Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

Forum: SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: June was a good month

Gunnison is truly a great beach. I discovered it when I was 16 after a friend at school was talking about it. It was the first time I was ever nude in public. What an amazing experience it was. I was like the girls you decribed in your story. I was extremely nervous but very much wanted to be naked. So after about an hour I took off my bikini top. Then after about another hour i decided to take off my bottoms. WOW it felt great! I had been tanning nude in my yard, but never in front of others, never mind a bunch of naked men. It was a great experience to be able to check out all the naked guys. Seemed like alot of men liked to walk around the beach. It is always fun watching them walk as there manhood swings from side to side. But one of craziest experiences was when a boy walked up to my blanket and started a conversation. He was cute and could tell he was a little nervous. As we were talking I started to notice he was getting tuned on. Not sure what to do, not wanting to embarrass him,I just acted like nothing was happening. So as we kept talking he continued to get more turned on until he had a complete erection. It stood straight out from his body. I couldnt help but to smile. He then went to try and cover himself as he apologized. I told him it was fineand he had nothing to be embarrassed about. We kept talking for a while and he eventually settled down a little. I found the entire experience very exciting and flattering at the same time. After that I was hooked to going to the nude beach.

Hi Nudist Fun,

One thing you gotta watch out for on Gunnison is the occasional pervert who walks up to single women just to try and show off his penis/erection. They ruin it for all the good guys on the beach. Most of the women exposed to this kind of behavior on Gunnison never return.

Did you ever see this one guy who walks around with a Groucho-Marx-type-nose-and-glasses over his penis? What a ridiculous joke he is! He'll walk right up to you and stand there if you're not careful!

Hope we can go to Gunnison Beach next year. After what Hurricane Sandy did to the park, it's not looking good at the moment.

G..

Thanks for your comment as a woman. There is so much of the 'men are more visual', or other kind of negativity or judgement about mens' sexuality. But in our times women are becoming more vocal, and it is informative to read a positive, honest contribution about such a nude nudity experience from a young woman.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com