Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

Forum: SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sunny's stories

Not at all, Telstar, I'm only repeating what she herself has said several times.
Mike

Telstar, Mike speaks for all of us who know Sunny here on the Internet. She wishes for a certain amount of Internet anonymity, and we all respect that. So should you.

Best,

Straber

Thank you, Straber, I appreciate your support, and I know Sunny does too.
Now, when are we going to see the rest of your story (lol)?

Hello Mike Fields,
This is a open forum and how can you get to know some one unless you ask questions.Like the one you asked me,do you know how many wiedos are on the net,well I don't know ,do you?

Also the only person that I could think off that might have a beff with Sunny is that farmer who's land that she explored .

Hey I'm trying to keep this light and fun. Asking if Sunny lived in Ohio only means to me that she is one in several million people that call Ohio home.I didn't expect this treatment over a general question.

What do you say Mike maybe if you knew me better you might discover I'm a nice person.

Hi, Mike. Your question is a good one, as opposed to this thread's first question...

Anyway, I am quite busy with new work, new classes, and new church involvement, so "Shifting Physics" (shh! that's the title of the second story) is on the back burner. But I don't intend for it to take 6 years to finish like it took for "Into the Mist". Thanks for your interest! For what it's worth, I have a general idea of the flow of the second story, but I just need to spend some time writing in the small details and rising conflict(s).

Cheers,

Straber

I apologize, Telstar, if my first message seemed a little strong. It was meant to be a lighthearted referral to Sunny's previous responses to such questions. She has revealed that she and her family live in the American mid west but has chosen to not reveal any more than that. I'm sure you understand her reasons. Not only does she have to be concerned about weirdos but also about being inundated with well meaning fans who simply want to meet this wonderful family we have all fallen in love with.
Of course I don't know how many weirdos are out there, the question was intended to be rhetorical to make a point. I do know that a person I worked with more than ten years ago was trying to meet underage girls on line and made arrangements to meet a supposedly 14 year old girl at a park in Lansing, MI. He had also sent her and others pictures of himself in the nude. Imagine his surprise when that 14 year old girl turned out to be a state police detective. He didn't seem to be that "kind of person" which only shows that you never know who might be that "kind of person."
I suppose that some people would think me to be a weirdo as I am a 72 year old bachelor, but I'm just an old widowed nudist who can't afford to travel much so am enjoying making new nudist friends all over the world through the Nudist Clubhouse, which is a member of AANR and is well policed by all the members and in this column. I don't expect to ever be able to meet these friends, but enjoy their online company.
I wasn't trying to put you down, just to remind you of the situation. I'm very sure that you want to protect Sunny and her family as we all do.
Of course, I would love to meet Sunny and her family, as we all would, but it just is not likely to happen.
No, I don't know what kind of person you are, but I always assume the best until that person demonstrates otherwise. I hope that you and I can be friends and have more discussions like this.
Mike

Apology accepted.My side of what you said I thought you were hinting that I was going to do harm to Sunny and or her family.Also were you labling me as an internet wierdo.Anyway consider this, Clint Eastwood,who is way more popular than Sunny,hasn't said on some talk show that he now fears someone will harm him because its well known that he lives in Calf..So what's the big deal if its known that Sunny lives in Ohio.Futher more there are those out there that could find info on Sunny just from her E-mail address.I only wanted to know if she lived in Ohio.

Also the reason I asked if you were a spokesperson for Sunny I thought maybe she hired you to answer questions on her message board or maybe you volunteered to do so.I was expecting Sunny to answer after all it is her message board.

Well the ice is broken and here I thought you were some teenage sunny fanatic that only knew Sunny threw
her stories.Good talking with you & catch ya on the flip flop this is TELSTAR signing off.

Not sure where your coming from .

Sunny choose to create the Sunny Day web page that include her personal stories that reveal her inner most secret that she's a nudist.Also revealed is that she believes in God & that He sent His Son to die on the cross for the sins of the world.She has asked Jesus to forgive her of her sins which means she is born again.Jesus is her saviour which makes her a christain & consider this in alot of places in this world being a christian can get you thrown in jail and even put to death. The point I'm making is Sunny isn't keeping any secrets instead she's revealing herself to anyone that reads her stories on the World Wide Web.So if this isn't what you meant then please explain what you mean.Sorry I'm not a mind reader & my crystal ball was sent out for repair LOL
I'll be waiting.
And I do respect Sunny for revieling that she is a nudist,that's something alot of nudist like to keep as a secret.

Hi,Telstar, it's me again. I don't understand why you don't understand where I"m coming from. I think I am a pretty simple person and easy to read. I certainly don't have any problem talking about myself (to some peoples dismay.) lol. Yes, Sunny has been very open about everything except where she and her family live.
I guess I find it easier to understand Sunny's position because I live in an extremely conservative area with many uptight Christians. I, too, am a Christian but not as conservative as many in this area. I kept my nudism secret for many years (I have been active for 30 years) because in this area it could cause great difficulties in job hunting and even in keeping a job, no matter how long you'd held it or how good and loyal an employee you were.
My family and some close friends have always known about my nudist activities but chose to not join me, which I have to respect, as they have respected my choice. Now I'm retired so it no longer matters if someone finds out on the internet that I am a "nudie".
The closest nudist facility is a co-op club about 30 miles away which has been in continuous operation for more than 50 years. Their membership has stayed right around 100 singles and families all that time because of the conservatism in this area.
Another reason for Sunny to have concern is her religious activities. If you follow this message board then you know that some people have been dropped by their church when their nudism was revealed (not quite what I imagine Jesus would do).
Well, I've just about worn out my keyboard, lol, so will say g'bye for now. Take care.
Mike

I don't usually find it helpful to tell people who know nothing about nudists that I am one. Or maybe I just like to go skinny dipping when no one else is around. I know some people who are opposed to that too.

Instead, they should learn what nudism is and learn what it isn't. If they are not too brain-washed, you might eventually get through to them and then you can say that you are involved in it and they would actually understand what you meant and probably respect your choice.

So it should be easy to understand why Sunny and most of us here prefer to speak plainly in favor of nude living, but remain somewhat anonymous.
In much of Europe and a few parts of the USA, there is no need to be so circumspect about naturism, but where I live, it is best to prepare the listener beforehand. Sunny's stories are very helpful in that regard.

If naturism were what some people claim it is, I would be against it too!

Hi Mike,my apology to you .I wrote that reply for Straber. My mistake I thought by hitting the reply button on his message it would go to him . Also my mistake for not opening that comment without adressing who it was for .

Sorry about that I got carried away in my thoughts and started typing as fast as could to keep up with what I wanted to say. Then I sent the message without proof reading it.

Anyway Mike it was nice of you to reply.

Telstar out

Well hello Straber

Allow me to introduce myself I'm TELSTAR the creator of this thread . I guess my question isn't a good one and that's your opinion,ok.futhermore your telling me to respect that Sunny wishes to keep a certain amount of anonymity on the web. Let's see here anonymity- having a unknown or withheld name. Oh like I use TELSTAR to keep my name a secret,golly me and Sunny got something in common.Don't you agree Straber.

Dig this, I live in the land of the free and the home of the brave,the United States of America & as a citizen thereof I've got rights, one of which is freedom of speech, so I can ask Sunny if she lives in Ohio.Also I'm my own person & I'll decide for myself who or what I respect. Understand this .GOD says thou shall not lie,eventhough GOD has told me this I have,how sad,the reason for telling a lie was because it was my choice. But I'm so greatful to serve such a loving GOD that HE will forgive me of my sin and remember it no more.How great thou art GOD.Bottom line is this is a reminder to you and all who read this you should respect my right to freedom of speech as I respect your's.

Let me explain why I asked this question-I recently made another visit to a nudist resort in my state & met some new friends,some of thier questions were whats your name and where from or where do you live.I wanted you to know these were common ?s nudist ask & even others that meet someone for the first time,can you dig it?

I'm sorry that my ? to Sunny (do you live in Ohio)has hurt you Staber and Mike and anyone else who might read this, I ask your forgivness.

Keep on rocking in the free world Telstar over & out

Telstar,
Your apologies are accepted, although totally unnecessary. We had a discussion that was very informative to both of us, and you also now know why we are all so defensive and protective of Sunny et al. Re the ending of your reply to Stabler: I can't speak for him, but as far as I'm concerned you don't need my forgiveness for a simple mistake. We live our lives making mistakes and overlooking those of others that are not serious and cause no one any harm. Mistakes are how we learn.
Happy nuding,
Mike

Mike,

About 11 or 12 years ago, Sunny's site was on a more public forum and her identity was a little more open.

As always, the vast majority of people who visit here are great folks, but there may have been one or two who took a perverse interest in our friend and she got some help closing a few security gaps in her profile and changed sites.

One day, our society will be more mature about the concept of innocent everyday nudity as part of a healthy well-balanced and even Christian life.
Until that day, a few people make pests of themselves whenever a young single woman posts about topics involving even the most innocent sort of nudity.

So some of the old-timers on this site think of her as our kid sister and we admittedly get a little protective.

But now's she's a married mom of three with a kindly but no-nonsense husband. I wouldn't want to get Brian riled!

I am probably preaching to the choir, the weirdo's who see the world through dirty glasses probably got bored long ago in this friendly little cyber-neighborhood and are lurking around some other more titillating sites.

Mike Fields,
Thank you, your comments were delightful.

Best reguards
Telstar

Quote: Ramblinman
I don't usually find it helpful to tell people who know nothing about nudists that I am one. Or maybe I just like to go skinny dipping when no one else is around. I know some people who are opposed to that too.

Instead, they should learn what nudism is and learn what it isn't. If they are not too brain-washed, you might eventually get through to them and then you can say that you are involved in it and they would actually understand what you meant and probably respect your choice.

So it should be easy to understand why Sunny and most of us here prefer to speak plainly in favor of nude living, but remain somewhat anonymous.
In much of Europe and a few parts of the USA, there is no need to be so circumspect about naturism, but where I live, it is best to prepare the listener beforehand. Sunny's stories are very helpful in that regard.

If naturism were what some people claim it is, I would be against it too!

Just wanted to say, skinny-dipping, yea I've done that a time or two or more........and quickly found out who's adventurous enough to join in on the fun.I'm glad that I have these memories and those that did't go along missed out on one of lifes simple pleasures.

Sunny in correct in not saying where she and her family live. I would love to run into her and Brian while traveling.
I became interested in nudism in highschool. I joined the military after high school. When I was discharged I became engaged to a wonderful young lady. We went to diferrent colleges, but went home for the summer. I had visited a nudist resort during the spring semester. I asked her to visit the resort with me. When she found it was a nudist resort she called me a perverr and that was the end of our relationship. The internet didn't exist at that time. I had no infromationto use to help convince a young lady what nudism was about.
I met another young lady. We were married and moved to Cal.
We heard about National Nude Weekend on a radio talk show. My wife said in a kidding way "your want to check that out, don't you?" I said yes!
That Sat' we went for a drive. I pulled into the drive of the resort that was mentioned. My wife was hesitant about going in and taking the tou. After the tour I got her to go in for 1/2 hr. By the tome the 1/2 hr was over we were both nude!!
We were nudists until her death of cancer 9/11/01. I moved to Nevada, bought a RV and I visited several nudist resort all over the country.I wish that Sunny had her webpage when I was first involved in nudism

Me too George!

If there had been a Sunny Day way back when I was in my 20s and having
the desire to be nude outside, the path would have been more clear and with less self doubt about the normality of my feelings.

I felt sneeky and wondered if my feellings were normal and healthy. Now
I know, and my wife and I truly enjoy social nudity. It has enriched our lives!

Max M.

Hi Max,

You said:
“I felt sneeky and wondered if my feellings were normal and healthy.”

I know. I kinda felt the same way. I mean, I didn’t think it seemed like there should be anything wrong with it, but still I sometimes had these vague, nagging doubts. Then I finally connected with others who affirmed that it was goodness. So anyway, that’s why I started writing about it and put up a website to offer a little help and info and encouragement to others who might need or want it.

Best wishes,

Sunny

As many of you may already know, there is another excellent reference source for nudists/naturists to use, a book titled: ‘Love and Responsibility by Cardinal Karol Wojtyla’. The cardinal went on to become Pope John Paul II. If you can find it, there is also the Gospel of Thomas that many people are not aware of. According to a biography of St. Francis of Assissi, he went naked in public as a sign of his rejection of materialism, and was defended from an angry crowd by a Bishop of the church.

Sunny, many of us have had doubts about the morality of nudism at one time or another, and were very relieved to realize that we were not alone in our practice, and in our doubts. In "Love and Responsibility" the author also states to the effect that being nude, even in public, is not necessarily a sin if the person who is nude is not nude for the purpose of arousing prurient interest in another or others. Anyone who looks at that person with impure thoughts is the sinner, but the nude person is still pure of heart and therefore innocent of sin.

Well, thanks for letting me expound. I hope this information will help someone to clear their minds on the matter.
Mike

Quote: SunnyDay
Hi Max,

You said:
“I felt sneeky and wondered if my feellings were normal and healthy.”

I know. I kinda felt the same way. I mean, I didn’t think it seemed like there should be anything wrong with it, but still I sometimes had these vague, nagging doubts. Then I finally connected with others who affirmed that it was goodness. So anyway, that’s why I started writing about it and put up a website to offer a little help and info and encouragement to others who might need or want it.

Best wishes,

Sunny

Sunny,

It takes different things to reach different people.
Some people are very intellectual and are looking for detailed theological studies of the scriptures to answer the question, "When is nudity okay?".

Other folks relate to parables and written accounts of true live experiences. Some of us need a bit of both.

This message board can be a little quiet at times, but don't let that fool you. You have touched a lot of hearts and opened a lot of minds, my friend!

As for the sneaky feeling, yeah, I completely get it!
Thinking back to when we were kids, many of remember how wonderful it felt to take off our clothes and run around the house at bathtime, maybe even a backyard wading pool. For those who went camping in scouts or with friends or family, was there ever a time when you were with just one or two friends on a hot summer day in front of a lake, maybe a quiet stretch of river and absolutely no one else was around? Do you remember looking at each other with a big grin, and peeling everything off to jump in the water?
None of this was dirty or sexy, it was just something you might get teased about if you got caught, maybe scolded depending on your parents or scoutmaster.
Well, this forum seems to be for those of us who never outgrew that wonderful feeling of freedom in nature. I don't want to be misunderstood, so I am careful about when and where, but it is very important to me to keep this natural experience in my life.
Thanks Sunny for helping pass along the news that this is a good thing the way you describe it in your stories, there's no reason to pervert it. When done right, it seems like we are living a lot closer to the way our Creator intended.

Hi folks, it's me again.
I like to use scriptural references because so many Christians are confused about the propriety of public or semi-public nudity.
The New Testament makes reference to the public baths, saying only that the elders of the Jewish Church cautioned the people to not let their wives, daughters, etc., bathe with the Roman soldiers. Well DUH! While I would normally have no problem with anyone seeing any of my female relatives in the nude, I would definitely not want them to bathe with the soldiers of a conquering/occupying army.
I could find no reference to Jesus saying anything about nudity, pro or con, which lends more credence to the message in the book "Love and Responsibility."
Thanks again for letting me use this marvelous forum.
Mike

If I may offer an answer to this, unless you specifically only wanted Mike's answer, this verse is in the same light as these...

Matthew 25:36
[34] Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
[35] For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
[36] Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Romans 8:35
[35] Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Exodus 22:27
[25] If thou lend money to any of my people that is poor by thee, thou shalt not be to him as an usurer, neither shalt thou lay upon him usury.
[26] If thou at all take thy neighbour's raiment to pledge, thou shalt deliver it unto him by that the sun goeth down:
[27] For that is his covering only, it is his raiment for his skin: wherein shall he sleep? and it shall come to pass, when he crieth unto me, that I will hear; for I am gracious.

It is not a sin to be hungry, thirsty, a stranger, sick, or in prison, all the same that it is no sin to be naked. In Exodus we see why clothing is needed (at least during the night), which is to keep warm. Clothing, like food, water, medicine, and companionship/love are all physical needs. If we are full, we don't need to eat food at that moment, just as if it's warm outside, we don't need clothing at that moment either, but at some point we will. Being naked was a sign of financial destitution, as there were no textile mills back then, so clothing was very costly. It is God's comandment that we meet each other's needs.

Telstar, I will only comment that in the ancient Greek language that the New Testament was translated from some words had several meanings depending on their context. The ancient Greek word for naked also meant unarmed and unguarded, vulnerable, as does the modern English word naked.

I see Sunny's home has come up again. If she lives in Ohio, good for her! Ohio has a Republican Governor who is putting Ohio's finances in order, lowering taxes and turning Ohio into a right to work state.
If Sunny doesn't live in Ohio lets just assume she lives in the central time zone and be satisfied with that.
George

Telstar, if you would like some incredibly detailed studies of nudity in the Bible, check out the link below...
http://thebiblicalnaturist.blogspot.com/

Quote: Logan
Telstar, if you would like some incredibly detailed studies of nudity in the Bible, check out the link below...

Excellent site. Well researched. Lots of information.

Quote: Logan

Where's the "Like" button? Kudos to Logan for sharing Matthew Neal's address. That guy writes some really compelling essays! Good stuff!

While I would encourage reading the Bible, it is difficult. However, I'd suggest reading it with more of an open mind, rather than spending time trying to figure out "what it really means." It is repetitive enough so that it is impossible to miss what is important. Just let the Bible speak to you. Don't go looking for something; all you will see is loopholes. There can be no doctrines that turn on the meaning of a single word.

Don't feel so big because you read it and think you understand everything. Be little; be simple; be childlike.

In my last post I mentioned the central time zone. Just remembered thar Ohio is is in the eastern time zone, so if I guess we should include the eastern time zone as being midwest. I grew up in Pennsylvania, spent about six years in Illinois before moving to California. I now live in Nevada after I escaped from Cal. after my first wife died.

Telstar, My first visit to a nudist resort I went alone. Since I was there I did pay the grounds fee and did geat nude. I enjoyed the exprience very much and decided to ask my girl friend to go with me the next time I went. I made a big mistake. I had not talked about nudism with her. There was no internet at that time so I thought our love for one another would be enough to get her to go with me. Big mistake on my part. We broke up over it.

I few years later I met and married an other girl. When we moved to California we heard about National nude weekend when the local nudist resorts would have open house and newbies were invited to visit and gournd fees were free for the day. My wife said lets check that out. I was happy she decided to visit the resort. When we got there my wife had second thoughts and got cold feet. I was able to talk her into going in and taking the guided tour. We went in, took the tour. fter the tour my wife didn't want to stay, but when the tour guide said she didn't have to get nude right away, my wife said we could stay for 1/2 an hour. The guide had told her she would probalby nude by the time the 1/2 hour passed. It took her about that time to get topless and another 15 minutes to got nude.

We had a good time and that visit made life lone nudist out of both of us.

Ater my wife died I continued to be a nudist. I moved to Nevada, bought a home and an RV. I spent the summers traveling, visited many Nudist resorts made many new nudists friends.

Telstar, has your wife read any of Sunny's stories? Also refer her to Sunny's Q&As. They aro very well done and informative. Check out the AANR site also, their Q&As and also world of nude recreation. There are different subjects there. I have some stories on different subjects there.

My wife had breast cancer and didn't want to go back after her surgery. I managed to get her to go back to our resort with me. She did return with me and other women talked to her about her surgery. It did help her and made her feel okey with her body again. I think this helped her a lot.

Telstar, If you can get to Sunny's home page at the bottom there is a list of Sunny's diferent columns including her syories, her guest page her message page. In this list is a subject listed as [FAQ]. this is her Q&As Hope this will help . I find her hompage by going to sunnydaynew@ webpages.com
This brings up web pages skoll down to Suuydays home page.

Telstar, are you a home nudist? Does you wife tolerate you being nude in your home? does your wife spend any time nude with you at home other then when you are making love? If she tolerates you being nude in yout home try to get her to join you just spending time nude with you in your home. If you can afford it try to take her on a vacation to some exotic location such as mexico or the caribeine clothing optional cruise would be nice.

I think the main page is down... I've not been able to get to the greeting page with the links to the stories and other stuff for over a week now. This forum is on a different server than the main page.

Try this link

http://sunnydaynew.atwebpages.com/

I always get to this message board via this link which is the main page and has Sunny's and Other Friends stories etc accessed through it

Norman

That's the URL I always use... I just had the thought to try it in FireFox, and it works... for some reason IE won't load. It's the only page right now that isn't loading in IE on my computer. Looks like I need to do a bit of debugging on settings or something.

When I "just read the words", I do not miss the fact that Adam is Eve's husband and was there with her at the time she ate of the fruit. So, not sure what you're trying to say with that example.

It is plainly stated just a few verses earlier that they were indeed married, at Genesis 2:23-25. This is an example of being sure to read everything with the full context. Simply reading one or two verses before and after a specific verse you're contemplating does not necessarily give you the full context. Sometimes to get the full context, you have to read or be knowledgeable of verses several chapters away, and in some cases, completely different books in the Bible. Example, Jesus quoted a LOT of scripture from the old testament.

Also, I believe that much of Bible scripture has multiple meanings. Every verse has its "plain" meaning, and some verses have spiritual significance in addition to the plain reading. But, the additional meaning should never be interpreted in any way that would contradict the plain meaning or have contradiction with any other verses in the Bible.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com