Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wow! What changed?

I have been visiting Sunny's site for about three years now, and this afternoon when I came to check on new entries (there weren't any) I encountered a Google cautionary message:

This site may contain inappropriate or adult content
an then a bar "Open anyway"

So I clicked on that bar and here I am.

I have been seeing more obstacles from familiar sites as I enter them. Is this some sort of effort to make the populace change its behavior? Google might be getting to big to continue.

Re: Wow! What changed?

While the message may be accurate, I get no such message. Chances are, the change is at your end.

Same here, BlueTrain, I've never encountered this either.

Okay Blue Train: Sunhappy:

It WAS something at my end. I had gotten a Chrome Book for Christmas and am still learning about it. My old machine, an iPad, does have a different connection to the Internet, I guess. I'm on it right now and that warning about Sunny Day's site isn't showing.
Nevertheless, this feels like an omen that when machines take over, our freedoms will have to be rewritten.

Machines will only be telling other machines what to do.

Skynet?