Cecil Hills Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Cecil Hills - A Lakeside Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dont do this.

hi. i'm just a student at cecil hills high school and i know a student couldnt say much to help defending our lakes but this is my oppinion. The main idea thatf people buy houses around cecil hills is because the lakes. i also heard the price of our homes rises than falling like the rest of other houses in other suburbs.. maybe its because of the lakes. i know i'm not a good talker and bad at persuading but from what is happening.. i think it is wrong to take our lake away.

Re: dont do this.

Everyone can do their bit for our suburb even if you are a student. There are many students, teens & kids living within & around Cecil Hills. I was only aware of this whole situation last week after seeing the signs posted around. You could with permission from your high school put up posters within the school to show support that we all do not want the council or anyone else to take our lakes away from us. If you have a school news bulletin you could write an small article in there to let others know we can get together here to discuss matters further.