meal, or a (non-glass) bottle/can of something cold, together; or perhaps a nice setting, where sunning, volleyball and pickleball, swimming/diving/pool stuff, a place that you could (almost) say you were there once; a some "normal" sounding plot device that brings it all into perspective.

I hope to be writing about Paul's Adventures at Magnolia & Moss again soon.

PS. Ramblinman, the check for your 5-star review is in the mail... but the USPS is still having problems getting things delivered in a timely fashion.... :grinning: :innocent: :upside_down_face:

To join me on MeWe, the Next-Gen Social Network. No Ads. No Spyware. No BS happy to have others join me there as well. We have several from N-C org online and other Christian naturists.
https://mewe.com/wlionheart