Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

Forum: SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sunny's stories

Hello Mike Fields,
This is a open forum and how can you get to know some one unless you ask questions.Like the one you asked me,do you know how many wiedos are on the net,well I don't know ,do you?

Also the only person that I could think off that might have a beff with Sunny is that farmer who's land that she explored .

Hey I'm trying to keep this light and fun. Asking if Sunny lived in Ohio only means to me that she is one in several million people that call Ohio home.I didn't expect this treatment over a general question.

What do you say Mike maybe if you knew me better you might discover I'm a nice person.

I apologize, Telstar, if my first message seemed a little strong. It was meant to be a lighthearted referral to Sunny's previous responses to such questions. She has revealed that she and her family live in the American mid west but has chosen to not reveal any more than that. I'm sure you understand her reasons. Not only does she have to be concerned about weirdos but also about being inundated with well meaning fans who simply want to meet this wonderful family we have all fallen in love with.
Of course I don't know how many weirdos are out there, the question was intended to be rhetorical to make a point. I do know that a person I worked with more than ten years ago was trying to meet underage girls on line and made arrangements to meet a supposedly 14 year old girl at a park in Lansing, MI. He had also sent her and others pictures of himself in the nude. Imagine his surprise when that 14 year old girl turned out to be a state police detective. He didn't seem to be that "kind of person" which only shows that you never know who might be that "kind of person."
I suppose that some people would think me to be a weirdo as I am a 72 year old bachelor, but I'm just an old widowed nudist who can't afford to travel much so am enjoying making new nudist friends all over the world through the Nudist Clubhouse, which is a member of AANR and is well policed by all the members and in this column. I don't expect to ever be able to meet these friends, but enjoy their online company.
I wasn't trying to put you down, just to remind you of the situation. I'm very sure that you want to protect Sunny and her family as we all do.
Of course, I would love to meet Sunny and her family, as we all would, but it just is not likely to happen.
No, I don't know what kind of person you are, but I always assume the best until that person demonstrates otherwise. I hope that you and I can be friends and have more discussions like this.
Mike

Apology accepted.My side of what you said I thought you were hinting that I was going to do harm to Sunny and or her family.Also were you labling me as an internet wierdo.Anyway consider this, Clint Eastwood,who is way more popular than Sunny,hasn't said on some talk show that he now fears someone will harm him because its well known that he lives in Calf..So what's the big deal if its known that Sunny lives in Ohio.Futher more there are those out there that could find info on Sunny just from her E-mail address.I only wanted to know if she lived in Ohio.

Also the reason I asked if you were a spokesperson for Sunny I thought maybe she hired you to answer questions on her message board or maybe you volunteered to do so.I was expecting Sunny to answer after all it is her message board.

Well the ice is broken and here I thought you were some teenage sunny fanatic that only knew Sunny threw
her stories.Good talking with you & catch ya on the flip flop this is TELSTAR signing off.

Telstar, If you can get to Sunny's home page at the bottom there is a list of Sunny's diferent columns including her syories, her guest page her message page. In this list is a subject listed as [FAQ]. this is her Q&As Hope this will help . I find her hompage by going to sunnydaynew@ webpages.com
This brings up web pages skoll down to Suuydays home page.

Telstar, are you a home nudist? Does you wife tolerate you being nude in your home? does your wife spend any time nude with you at home other then when you are making love? If she tolerates you being nude in yout home try to get her to join you just spending time nude with you in your home. If you can afford it try to take her on a vacation to some exotic location such as mexico or the caribeine clothing optional cruise would be nice.

I think the main page is down... I've not been able to get to the greeting page with the links to the stories and other stuff for over a week now. This forum is on a different server than the main page.

Try this link

http://sunnydaynew.atwebpages.com/

I always get to this message board via this link which is the main page and has Sunny's and Other Friends stories etc accessed through it

Norman

That's the URL I always use... I just had the thought to try it in FireFox, and it works... for some reason IE won't load. It's the only page right now that isn't loading in IE on my computer. Looks like I need to do a bit of debugging on settings or something.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com