Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

'Conversations with Christopher' Radio Show
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Lorna Byrne-Angel show
Looking forward the shows this weekend..I cant wait to get my skinny vanilla latte and plug into my computer and unplug from the hustle and bustle of Stuff.. I bet my family likes to walk by me knowing I wont tell them to do anything for an hour.. Marcy and Ryan,Wi...
Views: 392   Replies: 23
Last Post: Nov 6, 2012 7:17am
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
"Exploring Your Spiritual Journey" show!!!
Christopher....thank you so much for an amazing (should say another amazing) show. I missed it and had to listen to the archives but it was a much needed show for me! I was extremely thankful that you had us all take a moment of prayer and sil...
Views: 365   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 8, 2011 9:31am
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
Spiritual Q&A
Great show! - too bad because of school (yes i had school all weekend!!) i wasn't able to catch the live show but downloaded and listened to it later I love these QnA shows cause alot of times questions that we find ourselves asking are often brought forward by othe...
Views: 371   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 20, 2011 5:29pm
by marcy wilcox
Single Awareness Day - Vday show
I'm a sucker when it comes to romance anyway here are my thoughts on the show... 1) the word "soulmate" - previous shows in the archive I believe Chris has used the word "life Partner" and he define soulmate as something on the other side that is the exact replica...
Views: 252   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 16, 2011 10:39pm
by marcy wilcox
Hmm?
When is the next show??? what am I missing here?
Views: 264   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 6, 2011 7:06pm
by marcy wilcox
Meeting your Spirit Guides Show!!
Christopher: This show was just absolutely beautiful...I dont know how else to say it! I love when you talk about our guides! There was so much loving energy there today I was overwhelmed!! I dont think I have seen so many people in the chatroom before! You just hav...
Views: 252   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 3, 2011 11:37am
by marcy wilcox
slightly overwhelmed
I might be receiving too much love and signs ..not enough time to figure it out.. slightly discouraged tonight.. still happy .. still in a good place...just a little perplexed and overwhelmed..
Views: 301   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 7, 2010 11:00pm
by marcy wilcox
RYAN
I do not know what you had to do to be there...got up early? stayed up Late?? rolled out of bed?? whatever it was THANK YOU FOR SHARING IN THAT AMAZING HOUR WITH US!!! Thank You Christopher and your precious family...THANK YOU!! :-) You know what was so cute about C...
Views: 333   Replies: 12
Last Post: Dec 5, 2010 9:12pm
by Andrea :-)
beautiful show
Great show..I wanted to jump ship when i realized i was too tearful to talk...I am glad I did...what an uplifting show!! grandmas love was beautiful!!! archived forever!!! soo sweet! sigh LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
Views: 260   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 4, 2010 3:32pm
BIGGEST FRIEND!!
Hello, Marcy Wilcox is your biggest fan..She knew when I posted on your message board that I was in need...she has helped me heal through love and patience..She tells me which episode she thinks I could benefit from.. She will quote what she has heard on the show an...
Views: 247   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 4, 2010 2:12pm
by marcy wilcox
2011 Goals show!
Christopher: What an awesome show!!! The energy was amazingly beautiful and uplifting!!!! Last year I think my goals were to just "breathe and put one foot in front of the other everyday". And you my friend helped me to do that. This year will be different; as I ca...
Views: 273   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 4, 2010 5:50am
by Ryan23
2011 Goals-
great show.... I have my goals..I know I will reach them..there is no other option...Thank You Christopher for providing a safe place to heal.. Today I learned I have angels and they have been communicating with me... I have yet to stop smiling... my goals are not...
Views: 223   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 4, 2010 2:36am
r
Ryan23
Religion Question
Im so fascinated about the topic (show done on 15/3/2009) especially when Chris said that most religion are accepted over the other side apart from the 'crazy/cult' ones I've always thought the only way to heaven is through believing in Jesus, baptising and Christia...
Views: 286   Replies: 13
Last Post: Dec 2, 2010 5:55pm
by marcy wilcox
Bullying Show!!
Christopher: Thank you so much for such a wonderful insightful show on Bullying. Your guest Trish was beautiful and amazing..such a loving gentle spirit! The blog she wrote helps me to understand how to truely look at Bullys as victims also. I now know how to pray fo...
Views: 259   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 30, 2010 11:37am
by marcy wilcox
Bully
I do hope there will be a hundred more shows on this topic. I feel so strong about this... A child who is bullied especially young can be molded in to an insecure adult... When I think about walking into a room I KNOW that I am special and that I have amazing love...
Views: 706   Replies: 10
Last Post: Nov 29, 2010 8:44pm
by marcy wilcox
Thank YOU/going through Archives
JUST when I have a question that I feel I need answered I hear the answer in a past show..I have a lot of catching up to do.... Thank You for speaking directly at me (lol I am kidding)
Views: 442   Replies: 15
Last Post: Nov 24, 2010 11:01am
by marcy wilcox
Chritopher invites back Lisa Williams Show
Christopher: The show was wonderful today! The energy between you and Lisa is so uplifting! So much of what was talked about helped me..but the main thing I wanted to say was: You know when Lisa was talking about the first episode of her new show and the lady had...
Views: 388   Replies: 14
Last Post: Nov 22, 2010 10:04am
by marcy wilcox
Topic-BULLYING!!
BULLYING!!! OOH I just heard this is going to be an upcoming topic...I have sooo many things to say about this and soooo many things I want to learn about this subject on a spiritual level!! My best friend was a bully.. I was not.. I did not stand next to her whil...
Views: 232   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 21, 2010 4:45pm
Focus on your spiritual journey/ Embracing your destiny shows
Christopher: First I would like to say..so glad you are back(I know I speak for many others here). You were missed!! No one teaches quite like you do!! Ever show you do reminds me of things I need to focus on and do. These two show went so perfectly hand in hand a...
Views: 257   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 7, 2010 9:20pm
CALLERS
Gosh i have a hard time listening when caller are on the line....I find myself going past them (archive listener) I always feel like they are not prompt and sometimes not....ugh... sincere.....
Views: 247   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 12, 2010 8:59am
c
CindyP
Thinking out loud
So darn confused...Sometimes you just wanna say that and I just did..
Views: 225   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 14, 2010 11:05am
by marcy wilcox
9-11 Tribute Show!!
Christopher: This was a BEAUTIFUL-BEAUTIFUL-BEAUTIFUL- show!!!!Every Sep.11th hits me a little harder because this is my husband and my wedding anniversay. We dont celebrate our anniversary on this day since the tragedy happened..out of respect for all the victims a...
Views: 258   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 11, 2010 8:55pm
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
Spiritual Q&A Show
My Dear Friend Christopher: I really hope you dont get tired of coming on this board and seeing that its me so often!!But I believe we all need to give praise where praise is due..that is why most of the time I comment. To begin with; Thank you so much fo...
Views: 264   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 10, 2010 10:58pm
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
Crossing over/Life on the otherside Show
Christopher: I just want to say thank you again for another wonderful, posative, enlightening show!! This is one of my favorite subjects..although I have many lol!! It is such a comfort to know how beautiful the crossing over process can be and to know that so...
Views: 457   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 9, 2010 12:09pm
by CindyP
The other side..
Christopher, Im so glad I tuned into your show today.. I guess it was a sign from Billy cuz I was planning on just getting my life over with today.....But some things you said touched my heart just when I needed it...I wish I knew how to thank you, not just fo...
Views: 253   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 5, 2010 3:42pm
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
Spiritual Q & A Show
Christopher: I just love the show today...all the questions and answers helped me alot. The energy was just wonderful!! Time went by so fast, I couldnt believe it!! Your shows always help me learn something I didnt know before!! Someday I will get the nerve to...
Views: 443   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 24, 2010 12:02pm
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
8/20/10: CHRISTOPHER REBURN WELCOMES 'GHOSTS OF CENTRAL ARIZONA' AUTHOR HEATHER WOODWARD TO THE SHOW
I hope you enjoyed today's show as much I did. It was a very powerful show, and Spirit sure was in it! What did you think of the show, and please share with us some of your paranormal and Sedona stories and experiences right here! Did you miss this show? Check the a...
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2010 7:05pm
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
8/17/10: CHRISTOPHER REBURN WELCOMES BACK SHERRY DMYTREWYCZ & APOTHECARY JERI!
I hope you enjoyed today's show as much I did. It was a very powerful show, and Spirit sure was in it! What did you think of the show, and please share with us some of your energy healing stories and experiences right here! Did you miss this show on healing and ligh...
Views: 257   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2010 5:09pm
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
k
Karla
Archived Show 8/14/2010
It was such a treat to listen to the archive of Saturday's show on Healing. Good refresher and reminder of so many valuable things that you mentioned. Much love and appreciation to you for the healing you have been sending to my Mother, her condition, with the new...
Views: 241   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 15, 2010 9:20pm
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
'UNLOCKING YOUR HEALING ABILITIES' 8/14/2010 SHOW
I hope you enjoyed today's show as much I did. It was a very powerful show, and Spirit sure was in it! What did you think of the show, and please share with us some of your healing stories and experiences right here! Did you miss today's show on healing? Check the a...
Views: 259   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 14, 2010 9:43pm
by Marcy Wilcox
"Advance warnings from Angels and Guides" and "Manifesting Desires" Shows!
Christopher; Thank you again for two wonderful shows..I always learn so much and sometimes what you are teaching is a comfort because often it lets me know I am doing this the right way...which I always question because I dont feel like I get messages from my...
Views: 259   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 4, 2010 9:09am
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
Patience and Spiritual acceptance Show!
Christopher.....This was another amazing show!! And I finally got in the chatroom,,YEA!!! I love the fact tht you just cover everything and anything that we as listeners could think of asking!!And it is always something we can relate to and apply to our lives...no ma...
Views: 248   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2010 2:21pm
by Marcy Wilcox
r
Regina
People to interview for your radio show
Hi Christopher, You asked who you should interview on your show. I would really love to see you interview Collette Baron Reid or John Holland. They are both great psychic mediums and have such kind, loving energy like you have. All my best, Regina
Views: 257   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 15, 2010 3:32pm
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
t
Tessa
Astral Prjection
I recently found your podcast and have started listening to all of them starting from the beginning. The most recent podcast that I listened to was "Astral Projection", way back in 2008. I have been consciously leaving my body for many years. When I leave my bod...
Views: 229   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 15, 2010 3:30pm
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
Wonderful Show
I just started listening to Christopher's show this year and have started with the beginning shows and listen to them everyday. Christopher you have an amazing ability to bring such a postive message with so much information to everyone. The love that you have for...
Views: 229   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 25, 2010 6:07pm
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
topic request
may you do a show on how to stay away from earthly thought and things and be more holistic or surround self with my holistic practice and light. as to how to focus as we pray and heal or as we meditate. how do we keep the focus, and distract less. how to strengthen o...
Views: 227   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 10, 2009 10:24pm
by Vivian So
r
Regina
More show ideas
Dear Christopher, Thanks for giving us this wonderful board to communicate with you. And thank you again for your warmth and generosity, and for being such a beautiful channel of God. Those of us who are on the road to opening up our spiritual gifts have a lot of ph...
Views: 289   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 29, 2009 7:23pm
by Janice
MAY & JUNE TOPICS AND SHOW SCHEDULE
Join me some great shows in May & June! Friday shows are at 9PM EDT / 6PM EDT / 2AM UK Saturday shows are at 4PM EDT / 1PM PDT / 9PM UK Sunday shows are at 11AM EDT / 8AM PDT / 4PM UK Listen live at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thepsychic Friday, May 15 Overcom...
Views: 287   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2009 6:05pm
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
Shows
I personally love the shows that you are really passionate and excited about because you get glimpses of your wonderful sense of humor and you just light up and it is so contagious.
Views: 260   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 17, 2009 6:54pm
by Greg
g
Greg
Show Idea
Hi Christopher, I have an idea for a show. In one radio show you mentioned that your spirit guide told you that it is important to "go green" with technology. This might sound harsh but for what purpose does it serve if the earth is doomed to end about 100 years from...
Views: 245   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 17, 2009 6:44pm
by Greg