Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

Forum: SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Go Topless/Women's Equality Day August 26, 2012

In an email between Sunny and I earlier this year, I mentioned Go Topless Day that happens every August 20-something for the last few years (since 2007, I think). Sunny said that she didn't even know about it until October.

Well, this year its scheduled for August 26th. So encourage your women family members, lady friends, and female significant others to "Go Topless" that day.

Since Sunny is a new mom, maybe she can find some other new moms, and breastfeed Chloe somewhere (Target, perhaps) while Brian, Callie, and Jacob all run around shirtless in support of Mom's and women's equality everywhere.

I know I will look for something to do where I live.

Jim W.

Re: Go Topless/Women's Equality Day August 26, 2012

Are men encouraged to go shirtless, too?

Quote: BlueTrain
Are men encouraged to go shirtless, too?

I have seen some pictures from these events where the men wear bikini tops, just to show the "silliness" of wearing tops. Some wear t-shirts with appropriate sayings, while some have sayings body-painted onto their chest or back.

If you ever saw me without a shirt, you might re-think your position.

Quote: BlueTrain
If you ever saw me without a shirt, you might re-think your position.

I do hope that is a joke. On a naturist forum, I rather expect that hardly anybody who reads this will care at all what you look like.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Blogs   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com