Cecil Hills Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Cecil Hills - A Lakeside Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hold the celebrations. Landcom has responded.

Landcom has responded. Several questions arise that need to be clarified. We have made great inroads but there is more to be done. At present there exists contradictions in the responses.

Furthermore, we need to address some of the issues raised in council's response, including their intentions for the lakes on the proposed landcom development site and finally attempt the long term maintenance of the lakes.

I will post Landcom's response once I have permission from them to do so.

In the meantime I have written to council, landcom, Paul Lynch, Sylvia Hale, and Bill Cashman advising them of our position and requesting meetings to finalise the proposal as soon as possible for our sake and theirs.

So please don't give up.

By the way. When this is finished I am looking to have a celebration with jumping castles and the like. Is anyone able to assist in any way? Free drinks, jumping castles, give aways, prizes for raffles etc?

Please let me know. If this is successful it could become the first of our annual celebrations regarding the saving of our lakes as well as a community christmas gathering. Ultimately, we could go all out with carols and fireworks. Who knows? Just a thought!

Regards,
Michael

To RP who still hasn't responded to my previous comments, I ask you - are you able to help in any way with the proposed celebration day?