Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

Forum: SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: thank you sunny

I'll second the last comment about your stories and the postings on your site. It's refreshing to see good, safe and wholesome postings and stories. your site is one of the best!

Bob and George,

Thanks for your encouragement. I agree that it’s important that we do our best to let others know what nude living and recreation is actually about and what it might be like for them if they try it.

Thank you to everyone in our community here for their efforts toward that goal.

Sunny

I completely agree with the above comments. You, Sunny, do an admirable service the the nude lifestyle by presenting the true, normal, wholesome, family picture of nudism/naturism. KUDOS!!

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com