Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

Forum: SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Website is moving

Sunny, I have tried to enter your new sight. My computer gives me a time out, try later to get to your sight. I have tried several times and haven't been able to open your site. i don't know what to do to open your new web page.

The new location works OK.
Just deleted the old one from my favourites, and added the new one.
Sunny, it is obviously MORE IMPORTANT your family and personal well being than anything else.
So if there is some delay on moving the website completely, I am absolutely sure nobody will complain.
And in the event someone does, it is even not worth worrying for a person who is definetely out of focus.
Yago

Works for me too... for those who it doesn't work, try clearing your cache. And sometimes, DNS listings take a day or two to make their way all the way through the internet, so for some people a web site may work, and others not (yet).

Works great for me, too. Thank you, Sunny (and Brian, too) for keeping this site going. It is a huge encouragement, especially to those of us who are both Christian and nudist...whether public or in private. As long as my wife is unwilling to join me, I can only enjoy private and out of the way places by myself or with her (while she is clothed). This site gives me enough fellowship to stay upbeat.

May God continue to bless you as you increase your family!

The new site works well for me. I hope that Sunny manages to transfer every thing before the old site is removed and before the happy day. If the happy day comes first, CONGRATULATIONS.

Cony
Israel

New website is working OK in the UK with Firefox 14.0.1
Congratulations on the new daughter!

I'm glad I decided to check the links in my website today, and I saw that your site is moving! I have updated my links and I'm good to go!

http://nytronaturist.weebly.com

I'm glad, too, Rob. I first found Sunny's site through yours! I trust that many others will continue learning the value of nudism through both sites.

Sunny,
Will the message board go over to atwebpages?

BruceB

Hi Bruce,

You asked:
“Will the message board go over to atwebpages?”

No, the message board and the guestbook are staying where they are. Although I’m glad you mentioned that. It reminded me that I needed to update the links back to the home page on those two services to point to the new atwebpages site. So that’s all done now.

To everyone,

I guess I never did come out and announce it on here, but the sunnydaynew site on atwebpages is totally complete. All the content is there, so that is the site going forward. The bravenet site is still there, but they won’t let me update it any more. I assume they’ll delete it one of these days.

Bruce, thanks for your interest.

Blessings,

Sunny

There's another avid reader on Cat's Chat who has been having difficulties connecting to the new site (despite the success most of us have had). 'Old Guy' is not a computer expert by any means but has just acquired an iPad, dependent on his (presumably) cell phone service. However I wonder if there are settings that Sunny can change that would improve access but not reveal more than she wishes?

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Free Blogs   Email Forms   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com