Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GREAT Nude Sauna Weekend!

So had an interesting and great experience this weekend... finally had the chance to enjoy a nude sauna with another nudie friend of mine! We've talked about it for a long time, but the opportunity never arose until this past Friday. And this time, my wife and her hubby knew what was going on, so there was progress on that front too with my wonderful Mrs!

She's my massage therapist who I've here mentioned before... but super shy with her nudity, and only goes nude alone when camping with her hubby in remote areas, or when she's at this resort we often go to (at different times) and she has the sauna to herself. We've talked about it off and on for quite some time (mostly because I have so few people to discuss nudist topics with in real life!) and joked regularly that we should all go camping together, cause then the two of us could sunbathe nude, but she's always laughed it off, saying she was too shy to let anyone see her nude, even though she enjoyed it so much.

Anyway, somehow we ended up chatting and all four of us had a free weekend, so we made plans to hit up this cheap resort for a quick overnight getaway. We'd talked about how to handle the sauna, as both of us prefer nude but our spouses don't, so we were just going to play it by ear once we got there. Anyway, turned out to be a moot point... because both our spouses just wanted to hang out at the campfire, leaving the sauna completely to us!

So we headed up there, and checking with her one last time, she said that it was 100% cool if I went nude, but she chose to wear a towel... due to her shyness. So it was after dark, and we were enjoying the heat and chatting away, when I realized that I had the ideal solution for her, because I KNEW she would have preferred to be nude. Since I was the one with the flashlight, and I KNEW that she must have been hating the towel, I handed it over to her and said, "Hey, here's the flashlight... it's completely dark, so you can drop the towel and if we need the light, you can cover up first." So anyway, we keep on chatting in the dark for the next 10 mins, when it came time to top up the wood stove. So I asked her for the light to chuck a couple logs on, and expected to wait a sec for her to sort herself out. Anyway, light comes on... and I realized, her towel isn't done all the way up, but she's still covering up a little bit out of modesty. Being a gentleman of course I wasn't staring, and proceeded to stoke the fire, but made a mental note of that.

So we're still enjoying our time in the sauna, chatting away about out spouses feelings about nudism and such, when it came time for me to step out and cool down, so I asked for the light. And very quickly, I noticed the light snap on, and noticed... the towel clearly dropped next to her, she was nude! No big deal of course, I moved right past and headed out into the cool night air, and she said she was going to douse with some water in a bucket while I was outside. Anyway, what does she do next? She calls me back in, and asks me to refill the bucket with snow. So I give her a sec, and then step inside... to the sight of her standing next to the wood stove... light shinning bright, and fully in the nude.

We spent the next hour or so in and out of the sauna, enjoying the alternating heat and night air, with her shyness a thing of the past. It was SOOO wonderful, not because there was a nude woman with me, but because she as a friend had crossed the barrier of trust, and was comfortable in my friendship such that she could be free to be nude without concern.

And yes, our spouses knew what was going on... she decided she was finished in the sauna and I had to go down by the fire to take care of something, so I wrapped in a towel... and my darling wife made a smiling crack about me needing to "go put some clothes on". LOL Did I mention that I love her TO DEATH?!?!?

So it was a GREAT weekend, a several milestones reached in one night. Just had to share the great news!