Cecil Hills Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Cecil Hills - A Lakeside Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Picking Up The Pieces(2000)DVD.Rip.XviD.AC-3
Picking Up The Pieces(2000)DVD.Rip.XviD.AC-3 > http://nutshellurl.com/ Picking Up The Pieces(2000)DVD.Rip.XviD.AC-3, Tomb raider survival xbox 360 ita b92c5eb40e DOWNLOAD TORRENT . udp://open.demonii.com:1337...
Views: 339   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 9:12pm
by kaelerha
Picking Up The Pieces(2000)DVD.Rip.XviD.AC-3
Picking Up The Pieces(2000)DVD.Rip.XviD.AC-3 > http://nutshellurl.com/ Picking Up The Pieces(2000)DVD.Rip.XviD.AC-3, Tomb raider survival xbox 360 ita b92c5eb40e DOWNLOAD TORRENT . udp://open.demonii.com:1337...
Views: 161   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 9:09pm
by kaelerha
UK - May 2011
UK - May 2011 > http://urlin.us/0ftkp UK - May 2011 97ffa81d91 bai_giang_crm_ttvananh-adds download video maria ozawa Fatima trotta senza veli 70 411 training kit pdf free pdanet for Blackberry Version 2...
Views: 335   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2014 6:35am
by natjebad
Crack.Keyframe.Animation.1.6.2.iso
Crack.Keyframe.Animation.1.6.2.iso > http://tinyurl.com/m6ts2ul Crack.Keyframe.Animation.1.6.2.iso 972c82176d ver zoofilia mujer teniendo sexo con mono hit  freez flv to mp3 converter v1 5 crack seria...
Views: 715   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2014 6:38pm
by legrphil
Outcome?
I heard today that Cecil Hills residents won their fight in keeping the lakes. Is this true? I'm working for UTS' Precinct magazine and wanted to do a story about the outcome (if one has in fact been reached.) Please feel free to contact me if you have any fur...
Views: 274   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 17, 2010 2:24am
by Melissa Delli Ci...
r
rosedc
next meeting
Just to say that my husband and I support the cause. Will try to attend future meetings.
Views: 242   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2010 8:02pm
by rosedc
Community Meeting
Keep the 9th of February 2010 free as this is the day that we plan to have the Community Meeting for the Cecil Hills area. At this stage there just has to be one or two conformations and the meeting will be going ahead. We look forward to as many people that can come...
Views: 329   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 7, 2010 4:26pm
by Michael Botfield
Just moved to Cecil Hills
Hello, Me and my future wife have decided to start our life and settle down in cecil hills. We have purchased our first house and a week into the settlement we recieve an announcement that there is a possibility the lakes will be dug in. This is disgracefu...
Views: 239   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 31, 2010 1:26pm
by Michael Botfield
Paul Lynch
Writing a letter about this to Liverpool MP Paul Lynch is a wast of time. Does this person exist? You would have a better chance of your concerns being heard if you wrote to a corpse. A party hacker with the ALP who has such a safe seat has no need to do anything. Pe...
Views: 241   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2010 8:45pm
by Peter Rees
exhibition period
On Wednesday 9 December, Patrick and I attended a meeting with Liverpool Council in an attempt to have the exhibition period extended from 27 January 2010 to the end of February, so that the whole community would have the opportunity to comment on the proposal. We...
Views: 252   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2009 9:33pm
by Michael Botfield
Plans submitted to Council
The Environmental, Control and Planning Agreement documents for the South Cecil Hills development are now on exhibition by Liverpool Council. As you know Landcom and Mirvac want to develop the area that is to be known as South Cecil Hills and in doing so they want...
Views: 258   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 5, 2009 9:29pm
by Michael Botfield
What about the traffic
Although the lakes are an issue, i'm more concerned about the traffic that is going to fill our narrow streets. I live on Feodore drive, which is earmarked to be the main entrance to the new Cecil Gardens. Atleast 680 new cars to travel through our streets, surely th...
Last Post: Dec 3, 2009 12:55am
by Mark Calleja
Help! I dont know if my message will be received!
I am keen to support the saving of the lakes, but dont find this a particularly easy way of talking to people about the issues as I am a techno-phobe! Didn't Landcom originally create/use these lakes for stormwater management to protect water quality in nearby Hin...
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2009 12:55am
by sharyn cullis
r
Rose
photo's
Had two good photos to upload but the uploader is not working ! Uploaded twice and its still not showing up in the photo album section ! Im sure so many people have photos of their kids playing in the park, feeding ducks. We need to show council that this is a very p...
Views: 266   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 29, 2009 12:41pm
by Michael
i
Ian
Sounds Like A Broken Record
Residents of Cecil Hills, ever been to Carnes Hill? Many of you may say "offcourse, but what does that have to do with cecil hills?". Carnes Hill was a Landcom development started in the mid 90's, it attracted many residents with its 2 lakes and football field....
Views: 243   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2009 11:03pm
by Ian
Not being able to upload photos
I am sorry that there is trouble uploading photos and I am tryingto get the problem resolved.
Views: 223   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 17, 2009 2:54pm
by Michael Camillos
Landcom meeting 28 July 09
I apologise for the time that it has taken me to advise you of the outcome of the meeting with Landcom on Tuesday 28 July. Landcom requested a meeting the day after the storey on 7NEWS to confirm the process of community consultation. Landcom agreed that the co...
Views: 257   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 6, 2009 4:22pm
by Signe
r
Rose
RIDICULOUS
Obviously its all about money but after paying for my house because it has "LAKE VIEWS" the first thing I will do if they ever start developing is selling up. I may as well go and get a beautiful new house at Middleton Grange down the road for less. How shameless tha...
Views: 241   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 31, 2009 5:31pm
by Rose
I Saw The Channel 7 News Report
Whilst I don't live in Cecil Hills, I do live close by in Greenfield Park (near Abbotsbury). As a member of the Fairfield Creeks and Wetlands Group myself I have an understanding of the need to protect wetland areas for their biodiversity. Our waterbirds are slowly...
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2009 3:17pm
by Paul Jackson
Mixed messages
Hi everyone, Please note that some people have responded to old threads on the site so these messages are coming to the top of the list making them seem as if they are current. The meeting referred to in the previous thread was the meeting held three years ago. I...
Views: 254   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2009 4:25am
by Michael Camillos
People Power
Michael and all the L.A.K.E.S. Committee - congratulations on a very powerful event last night. I appreciated the chance to attend and hear all of the speakers on all sides of the debate, and for the chance to give my comments at the end. This is the opening salvo...
Views: 419   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 9, 2009 3:14pm
by Diva
Response to Gil Freitas
This unfortunate situation has been going since 24 April when LCC wrote to only 140 residents "who they thought would be directly affect" and gave them information by way of a "newsletter" (attached) about the process. A community meeting was held on 6 May when we fo...
Views: 287   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 5, 2009 7:32pm
by Enver KOLAC
m
m
this site
Hi everyone Is anybody looking after this site any longer? I think we need a place to post interesting information for the people for our area. I tried entering www.cecilhills.com.au but have not been able to come up with this site. I know its address was ̶...
Views: 363   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 5, 2009 7:40pm
by Enver KOLAC
What are all the stories about the lakes in Cecil Hills
On 24 April 2009 Liverpool council wrote to only 140 residents of Cecil Hills advising them there would be a Community consultation and information meeting about the new Cecil Gardens Estate to be built by Landcom and Mirvac homes and APP Corporation (Consultants). T...
Views: 295   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 3, 2009 11:53pm
by Gil Freitas
Visit by Councillor Hadid
Today we had an unexpected visit from Councillor Mazhar Hadid and he appeared to be very understanding to our cause. Mr. Hadid is a Real Estate Agent and understands that any person that built or purchased a house across from such a view would not like it snatched fr...
Last Post: Jul 2, 2009 3:48am
by Michael Botfiel...
19 questions Part 4
9. Will all residents of Cecil Hills be kept advised of the progress of the development of Cecil Gardens that attract community interest. 10. We request a copy of the traffic study clarifying the impact of an extra 650 houses and development on existing local stre...
Views: 290   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2009 5:08pm
by Michael Botfield
19 questions Part 3
Obviously there are questions that need to be addressed and it is with your assistance we ask that the following issues be addressed. 1. We request a copy of the State of Environmental Effects for the proposed development. 2. We request a copy of the Water Se...
Views: 230   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2009 5:08pm
by Michael Botfield
19 questions Part2
Residents of Lascelles St Cecil Hills purchased their land thirteen years ago for the vista that was associated with the area and paid the extra cost to have this outlook and an enjoyable lifestyle. Brochures produced by Landcom display the virtues of the area by adv...
Views: 224   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2009 5:07pm
by Michael Botfield
19 Questions Part 1
History Following a letter to you by myself dated 22 May 2009 concerning the filling of lakes in the Cecil Hills area a group has been formed and reused the acronym L.A.K.E.S, Local Against Killing our Eco System. This acronym was developed by residents after simi...
Views: 230   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2009 5:03pm
by Michael Botfield
Latest Update - Please read
Good evening everybody On Monday 29.06.09 we have Ann Tarasov from The Liverpool Champion (the other local paper) coming to interview the local residents. She would love to hear from a good cross section of the community to ensure that she is across all areas of...
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2009 4:25pm
by Michael Botfield
Important note re: discussions - PLEASE READ
Cecil Hills now has a Facebook presence. In order to make our discussions easier to manage and more readily available to everyone please make friends with Cecil Hills and conduct discussions on Facebook whenever possible. I will leave this discussion board open for t...
Views: 277   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 19, 2009 3:03am
by gangemi family
I'm back
Hi everyone, As you can see the site is under construction. Thanks for visiting. I hope to have things up and running very soon.
Views: 258   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 19, 2009 2:34am
by Patrick
Desperately seeking Michael Camillos
We are trying to get in touch with Michael as we have another situation where Landcom is proposing to fill in the lakes opposite the high school and the one on Lascelles St. We desperately need to source his expertise and experience. If any body can get in touch with...
Views: 256   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2009 7:00pm
by Michael
Let's keep our website alive and active
Michael What do you reakon about advertising this site around the Cecil Hills community to remind neighbours to keep looking at it for regular updates and contributions. eg the three main roundabouts in Cecil Hills. Could Council fund this? or at least support lea...
Views: 281   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 24, 2007 12:19pm
by Michael
Draft Plan of Management for recreational improvements in Cecil Hills is in Council
A 2006 Year 12 student from Cecil Hills has completed a Major School Project with a brief to improve the recreational facilities in the Cecil Hills Lakes Reserve. A Draft Plan of Management was also produced and submitted to LCC for the improvements in October 2006....
Views: 310   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2007 3:59am
by Stephen
Clean Up Australia Day is on next Sunday March 4
Our Cecil Hills Lakes Reserve has been registered again with Clean Up Australia for the third year running. This is an opportunity to keep this beautiful Reserve pristine by assisting for half a day, one day in the year. In past years numbers of volunteers have a...
Views: 299   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2007 3:05am
by Stephen
WE HAVE WON!!!!
Hi everyone, Everything that we were worried about has been addressed and is no longer an issue. That's right. We have won on all accounts. There is no longer any reason to complain. Details are on the web site. Congratualations!!! What do you thi...
Views: 371   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2006 4:20am
by Michael Camillos
We have met with council and landcom
Hi everyone, We have met with council and landcom. It all looks good. If the final plan ends up as per our discussions we have got everything we asked for. Council and Landcom were very supportive at this stage. We should be able to announce the win soon. The...
Views: 340   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 25, 2006 2:22am
by Michael
Apologies to Landcom.
When I said hold the celebrations Landcom has responded I did not mean that Landcom provided a bad response. It is just that there is a lot to read and I want to make sure all is ok. Additionally, there are a few differences but I don't think there is a problem. I...
Views: 435   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2006 10:30pm
by Michael
The council has responded. Looks like we have won but don't celebrate yet. We are very close.
Keep the champagne on hand. We are close to a win. Please don't rest yet. We need you to help finish the job and make sure that everything is signed off in our favour. Please download their response and have a good read. It all sounds but we will look at it clo...
Views: 386   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 29, 2006 3:09am
by Michael
Hold the celebrations. Landcom has responded.
Landcom has responded. Several questions arise that need to be clarified. We have made great inroads but there is more to be done. At present there exists contradictions in the responses. Furthermore, we need to address some of the issues raised in council's resp...
Views: 364   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2006 7:10am
by Michael
p
PS
They've done it before & they'll do it again.
Hi all, Being a resident of Cecil Hills since 1996-97 I have seen what they have done so in the past. I chose to buy into this suburb because they marketed it to have ammenities, which some do not even exist. On the grand model you would see in their sales offi...
Views: 505   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 25, 2006 6:07am
by Michael
Conctact details for Bill Davison
I have received email indicating that Bill's address may be wrong on the site. I have confirmed the address and have even received a response to mail I have sent there. Is anyone else having trouble? I am trying to get an alternative but in the mean time you ca...
Views: 375   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 21, 2006 5:43am
by Michael
save our lakes
I've just sent emails to the council as requested on the website.What can we concerned residents do now, besides wait the final resolution out? I feel there must be something else we can do to increase the pressure on those decision makers in LCC.
Views: 495   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 20, 2006 5:50am
by Tony
Cecil Hills Parks & Lakes
I'm dissapointed at the way LCC is looking after Cecil Hills as a whole. The lakes, parks and surrounds should be better looked after by the council. They are spending 600 odd thousand on the water retention area opposite Balmoral and all it has been is a half finish...
Views: 433   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2006 11:30pm
by Not Suprised
dont do this.
hi. i'm just a student at cecil hills high school and i know a student couldnt say much to help defending our lakes but this is my oppinion. The main idea thatf people buy houses around cecil hills is because the lakes. i also heard the price of our homes rises than...
Views: 421   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 14, 2006 10:11pm
by PS
Petition Update: Council will only invite 4 people per page of signatures
Kim Jones advised me that only 4 people out of the 20 per page submitted in our submissions will be invited to attend the dispute resolution meeting. I indicated to her that this lack of community involvement was part of the problem. Her response was that it was c...
Views: 423   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 13, 2006 2:53am
by Bill Cashman
Did anyone see the media?
Hi guys, did anyone see the local newspapers at the meeting? I hope so. They were supposed to be there but no-one came to see me. I will ring them on Monday and take a piece out of them if they did not turn up.
Views: 419   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2006 1:13am
by Michael Camillos
Sorry to be cynical, but have a look at Liverpool Council’s own website:
They are lakes when they need them to be. Bill Davison from council didn't have much time for calling them lakes. He simply pulled a face and continued with his arrogance. http://www.liverpool.nsw.gov.au/scripts/viewoverview_contact.asp?NID=29432 I have put th...
Views: 434   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2006 12:08am
by Michael Camillos
NEWSFLASH
We have an email address for Kim Jones the Disputes resolution officer. I know it sounds crazy but even though you have done all of this work and filled in so many forms she still wants us to tell her what we feel about the way council has dealt with the matter and o...
Views: 408   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2006 11:06pm
by Michael Camillos
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet