Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

Forum: SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Girlfriend's first public nude experience

Just keep in mind most nudist resorts are completely nude. I invited a guy friend to go with me to a resort in SC but he was concermed about having to go completely nude. Also concerned about an erection. Told him it was not a big deal and that I bet he would be completley nude in less than an hour. We will see.........

I introduced my wife to nudism after we heard about national nudist weekend. I really didn't think she would agree to visit a nudist resort. She was a very conservative person and whenwe went there was no internet so there was little information to have her read about nudism. We drove to the resort we had heard about on a radio talk show. Sje was reluctant to go in, but I convinced her to go in for the guided tour. After the tour I had to talk her into staying for 1/2 hour. She and I went in and went to the pool. I had gotten nude at the car. She kept her clothes on. About 20 min. latershetook off her t shirt. About 10 min. later she ask me for the car keys. She said she wanted to put her t shirt in the car, but told me to wait at the pool. About 15 min. she return from the car. She gave me a pleasant surprise. She was nude!! She came over to where we were setting and gave me a big kiss. We had become nudist and continued in the nude lifestyle until her death. I am still a nudist.

Dear Sun Luvr,
Conrats to your GF for atleast taking off her bikini bottom though for a short period in sea. Encourage her more to stroll for a longer period without wearing any thing and let onlookers appreciate her nudity.

Quote: asange
Dear Sun Luvr,
Conrats to your GF for atleast taking off her bikini bottom though for a short period in sea. Encourage her more to stroll for a longer period without wearing any thing and let onlookers appreciate her nudity.I am sure you would also like her to go nude on beach. Let her not feel shy without any clothes which is becoming a lifestyle.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com